The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(24-07-2016 12:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am sorry, I didn't imagine it is possible that someone likes asking always the writer of a Hollywood entertaining fiction movie, he had the chance to see, to provide him what could support the various silly assertions in his story Sad

So you admit that shit you were spewing has no basis in reality? Better later than newer, troll.

(24-07-2016 12:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  In fact, I started having worries about the sanity of some friends here and I decided to end this fiction horror thread before things become worse Big Grin

I doubt you have friends here.

I suspect that calling your nonsense fiction is just a way of escaping burden of proof. You can't back your delusions so now you claim that whatever idiocy you wrote wasn't your true stance.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 12:53 AM
(24-07-2016 12:22 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I used to have a home on Mallorca. Just up the road was a big mansion owned by the March family. I had never heard of them.

They own a bank chain in Mallorca and are very rich.

Here's the thing about saying that there are no "conspiracies", that everything is as it appears. The March family were used as go-betweens by the Allies who paid bribes to Spanish Generals after Franco seized power and Spain ended up on the side of Hitler during the Second World War. The Allies paid bribes to the Generals, covertly, obviously, to ensure that they stayed out of the war, so Spain never joined the Axis and fought in WWII against the Allies.

I'd never heard this until a few years ago. It's true. It sounds like a conspiracy theory.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/10074...d-War.html

Any version of a story, about an event, that doesn't fit one's belief has to be, for him in the least, a fiction story, if not a conspiracy theory.

In order not to see a naïve confused person every time I look at a mirror Wink one of the axioms (or hints) in my logic that I use to build my set of knowledge is:

No matter how deep the tree roots are hidden underground, their fruits will, sooner or later, reveal all about their origin and nature.

But how many people in the world have the patience to wait for the fruits to grow up and the time to analyse them (assuming they trust their personal intellectual powers)? Consider

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
24-07-2016, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 02:05 AM by KerimF.)
(24-07-2016 12:42 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 12:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am sorry, I didn't imagine it is possible that someone likes asking always the writer of a Hollywood entertaining fiction movie, he had the chance to see, to provide him what could support the various silly assertions in his story Sad

So you admit that shit you were spewing has no basis in reality? Better later than newer, troll.

(24-07-2016 12:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  In fact, I started having worries about the sanity of some friends here and I decided to end this fiction horror thread before things become worse Big Grin

I doubt you have friends here.

I suspect that calling your nonsense fiction is just a way of escaping burden of proof. You can't back your delusions so now you claim that whatever idiocy you wrote wasn't your true stance.

You are totally right.

For example, where I live, all those who plan criminal (and lately terrorist) crimes are too far from being insane or idiots.
So how could I convince a person like you, for example, who used meeting, in his life, many idiot criminal brains that the latter's cannot exist other than in Hollywood movies and series, including the famous one "War on Terror".

I mean I should look to you as another idiot like the ones who planned the silly 9/11 attacks just to help, to no limit, their enemies on power in America then run away to hide like rats... for 15 years so far (I mean the terrorist idiot brains).

Who am I to tell you that while ALL agents of the Free World intelligences were running after Bin Laden soon after the 9/11 attacks, I personally saw on Al-Jazeera channel a brave reporter who knew where Bin Laden was hiding and did an interview with him about the attacks? To my big surprise, Bin Laden had no idea on what the reporter was talking about. So the reporter had to tell him about how the twin towers in NYC were attacked and destroyed. Bin Laden responded as any believer does... "It is the will of Allah then". I mean shouldn't this brave reporter (and his bosses in Al-Jazeera) work for the CIA Consider

Who am I to convince you that the well-trained well-armed fighters of Al-Qaeda are terrorizing/attacking millions of civilians and national troops outside America just because they are anti-USA as your 'real' version of the 9/11 story keeps confirming with 'solid' evidences (presented on TV, as usual)?

Who am I to remind you that Saddam, presented for many years as the greatest anti-USA beast, couldn't sleep well till he arranged the safe return back home of all Americans he had in Iraq (excluding some... you know) just a couple of days before the USA invasion asking for his 'personal' head?!

Your idiot who has no friends here, Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
24-07-2016, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 02:13 AM by Szuchow.)
(24-07-2016 01:48 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You are totally right.

In this that you're troll who have nothing to back up his ramblings? Sure.

I don't care for rest of your drrivel. You have nothing to back it up and you already showed your ignorance. Also repeating same shit over and over does not make it true.

Lastly, you ask how you could convince me. Answer is with evidence. Evidence that you don't have, cause "International Society" guards it secrets well Big Grin

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-07-2016, 02:05 AM
(24-07-2016 01:48 AM)KerimF Wrote:  blah blah blah
More unfounded claims and bullshit. To be precise, its not more but the same nonsense all over again.

but guess what....i think you forgot to attach evidence.

Heres a little reminder

STOP!

We are still waiting for your supporting evidence on these topics
  • German companies are drilling holes and blowing up Aleppo
  • The west generally considers Syria to be an "enemy" only since 2011
  • The German Elite (Nazis at that time) were advised by their American friends to unify Europe even by force
  • modern germany is a puppet of the USA as well
  • 911 was staged
  • USA is promoting terrorism in general and ISIS/Al-Qaeda in particular and on purpose
  • Syria was a "safe" country until declared to be an "enemy" by the west in 2011
  • the so called "international society" exists...at all
  • Saudi Arabia is controlled by Al-Qaeda
  • Mercenaries were sent form the USA to take over Aleppo
  • Obama was instructed to open the Terror War Show in Syria in March 2011
  • It took about 10 years to raise/train many hundreds of thousands kids to play the terrorists in the series "War on Terror"
  • So Al-Qaeda was given the green light, since 2010, to destroy the free countries in the Arab World
  • global diabolic plan of the powerful/rich top deceivers in the world which can target any civilians and troops on the globe by their international huge terrorist army
  • Sadly, this World Terror War (WTW) will not be ended till the toll of its victims will be about 1 billion
  • training bases in which too many thousands of kids were raised to play the terrorists in the 'War on Terror' series
  • in WW1, France and Britain were used first to get rid of the Ottoman Empire
  • France and Britain were not allowed to take over the defeated Turkey
  • the real/greatest enemies, under the table, of the today's Europeans do live in America Please remember those who control the world are not naïve to show up in any way
  • I am afraid that the Arab Spring was started and will took about 10 years (till the end of this decade) as a preparation for the Europe Spring
  • Then in WW2, taking advantage of the chaos, many innocent Jewish families were accused of treason by fake documents
  • Sorry, I can't believe (unlike many in the world) that many coincidences could lead to exactly the same beneficiaries
  • exporting millions of radical fanatic Islamist groups in order to install in Middle East (always for the glory of America) another American base
  • the re-destruction of Europe will have to be postponed
  • I am afraid that the top masters running the today's international Politics are not naïve to show up before their victims
  • the civilization of the Europeans who had to kill each other by millions till they were exhausted so that saviours from America could come (on white horses) to rescue them then take care of them for good
  • many German corporations/companies had to apply, since more than a decade, sanctions against the Syrian people to please their American big masters

Did i forget anything? Big Grin

Provide evidence, JUST FOR FUCKING ONE OF YOUR SILLY ASSERTIONS

J
U
S
T

O
N
E

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse