The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
KerimF. Are you a denialist?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2016, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 03:45 AM by Szuchow.)
(21-07-2016 03:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  KerimF. Are you a denialist?

I suspect it's more about being misinformed/uninformed than about denying that Shoah happened. Distorted view of event is not the same as denying that said event happened after all.

However with all that conspiracy shit I wouldn't be surprised if denial too would be on the table, especially when remembering what KerimF mean by Holocaust: [...]Then in WW2, taking advantage of the chaos, many innocent Jewish families were accused of treason by fake documents. Their horrible fate was documented on audio/visual tapes with as much details as possible.[...]. and What could "being a denialist" mean here?! I did confirm the happening of what is known as "Holocaust". But perhaps you do think that the massacred Jewish families (mainly in Germany, burned by Germans) were traitors as claimed at that time and, therefore, deserved Holocaust.[...]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
21-07-2016, 03:42 AM
(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ... Wrote stuff...

*Sigh*

SERIOUSLY! KerimF? The world does NOT work the way you think or seemingly have been led to believe it does.

Your postings are becoming less coherent the more you post.

Again I repeat.. When people IN the countries you're are talking about are telling you that their countries DO NOT behave the way you seem to think they do...

... Who has the better, first hand information? Those posting directly FROM said countries? Or you? Who can only view them second hand through the filter of Youtube?

I suppose from here all we wait for is the conspiracies that the Moon landings were a hoax and that the world is flat.
[+] 4 users Like Peebothuhul's post
21-07-2016, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 04:10 AM by Deltabravo.)
(13-07-2016 02:50 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [Sorry for the delay, my neighbourhood (as many other ones in my city Aleppo) was under heavy attacks after my last post (at the next early morning). Two heavy mortars missed my small apartment (on the roof) by a few meters and went down on the nearby street. The big damages were therefore in the stores (fortunately they weren’t open yet) and the low floors (hence mine wasn’t that big). Today is rather calm after the airplanes cleaned up (burned) the fronts from which the multi-national mercenaries launched thousands of mortars/missiles over the remaining citizens in the industrial city to force them flee.]

Let us be back to the subject of this thread Wink

Obviously, the most important word in its title is the word ‘god’.
So let us agree first how this word, at least in general, could be defined or understood:

[1] A god is not supposed being seen or heard by the ordinary/common people (like most members here and I Wink )

[2] A god has a set of rules that his believers should obey while believing blindly the stories supporting them.

[3] A god has representatives on earth who are given the right to apply god’s justice on the human race, not on his believers only.

I had to write this introduction because, as we will see, the image of the modern god also satisfies the above 3 main points Wink

But, as long I am concerned, please feel ‘free’ to express ‘any’ instructive comment about the 'word' god (not god or God). As you all know, ‘ALL’ sane mature people in the world talk about this word, in a way or another.

Thank you.

Hello Kerim,

I believe I am closest to you as I live a couple of hundred miles from Aleppo and there are a lot of Syrians here. My dentist is from Aleppo and says it was a very nice city to live in.

Can I please make a point about your use of the word "god".

There is a very real divergence, in my opinion, between the notions of what the "God" of Judaism and Christianity is/might be. I don't know if you have read the New Testament or have studied Christianity but the views of "God" are almost completely diametrically opposed and I am afraid that the notion of what God or Allah is, in Islam, conforms more to the Jewish conception of "God" and not the Christian version.

I think this is why we have the troubles in this part of the world that we do. Christianity is a marked departure from the Abrahamic construction of a god as being an entity who makes rules we are to live by and needs to be worshipped. Christianity is influenced by Greek/Hellenistic thinking. The New Testament says that "In the beginning was the "word"" and that the "word" is god. In other words, god is a concept in Christianity, not a physical thing which exists some place. We can't see god because we can't see intellectual concepts.

Moving on, Christianity places as its central "grund norm" the principle that one should "do unto others as you would have others do unto you". Beyond that, Christianity rejects rituals, praying publicly, following dietary rules etc as ways of "pleasing" a god in return for a reward.

I see the problem in the world these days over religion as stemming back to this fundamental difference in world views. When we hear about fundamentalist Muslims blowing places, people and themselves up, we can't get our heads around it because "fundamentalist" Christians come around our doors and ask us to "love one another" and join a happy, clappy club, come have a up of tea at the church and let the "lord's love" into our hearts. I think most of the distaste for Christianity here and among atheists is because it is so sickeningly sweet and has a lot of fantastic "miracles" associated with it, making Jesus out to be some kind of super hero etc.

I have been here for a while learning about "god" and I have to say I have come to the conclusion, much as it annoys everyone here, that the idea of god which you have stems from an Egyptian/Armenian/Sumerian fascination with star signs and that one of them, Horus/Orion, was adopted by the Armenians who took it to Egypt and then to "Herusalem/Jerusalem" which they named after Horus.

So, to me, "god" as a word relates to all these notions of a supernatural being, but the "god" which we think of coming out of Abrahamic religions is something which was "seen" by ordinary people", because it was a star sign. It latterly became transformed into something which we can't/don't see because it became increasingly difficult, with greater education and awareness, to convince people that a star sign was something which could actually, in real life, affect us. So, religious leaders, clerics and writers started making "gods" into something which no one could see, making it difficult for ordinary people to argue that the whole basis for religion was a lot of nonsense.

Beyond that, the rules you talk about are merely human rules which those who have ruled us make us believe in, and die for, out of fear of persecution and the consequences in some "after-life".

That ties in with your notion that god's representatives can sit in judgment of the whole world on god's behalf, which is a justification for mass murder and forced extinction of most of humanity. That's not a popular theme here, as you might figure out, if you stay around.
[+] 2 users Like Deltabravo's post
21-07-2016, 04:06 AM
(21-07-2016 03:26 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 03:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I understand that you don't like what I said.

I don't like conspiracy theories, unsourced claims and idiocy so, yes, I don't like what you said.

(21-07-2016 03:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But you also couldn't help me know what Holocaust means to you.

And what it should mean to me?

(21-07-2016 03:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You gave me the impression that, to you in the least, the horrible scenes, known as being of "Holocaust", are fake!

Conspiracy theorist and troll to whom Shoah consist of Germans burning Jews for treason accuse me of thinking that Holocaust is fake? Hilarious.

Also again with inverted commas? I think that I wasn't far from the mark when I write about you being denialist.

Sorry... are "Shoah" and "Holocaust" very different?
I have no idea about "Shoah" because the horror scenes of Holocaust are enough for me to explain the creation of the today's Israel by using scared (to death) Jews from all over the world.

Sorry... For many decades, I used emphasizing important words in my statements by inverted commas. So please don't expect me I will change my style in one day. And if you worship your language style, you remind me the theists who have to also worship the language style of their holy books.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
21-07-2016, 04:19 AM
(13-07-2016 06:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 06:15 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  [Image: dc88cf1d5c8c263714cd6f477c1dc482.jpg]

[Image: Bacchus-Ceres-and-Cupid.jpg]

[Image: Bacchus-Ceres-and-Cupid.jpg]
[/quote]
Nice bum...
21-07-2016, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 04:37 AM by Szuchow.)
(21-07-2016 04:06 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry... are "Shoah" and "Holocaust" very different?

Facepalm

It's word synonymous with Holocaust.

(21-07-2016 04:06 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I have no idea about "Shoah" because the horror scenes of Holocaust are enough for me to explain the creation of the today's Israel by using scared (to death) Jews from all over the world.

It's obvious that you have no idea about Shoah. Your posts show it quite well.

(21-07-2016 04:06 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry... For many decades, I used emphasizing important words in my statements by inverted commas. So please don't expect me I will change my style in one day.

I didn't see you emphasizing other words, only those pertaining to destruction of Jews. Coupled with your vision of Holocaust and fact that using inverted commas was common in LTI* and is quite common in Poland when one want to show his doubts about something it look suspicious to me.

To be fair though I don't know your writing style and it could be just that. However it change nothing about your lack of sources and spewing the conspiracy theories.

(21-07-2016 04:06 AM)KerimF Wrote:  And if you worship your language style, you remind me the theists who have to also worship the language style of their holy books.

Rolleyes

*Language of the Third Reich. Also book by Victor Klemperer in which he show how using inverted commas was used in Reich to denigrate certain concepts, e.g. Heine being "German" writer or Russians having "officers".

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
21-07-2016, 04:25 AM
(21-07-2016 04:05 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  That ties in with your notion that god's representatives can sit in judgment of the whole world on god's behalf, which is a justification for mass murder and forced extinction of most of humanity. That's not a popular theme here, as you might figure out, if you stay around.

I am not sure I understood well your advice.
I thought I was clear that, to me in the least, any notion of a god or else that has a certain set of rules (said of supernatural beings or earthly famous men) to be applied on the masses is actually man-made and helps the men on top in controlling and deceiving their men on bottom in the name of a supernatural or earthly Law.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
[+] 1 user Likes KerimF's post
21-07-2016, 04:35 AM
(14-07-2016 06:16 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 03:19 AM)Vosur Wrote:  To my knowledge, virtually every god in human history possessed at least one supernatural power. If you omit that quality from your definition, you end up with a word that could be used to describe various seclusive cult leaders around the world as 'gods'.

Doesn’t any of the so-called supernatural powers form a part in the stories that were also made for the god in question?
I mean it is usually a quality ‘added’ to man-made gods as a way to scare the ancient people (if not of the present time) by its powerful wrath; against its enemies for example.

But, as you know, those who created the concept of “The International Society” didn’t need adding to it any supernatural power. Those who rule the today's world (via their politicians/leaders/kings/princes, chosen/hired in a way or another, in every region... but this is off topic here) have all the necessary means (so-called legitimate) to drive the people’s mind without the need to scare them.

For example, if we ask:
“For which reasons, the WTC twins and their brother “the juridical building #7” had to be destroyed completely, in daylight and in front of the entire world, on 9/11/2001?”
Or
“For which reasons, Syria which was one of the safest countries in the world (a truth confirmed by all tourists before Obama’s TV speech against it in March 2011) had to be attacked and destroyed for about 5 years so far?”
... do you really think the 'true' reasons could be found/heard from any international source (claimed being pro or anti)?

Actually, the great majority in the world doesn’t mind believing any story made (thanks to the very advanced audio/video technology) about a fact, if approved by their men on power (mainly in America).

In other words, even without having any supernatural power, the “New World Order” is imposed lately on all men on bottom in the world via the concept of “The International Society” whose power supersedes the power of any other man-made god.

By the way, I repeat, this god couldn’t be created without the help of many professional scientists... mainly those who work in the audio and video fields... and in programming the various tools of the social media that are offered for free... or almost free Wink

Kerim,

I have a feeling you are talking about the CIA which gets itself horribly involved in setting up and working with terrorist groups which happen to support US foreign policy. The US got involved with Sicilian Italians who helped the US invade Italy at the end of the war and this led to a US policy that the "Mafia does not exist" because so many of the people helping the US government used criminal connections in the old country to assist the US.
Then we have Iran/Contra when the CIA sided with Nicaraguan rebels against the pinko/communist government of Nicaragua.

You can find Youtube videos of Hilary Clinton admitting that Al Quaeda was set up by the US in order to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan and now we have suggestions that the 9/11 bombers were given special passes into the US by the CIA.

It's all a result, in my opinion, of attempts over the years by the US to try to get to grips with world politics when most Americans have no conception of what it is like to live in countries which still have cultures which revolve around religion and race and they have no conception of what Islam is. They think that, because it is a "religion" and most Americans are "religious", it must be a good thing. They have failed to take into account the ancient origins of Abrahamistic religions and they blunder their way into situations where they appear to be supporting organizations which simply don't share the same values and then turn nasty on them, making them look stupid (which they are, of course).
21-07-2016, 04:50 AM
(16-07-2016 02:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 12:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  When you post something that isn't worth derision (because, you know, you're not just making shit up whole cloth), then you wont be derided.

Simple as that dumbfuck. Drinking Beverage

P.S. You bitching about my language, while entirely ignoring how I showed just how fucking ignorant you are, is but another deflection. We won't be fooled into ignoring your vapidness that easily.

So please tell me what you like to hear.
I guess you will like hearing this one.
No nation or country in the world dares even 'thinking' to attack America.
But some genius criminal brains decided, all of a sudden, to prove they are the most idiot ones in the world. To achieve this goal, they planned an horrible crime to be committed in daylight (when 90% of the world's population outside USA were awaken) and at a place as high as possible so that all its terrible events could be captured one by one and from all angles as well. And in order to tease their enemies on power of the White House and Pentagon, they decided to surprise them indirectly by attacking thousands of their innocent civilians; not once but twice! They (being also geniuses in physics) already knew that heat could destroy completely the twin towers and the underground chock generated by their fast fall could vibrate building #7 and let it scroll down as well. And they were so ignorant to the point they had no clue that the US Law rewards the White House (their enemy) more rights and incomes anytime a few civilians are attacked.

Please don't thank me for it... I know it sounds like a great novel.

Kerim,

I have to say you exhibit a terrible naivety about Western civilization.

We've been killing each other by the tens of millions for centuries.

The 9/11 bombing represented two ships sinking with crew in one battle in WWI. What it did, however, was to turn most of the world against Islam for the rest of time.

I remember my insurers telling me at a conference that 9/11 would have disasterous results for the insurance world. It didn't. Even the bombing of an entire major world capital would simply be amortized by underwriters in the Bahamas.

There were 50 million people killed in WWII and more people are murdered each day in the US than all the terrorist attacks by ISIS over the past two years.

What is happening in Syria is very tragic and I feel for you having to watch your city being torn apart. There are probably "good old boys" somewhere in the US army/Pentagon, who have ideas about what they would like to see happen in the Near East and are playing games. Saudi has oil the West wants and Westerners make a lot of money propping up that regime, regardless of religious differences.

But, there isn't an International Society.

My dad worked for two members of the supposed Illuminati, Robert O. Anderson and Maurice Strong. http://www.conspiracyschool.com/one-world-religion

Anderson's ARCO eventually got bought out after running out of money and Strong turned out to be a Chinese agent and a fraudster.

They weren't Illuminati, they just had good connections and kept quiet about them, made money, then died, like anyone else.
It's all bunkum and horse poop.