The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(21-07-2016 12:51 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 12:12 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I did confirm the happening of what is known as "Holocaust".
And again with the inverted commas. You have some doubt about Shoah happening?

So if I like emphasizing the happening of an event, how should I write it? Thank you.

In brief, without the horrible scenes of Holocaust (isn't it clear now that Holocaust did happen Wink ) the today's Israel couldn't be created in Palestine by exporting into it millions of scared Jews looking for a safe place (far from their haters, mainly in America and Europe). The same scenario is repeated now by exporting millions of radical fanatic Islamist groups in order to install in Middle East (always for the glory of America) another American base, also based on historical books (as Quran which is the Arabic counterpart of Torah).

Naturally, the today's American Elite are sure that what their previous generation did in Palestine can be repeated in Syria as well, in front of the entire world (while being supported, also as it was done, by their great actors in UN)...

So let us all see together if the today's IS (Islamist State) will be soon an existing neighbour of its partner; IS (Israel State).
I am afraid that without installing ISIS somewhere in Middle East before the end of this decade, the re-destruction of Europe will have to be postponed and this will cost the investors many billions of dollars in addition of what they have already done.

By the way, do I need reminding that Iraq was attacked first by the American Elite (despite the refusal of their American people)?
Do I need reminding that the speaker of the American Elite, Pr. Obama, was the first person who urged the world and Al-Qaeda to bring the U.S. System the head of the Syrian president (another evil superman, a dictator, that was discovered from America in March 2011)?

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2016, 02:34 AM
(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  By the way, do I need to remind people that Iraq was attacked first by the American Elite (despite the refusal of their American people)?
Does anyone need reminding that the speaker of the American Elite, Pr. Obama, was the first person who urged the world and Al-Qaeda to bring the U.S. System the head of the Syrian president (another evil superman, a dictator, that was discovered from America in March 2011)?

Kerim

Kerim I am not at my best. So forgive me, but I corrected your English slightly so you are not aiming your comments at yourself.

I hope this helps a bit.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-07-2016, 02:54 AM
(20-07-2016 06:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  But, of course, these 'creators' are unnamed, unidentified.

Oh sorry, I forgot that many people still think that the world's top masters have to be kings, queens, princes, presidents, religious leaders... etc. I am afraid that the top masters running the today's international Politics are not naïve to show up before their victims; their sheep for milk and the sheep to be slaughtered.

Sorry, Chas, you have to believe whatever the masses should do (thanks to the modern bible, the media) as long you are not interested to seriously analyse, while being based on your personal logic, the fruits generated by the important events (mainly the international ones or made international).

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
21-07-2016, 02:59 AM
(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So if I like emphasizing the happening of an event, how should I write it? Thank you.

With sense?

Writing it without inverted commas is good enough and does not lead to misunderstandings. It would also be good if you would actually know what Shoah was. Hint: it wasn't burning of Jews by Germans and forging documents to accuse them of treason.

(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  In brief, without the horrible scenes of Holocaust (isn't it clear now that Holocaust did happen Wink )

You have some reason for using this emoticon? Or you just have no sense of what is inappropriate?

(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  the today's Israel couldn't be created in Palestine by exporting into it millions of scared Jews looking for a safe place (far from their haters, mainly in America and Europe).

You have some sources for your claim? How do you know that without Shoah there would be no Israel?

(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The same scenario is repeated now by exporting millions of radical fanatic Islamist groups in order to install in Middle East (always for the glory of America) another American base, also based on historical books (as Quran which is the Arabic counterpart of Torah).

Whatever you say. I'm not interested in your delusions so I won't grace rest of your nonsense with answer.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
21-07-2016, 03:04 AM
(21-07-2016 02:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  By the way, do I need to remind people that Iraq was attacked first by the American Elite (despite the refusal of their American people)?
Does anyone need reminding that the speaker of the American Elite, Pr. Obama, was the first person who urged the world and Al-Qaeda to bring the U.S. System the head of the Syrian president (another evil superman, a dictator, that was discovered from America in March 2011)?

Kerim

Kerim I am not at my best. So forgive me, but I corrected your English slightly so you are not aiming your comments at yourself.

I hope this helps a bit.

Thank you, Banjo.

One of the beauties of English is that the writer could be understood even if he makes a big mistake, as I did here.

21-07-2016, 03:13 AM
(21-07-2016 02:59 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So if I like emphasizing the happening of an event, how should I write it? Thank you.

With sense?

Writing it without inverted commas is good enough and does not lead to misunderstandings. It would also be good if you would actually know what Shoah was. Hint: it wasn't burning of Jews by Germans and forging documents to accuse them of treason.

(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  In brief, without the horrible scenes of Holocaust (isn't it clear now that Holocaust did happen Wink )

You have some reason for using this emoticon? Or you just have no sense of what is inappropriate?

(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  the today's Israel couldn't be created in Palestine by exporting into it millions of scared Jews looking for a safe place (far from their haters, mainly in America and Europe).

You have some sources for your claim? How do you know that without Shoah there would be no Israel?

(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The same scenario is repeated now by exporting millions of radical fanatic Islamist groups in order to install in Middle East (always for the glory of America) another American base, also based on historical books (as Quran which is the Arabic counterpart of Torah).

Whatever you say. I'm not interested in your delusions so I won't grace rest of your nonsense with answer.

I understand that you don't like what I said.
But you also couldn't help me know what Holocaust means to you.
You gave me the impression that, to you in the least, the horrible scenes, known as being of "Holocaust", are fake!

21-07-2016, 03:14 AM
(21-07-2016 03:04 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 02:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Kerim I am not at my best. So forgive me, but I corrected your English slightly so you are not aiming your comments at yourself.

I hope this helps a bit.

Thank you, Banjo.

One of the beauties of English is that the writer could be understood even if he makes a big mistake, as I did here.

You are welcome.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-07-2016, 03:17 AM
(20-07-2016 06:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Is the modern God Zeus who replaced Kronos?

I used hearing from most people living in the Free World that, for them: "Everything is possible" Big Grin

21-07-2016, 03:23 AM
(21-07-2016 03:17 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 06:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Is the modern God Zeus who replaced Kronos?

I used hearing from most people living in the Free World that, for them: "Everything is possible" Big Grin

If only.....

Banjo.
21-07-2016, 03:26 AM
(21-07-2016 03:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I understand that you don't like what I said.

I don't like conspiracy theories, unsourced claims and idiocy so, yes, I don't like what you said.

(21-07-2016 03:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But you also couldn't help me know what Holocaust means to you.

And what it should mean to me?

(21-07-2016 03:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You gave me the impression that, to you in the least, the horrible scenes, known as being of "Holocaust", are fake!

Conspiracy theorist and troll to whom Shoah consist of Germans burning Jews for treason accuse me of thinking that Holocaust is fake? Hilarious.

Also again with inverted commas? I think that I wasn't far from the mark when I write about you being denialist.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post