The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(13-07-2016 12:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 12:22 PM)KerimF Wrote:  I wonder if someone here doesn't believe in the existence of "The International Society". So I take the opportunity to hear from you how I can find it too, because to me in the least it looks as a man-made super-society which is, practically speaking, equivalent to a supernatural being Wink

It lives in Las Vegas.
I saw it on the Kardashians once. Yes

Truth be said, you are the best one here (so far) in understanding the deep idea of this thread.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2016, 12:29 AM
(14-07-2016 12:22 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 12:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It lives in Las Vegas.
I saw it on the Kardashians once. Yes

Truth be said, you are the best one here (so far) in understanding the deep idea of this thread.

Fuck you, why does he get cookies? Angry If you weren't so bloody concerned with being mysterious we could actually discuss stuff. Come on, what's the "deep idea"? Rolleyes I'm going to bet that it's something utterly banal.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-07-2016, 12:38 AM
(13-07-2016 12:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 12:22 PM)KerimF Wrote:  I think most of you already guessed its famous name...
"The International Society"...

... So we're playing guessing games. Is it:
  • money
  • political power
  • democracy
  • something else?

Look, it's not unheard of that sometimes this stuff resembles religion... why are you dancing around and not just stating what you're talking about? Also, please don't get blown up. It'll ruin the conversation.

Please, couldn't you just tell me that, where you live, you never heard of "The International Society"!

On my side, I hear, almost daily, its multi-national representatives (From the Far West to the Far East) addressing the world in its name about what to do or not to do... in this and that part on earth (based on its Justice, of course).

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
14-07-2016, 12:47 AM
(13-07-2016 01:13 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  So are you saying the modern god evolved from the old god? I'm asking because you refer to it as modern god. So that would mean that god is not the same and is ways changing according to what we as a society deem appropriate? If so that would mean that god is made up? Of not please come right out and say what you mean .

Well, in brief... Any god (whatever its name is) having a certain authority (via its honourable representatives of course) on people and therefore its people fear disobeying it... is a man-made one, period.

Sorry, I will explore this point on a separate post (the 4th point Wink ).

14-07-2016, 01:06 AM
(14-07-2016 12:38 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 12:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... So we're playing guessing games. Is it:
  • money
  • political power
  • democracy
  • something else?

Look, it's not unheard of that sometimes this stuff resembles religion... why are you dancing around and not just stating what you're talking about? Also, please don't get blown up. It'll ruin the conversation.

Please, couldn't you just tell me that, where you live, you never heard of "The International Society"!

On my side, I hear, almost daily, its multi-national representatives (From the Far West to the Far East) addressing the world in its name about what to do or not to do... in this and that part on earth (based on its Justice, of course).

... Please state the name under which "the international society" is commonly known. Is it
  • the Illuminati
  • the US government
  • the society of Freemasons
  • banks

You're just making me less and less inclined to wait for you to say something interesting, because all you seem to be doing is playing guessing games.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
14-07-2016, 01:13 AM
(13-07-2016 05:59 PM)julep Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 12:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... So we're playing guessing games. Is it:
  • money
  • political power
  • democracy
  • something else?

Kerim thinks he's being smart and trapping people with gotcha questions. Evidently, no one can hold the idea of, say, democracy, as something great ideologically that in practice doesn't always work so well. People in the real world might feel things aren't working as well in practice, how do we make it better? Kerim doesn't even make it to the question of how ideas might work in real life. He's too busy trying to socratically lead you to god might be, I must be His acolyte. Pointless!

Please just say, as far as you know, that "The International Society" doesn't exist in the today's world's life.

On the other hand, I really like to know where, in the world, people didn't have the chance to hear of it from any of its representatives and/or supporters (the word 'supporters' is the modern word that replaces the words believers and followers).

About being smart, I already mentioned that, to be on the safe side, I see every one I may meet as being more clever than I am... even if he plays before me the role of the dumbest idiot Big Grin

14-07-2016, 01:26 AM
(13-07-2016 07:18 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 12:22 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Before I go on, I hope we see each other here as friends... not as the ancient gladiators who had to fight each other to entertain some Roman spectators (including their great Caesar of course Wink ).
Kerim

This is slightly off topic, but I'd like to know why you think Iulius Caesar was great? He destroyed the Republic through civil war and made himself dictator. The Romans had always been terrified of kings from Tarquin on. After Caesar they had endless royal families and civil wars.

I'd personally prefer to think that Cincinnatus, was a great Roman.

As I said I am simply curious. I see no point in discussing this strange idea of your concept of a god.

Sorry, I said "their great Caesar" and not "the great Caesar". I hope you see the big difference.

For example, the elected US Presidents are great to the American people in the least; like 'their' great G. Bush, 'their' great Obama and 'their' great H. Clinton who will get the job soon to play the role of their president. Right? Wink

14-07-2016, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 01:55 AM by KerimF.)
(14-07-2016 12:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 12:22 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Truth be said, you are the best one here (so far) in understanding the deep idea of this thread.

Fuck you, why does he get cookies? Angry If you weren't so bloody concerned with being mysterious we could actually discuss stuff. Come on, what's the "deep idea"? Rolleyes I'm going to bet that it's something utterly banal.

You remind me of a person who used telling me: "On the day I can't find someone to fight, this day doesn't count in my life".
Of course, I wished him always good luck... though far from me Big Grin

I mean I am very sorry, 'morondog', for not being fast here (as you expect) due to many reasons:

[1] I have to reply every person who took the trouble to add a comment.
[2] My internet connection is not stable and it is relatively very slow. Also it can be out of service at any minute and for undetermined period of time.
[3] A word or an expression could be interpreted very differently by different persons. And an important idea likely needs many words, expressions and statements (if not examples) to become enough clear, practically speaking. By knowing this, I am very slow in writing Sad

[Added] And I have to gain my daily bread (and of those who assist me in my private business in electronics) while my city is under daily attacks... for 5 years so far.

Should I wish good luck Tongue

14-07-2016, 01:54 AM
(14-07-2016 01:48 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [1] I have to reply every person who took the trouble to add a comment.
Well, I'm still waiting for you to respond to mine. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
14-07-2016, 02:03 AM
(14-07-2016 01:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 01:48 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [1] I have to reply every person who took the trouble to add a comment.
Well, I'm still waiting for you to respond to mine. Consider

I guess you mean post #3
I thought I replied it indirectly. But I will respond directly soon after I finish the work I got now.
Thank you for the reminder.

[+] 1 user Likes KerimF's post