The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(21-07-2016 04:50 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I have to say you exhibit a terrible naivety about Western civilization.
But, there isn't an International Society.

Please, what you mean by Western civilization?!
Don't you mean the civilization of the Europeans who had to kill each other by millions till they were exhausted so that saviours from America could come (on white horses) to rescue them then take care of them for good?

Don't you mean the civilization of the Europeans who have no idea that their actual systems were preparing for them the "Europe Spring"?
Lately, every European government can get more powers and incomes (see also the White House right after the 9/11 attacks) by allowing serious terrorist attacks against civilians in their cities.

The only civilization I am aware of could be found in the American bases in Saudi Arabia that were installed soon after WWI. It seems the fanatic radical civilization of Al-Qaeda (that was originated from Saudi Arabia) coincides perfectly with the civilization represented by the White House. Both civilizations have had one goal, since March 2011, which is to bring (to) the modern god the head of the Syrian president. One just needs hearing the news originated from these two great/powerful civilizations Big Grin

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2016, 05:35 AM
(21-07-2016 03:26 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 03:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I understand that you don't like what I said.

I don't like conspiracy theories, unsourced claims and idiocy so, yes, I don't like what you said.

(21-07-2016 03:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But you also couldn't help me know what Holocaust means to you.

And what it should mean to me?

(21-07-2016 03:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You gave me the impression that, to you in the least, the horrible scenes, known as being of "Holocaust", are fake!

Conspiracy theorist and troll to whom Shoah consist of Germans burning Jews for treason accuse me of thinking that Holocaust is fake? Hilarious.

Also again with inverted commas? I think that I wasn't far from the mark when I write about you being denialist.

Of course, just check my post where i showed that he lied about being a 911 lunatic. Its not at all about miscommunication. You have posted absolutely nothing whatsoever to indicate that you think the holocaust didnt happen. You even posted that you do think it happened. And the very next thing he tells you is that you (may) be a holocaust denier.

Hes a dishonest lunatic. The problem is: Its hard ot figure out where the lunacy ends and the dishonesty starts. But...its irrelevant. Hes just another idiot, and we have loads of em, everywhere. Why waste more time with him.
what bugs me is that he will probably just continue to spill nonsensese here, unwithspoken.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
21-07-2016, 05:38 AM
(21-07-2016 03:42 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 02:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ... Wrote stuff...

*Sigh*

SERIOUSLY! KerimF? The world does NOT work the way you think or seemingly have been led to believe it does.

Your postings are becoming less coherent the more you post.

Again I repeat.. When people IN the countries you're are talking about are telling you that their countries DO NOT behave the way you seem to think they do...

... Who has the better, first hand information? Those posting directly FROM said countries? Or you? Who can only view them second hand through the filter of Youtube?

I suppose from here all we wait for is the conspiracies that the Moon landings were a hoax and that the world is flat.

We already have been there. I talked about Syria, and he asked me if i think i know better than he does who is a Syrian. Then he immediately started to tell me what happened in the past 60 years in germany. Facepalm

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
21-07-2016, 05:40 AM
(21-07-2016 01:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I never mentioned audio and visual records. What does that have to do with anything? I am simply expanding on an earlier post I wrote. I was trying to help you.

Sorry, I thought you meant that the installation of the today's Israel was planned since 360 AD Big Grin

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
21-07-2016, 06:24 AM
(21-07-2016 05:29 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ... Wrote more stuff...

*Sigh*

Yet more strange ramblings.

Look, yes the Americans at certain points in their history were less than enthusiastic about going to war. However, given the now well known aspects of WW I one can hardly blame them for NOT wanting to throw men into such a meat grinder.
All the rest of your post?

Again, why should people bother responding when, and after, it's been pointed out multiple times that you are having discussion with the very people about which you are talking such nonsense?

Please, tell us your thoughts on the Asia Pacific region next. I'm sure they too will be just as enlightening.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
21-07-2016, 06:42 AM
(21-07-2016 05:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  We already have been there. I talked about Syria, and he asked me if i think i know better than he does who is a Syrian. Then he immediately started to tell me what happened in the past 60 years in germany. Facepalm

Sorry, but it happens that some German companies (besides others) were sent to Aleppo city to explore most parts of it. Naturally, they brought with them powerful miniature drillers for underground tunnels. And they draw detailed maps of it, under the pretext to help the city be known worldwide as one of the most important historical places.
Then by a mere coincidence, Syrians becomes the greatest enemies of Germany right after March 2011. By the way, many German corporations/companies had to apply, since more than a decade, sanctions against the Syrian people to please their American big masters... starting from closing their websites when a request comes from Syria.
It is found that these up-to-date drillers (of course more were sent during the war with millions of tons of explosives) and the maps (mainly of the old city) are now in the hands of Al-Qaeda. But I personally wasn't surprised that some Germans were used to attack and destroy my city because I already know how even the strong Hitler and his intelligent top officers were used to destroy Europe also for the glory of America.

Anyway, to me you are a human being as I am. But it happens that you were born in Germany (or elsewhere) and I was born in a country called Syria.

Also, I have no reason to defend (or attack) the powerful/rich people who are ruling the country I was born in (because, by nature, they are like all similar ones in the world though dressed differently).
But it seems to me that you have to be worried about yours as if what they do concerns you personally. If this is the case, I believe you have your good reasons.

By the way, also before March 2011, I had an English friend. We were talking about electronics and how we can make things that can be useful in daily life. He had to end our communication soon after his Elite declared war against Syria. I didn't blame him because it was also natural for a German citizen to stop talking to his English friend while the German planes were bombarding London.
So fortunately you don't see me as a friend otherwise you would see necessary to stop talking to me Tongue

21-07-2016, 07:08 AM
(21-07-2016 02:08 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hello again.

This above? Is complete and utter silliness/rubbish/not correct. That you post such shows the lack of actual education and knowledge you poses.

Please, listen/read the posters replies here on this board and not some random Youtube nonsense.

*Sigh* What you believe is really of no consequence. Please, get some information from other than Youtube.

Well, I keep hearing such wonderful remarks but I still wait hearing a clear personal view and/or rational analysis on any new idea I presented so far.

On the other hand, I challenge you to find even one source (on Youtube or else) that agrees on all what I said here; okay... just half of it.... Big Grin

21-07-2016, 07:13 AM
(21-07-2016 07:08 AM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other hand, I challenge you to find even one source (on Youtube or else) that agrees on all what I said here; okay... just half of it.... Big Grin

You expect us to help you prove your point? This will not happen. You are making an assertion, therefore it is your responsibility to prove your assertion.

This is how debate works.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-07-2016, 07:16 AM
(21-07-2016 02:54 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 06:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  But, of course, these 'creators' are unnamed, unidentified.

Oh sorry, I forgot that many people still think that the world's top masters have to be kings, queens, princes, presidents, religious leaders... etc. I am afraid that the top masters running the today's international Politics are not naïve to show up before their victims; their sheep for milk and the sheep to be slaughtered.

Sorry, Chas, you have to believe whatever the masses should do (thanks to the modern bible, the media) as long you are not interested to seriously analyse, while being based on your personal logic, the fruits generated by the important events (mainly the international ones or made international).

Identify them or shut the fuck up. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2016, 07:19 AM
(21-07-2016 07:08 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 02:08 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hello again.

This above? Is complete and utter silliness/rubbish/not correct. That you post such shows the lack of actual education and knowledge you poses.

Please, listen/read the posters replies here on this board and not some random Youtube nonsense.

*Sigh* What you believe is really of no consequence. Please, get some information from other than Youtube.

Well, I keep hearing such wonderful remarks but I still wait hearing a clear personal view and/or rational analysis on any new idea I presented so far.

What? Multiple people have posted simply why your comments are wrong. There's really nothing more to the conversations than that.

(21-07-2016 07:08 AM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other hand, I challenge you to find even one source (on Youtube or else) that agrees on all what I said here; okay... just half of it.... Big Grin

Okay, now I'm confused. You want me/us to find corroborating evidence for the... words... you've been posting?

That... is not how things work.

You are making long winded claims about how America/Germany/ et-al are supposedly being operated/run.

Others.. who actually live in the countries about which you're 'Posting off' about then reply about how our views are wrong and informed to which to simply ramble on some more.

I've asked you to try and be simpler and clearer in your posts. To not try and be clever with the language that is not your first. To which I've pretty much been ignored and you've carried on regardless.

Again, your conspiracy/Big world order stuff is pretty much meaningless gibberish.

Your gross over generalizations about other countries/places are.. strange at best and ludicrous/silly at worst (Not to mention also being insulting)

Please, start anew and try and be more rational and understanding of people's replies to yourself. Take time to ask for clarification about words/phrases etc that you don't understand so that we can all have meaningful conversation/information exchange.

Yes
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post