The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(21-07-2016 06:42 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 05:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  We already have been there. I talked about Syria, and he asked me if i think i know better than he does who is a Syrian. Then he immediately started to tell me what happened in the past 60 years in germany. Facepalm

Sorry, but it happens that some German companies (besides others) were sent to Aleppo city to explore most parts of it.
What exactly has your drivel to do with my above quote?

(21-07-2016 06:42 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Then by a mere coincidence, Syrians becomes the greatest enemies of Germany right after March 2011.
No it didnt. Who said this and where. Please give exact reference.

(21-07-2016 06:42 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ... to please their American big masters....
You do know that Germany under chanceller Schroeder refused to take part in the 2nd Iraq war in 2003, and therefore was compared by Donald Rumsfeld with Cuba and Lybia.
Did you know?
Yes
or
No

(21-07-2016 06:42 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But I personally wasn't surprised that some Germans were used to attack and destroy my city because I already know how even the strong Hitler and his intelligent top officers were used to destroy Europe also for the glory of America.
Lies, and you have absolutely nothing to back them up. If so, put your references up.

here and now

(21-07-2016 06:42 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But it seems to me that you have to be worried about yours as if what they do concerns you personally. If this is the case, I believe you have your good reasons.
Can you read my mind? Do you know anything about me? do you know anything about germany? Nope, your senseless drivel demonstrates it again and again
I already had invited you to come to germany and check out who i am and what my country really is like. But i guess you dont want to learn. Willful ignorance has no remedy.

If you have any sources for your bullshit, put them up

here and now

(21-07-2016 06:42 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So fortunately you don't see me as a friend otherwise you would see necessary to stop talking to me Tongue
Once again you are reading my mind. How do i see you?
Are you seriously trying to create a win/win scenario for yourself here?
If i keep talking to you, i am not your friend and if i am your friend i would stop talking to you.

You are insulting my intellect, thinking i am that stupid.

I am waiting here for your facts, references and evidence.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
22-07-2016, 02:26 AM
Now, let us all assume that all what I said so far are fictions (or lies, if you like).
Those who had time reading most of my posts here already know that all these fictions (or lies, if you like) have leaded to what could be called “the international diabolic terror plan” that started openly from the first episode of the endless series “War on Terror”.

While I was posting, I assumed you all know that my words here (in this rather small place; in comparison to the TV audience of the international news) cannot change (stop or stimulate) any of the future happenings in any region on the globe. And, most of all, they cannot change anything in you as well Wink

Your common logical question after hearing this will be something like:

So, what was the end purpose of this rather long thread?

Sorry, as a new member here, I had to know my new friends first (please note, I personally don’t see enemies Wink ) before I start “the big show” (which will be far from politics because Politics doesn’t really interest me in the first place Wink ).

It happened that you all were sincere (and brave) and you kindly gave me clear pictures of yourselves (sometimes in a hard way which is expected to happen, after all, anywhere anytime).

So this thread could be seen as a sort of Hollywood entertaining horror movies Big Grin

Now and after we had the chance to know each other to a good extent we can go on but without the need talking politics.
Meanwhile, you may like fastening your belts for the next journey... to a new thread.
I guess by reading just its title you will quickly discover its author Big Grin

See you later.
Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
22-07-2016, 02:52 AM
(22-07-2016 02:26 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Now, let us all assume that all what I said so far are fictions (or lies, if you like).

There is no need for assuming considering that your posts mostly consists of idiocy, delusion, conspiracy theories and ignorance.

As for rest of your drivel, it isn't worth commenting.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-07-2016, 03:03 AM
(13-07-2016 12:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The prophet's name is Bob. .... and JohnnyC.

We died and nobody told me!?!?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-07-2016, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2016 04:58 AM by Deesse23.)
double post

22-07-2016, 04:52 AM
STOP!

We are still waiting for your supporting evidence on these topics
  • German companies are drilling holes and blowing up Aleppo
  • The west generally considers Syria to be an "enemy" only since 2011
  • The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force
  • modern germany is a puppet of the USA as well
  • 911 was staged
  • USA is promoting terrorism in general and ISIS/Al-Qaeda in particular and on purpose
  • Syria was a "safe" country until declared to be an "enemy" by the west in 2011
  • the so called "international society" exists...at all
  • Saudi Arabia is controlled by Al-Qaeda
  • Mercenaries were sent form the USA to take over Aleppo
  • Obama was instructed to open the Terror War Show in Syria in March 2011
  • It took about 10 years to raise/train many hundreds of thousands kids to play the terrorists in the series "War on Terror"
  • So Al-Qaeda was given the green light, since 2010, to destroy the free countries in the Arab World
  • global diabolic plan of the powerful/rich top deceivers in the world which can target any civilians and troops on the globe by their international huge terrorist army
  • Sadly, this World Terror War (WTW) will not be ended till the toll of its victims will be about 1 billion
  • training bases in which too many thousands of kids were raised to play the terrorists in the 'War on Terror' series
  • in WW1, France and Britain were used first to get rid of the Ottoman Empire
  • France and Britain were not allowed to take over the defeated Turkey
  • the real/greatest enemies, under the table, of the today's Europeans do live in America Please remember those who control the world are not naïve to show up in any way
  • I am afraid that the Arab Spring was started and will took about 10 years (till the end of this decade) as a preparation for the Europe Spring
  • Then in WW2, taking advantage of the chaos, many innocent Jewish families were accused of treason by fake documents
  • Sorry, I can't believe (unlike many in the world) that many coincidences could lead to exactly the same beneficiaries
  • exporting millions of radical fanatic Islamist groups in order to install in Middle East (always for the glory of America) another American base
  • the re-destruction of Europe will have to be postponed
  • I am afraid that the top masters running the today's international Politics are not naïve to show up before their victims
  • the civilization of the Europeans who had to kill each other by millions till they were exhausted so that saviours from America could come (on white horses) to rescue them then take care of them for good
  • many German corporations/companies had to apply, since more than a decade, sanctions against the Syrian people to please their American big masters

Did i forget anything? Big Grin

Provide evidence, JUST FOR FUCKING ONE OF YOUR SILLY ASSERTIONS

J
U
S
T

O
N
E

[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
22-07-2016, 10:26 PM
(13-07-2016 02:50 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [Sorry for the delay, my neighbourhood (as many other ones in my city Aleppo) was under heavy attacks after my last post (at the next early morning). Two heavy mortars missed my small apartment (on the roof) by a few meters and went down on the nearby street. The big damages were therefore in the stores (fortunately they weren’t open yet) and the low floors (hence mine wasn’t that big). Today is rather calm after the airplanes cleaned up (burned) the fronts from which the multi-national mercenaries launched thousands of mortars/missiles over the remaining citizens in the industrial city to force them flee.]

What the fuck are you doing wasting time debating atheists when you're in the middle of a goddamn warzone? Is it really that boring waiting to duck and cover from the next mortar barrage or aerial bombardment that you have to suffer the indignity of conversing with us losers?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Say what you will about this guy, but his Internet provider is the bomb.

A war torn city, the dude still has a great connection and apparently no empathy or concern for himself, neighbors or other family members.

* two thumbs up
Big Grin

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
24-07-2016, 12:07 AM
(22-07-2016 04:52 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  STOP!
Provide evidence, JUST FOR F****** ONE OF YOUR SILLY ASSERTIONS

I am sorry, I didn't imagine it is possible that someone likes asking always the writer of a Hollywood entertaining fiction movie, he had the chance to see, to provide him what could support the various silly assertions in his story Sad

Anyway, thank you for the list, I can't make it better Smile

In fact, I started having worries about the sanity of some friends here and I decided to end this fiction horror thread before things become worse Big Grin

Truth be said, what I learnt from the spontaneous reactions here have inspired me, as you will see, the subject of my next thread (far from politics, wars and terror).

But I guess we all need a short break first... to calm down Big Grin

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
24-07-2016, 12:22 AM
I used to have a home on Mallorca. Just up the road was a big mansion owned by the March family. I had never heard of them.

They own a bank chain in Mallorca and are very rich.

Here's the thing about saying that there are no "conspiracies", that everything is as it appears. The March family were used as go-betweens by the Allies who paid bribes to Spanish Generals after Franco seized power and Spain ended up on the side of Hitler during the Second World War. The Allies paid bribes to the Generals, covertly, obviously, to ensure that they stayed out of the war, so Spain never joined the Axis and fought in WWII against the Allies.

I'd never heard this until a few years ago. It's true. It sounds like a conspiracy theory.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/10074...d-War.html