The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 03:19 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(14-07-2016 01:26 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, I said "their great Caesar" and not "the great Caesar". I hope you see the big difference.

For example, the elected US Presidents are great to the American people in the least; like 'their' great G. Bush, 'their' great Obama and 'their' great H. Clinton who will get the job soon to play the role of their president. Right? Wink

I think Brutus would disagree with you. And George Washington modeled himself on Cincinnatus. Not Iulius.

Anyway. Back to fantasy land.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-07-2016, 05:12 AM
(14-07-2016 01:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 05:59 PM)julep Wrote:  Kerim thinks he's being smart and trapping people with gotcha questions. Evidently, no one can hold the idea of, say, democracy, as something great ideologically that in practice doesn't always work so well. People in the real world might feel things aren't working as well in practice, how do we make it better? Kerim doesn't even make it to the question of how ideas might work in real life. He's too busy trying to socratically lead you to god might be, I must be His acolyte. Pointless!

Please just say, as far as you know, that "The International Society" doesn't exist in the today's world's life.

On the other hand, I really like to know where, in the world, people didn't have the chance to hear of it from any of its representatives and/or supporters (the word 'supporters' is the modern word that replaces the words believers and followers).

About being smart, I already mentioned that, to be on the safe side, I see every one I may meet as being more clever than I am... even if he plays before me the role of the dumbest idiot Big Grin

I'm not going to make any statements about "the international society" so that you can play gotcha and continue to refuse to get to the fucking point. I have no idea which conspiracist theory you follow, but you seem to see this society (illuminati? bankers? UN?) as having a level of power and influence that is so exaggerated that it might as well be termed supernatural. Theistic thinking at its finest, but it must be terrifying to believe in such a malevolent god.

If you're pissed off at the UN, you have decent reasons to be.

Your ideas about how other humans think are condescending (as well as odd), no matter how many times you faux-compliment the posters on here. Again, if you would simply lay out your ideas plainly, you'd get a better discussion. The main drawback would be that you couldn't feel superior at shooting down the guesses of people trying to figure out your point from the hints and questions. It seems that feeling superior is more important to you than communicating.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
14-07-2016, 05:31 AM
(14-07-2016 01:26 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 07:18 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This is slightly off topic, but I'd like to know why you think Iulius Caesar was great? He destroyed the Republic through civil war and made himself dictator. The Romans had always been terrified of kings from Tarquin on. After Caesar they had endless royal families and civil wars.

I'd personally prefer to think that Cincinnatus, was a great Roman.

As I said I am simply curious. I see no point in discussing this strange idea of your concept of a god.

Sorry, I said "their great Caesar" and not "the great Caesar". I hope you see the big difference.

For example, the elected US Presidents are great to the American people in the least; like 'their' great G. Bush, 'their' great Obama and 'their' great H. Clinton who will get the job soon to play the role of their president. Right? Wink

That's a bunch of bullshit. "The American people" is not a monolith. There is no human being in the United States who would hold that Bush, Obama, and Clinton were (or in Clinton's case, would be) all "great" in the role of President. Every US President automatically has nearly half the country disapproving of the election result and of the job he/she is doing.

But of course, we must not forget the great and powerful "international society" whose puppet the American president must be...that's why you say "play the role" and add the stupid wink, right? The President wakes up in the morning and phones the "international society" for his orders for the day, and so do the members of Congress and the Supreme Court Justices, and all the little bureaucrats, right?

Am I misrepresenting your position? No way to know if you won't actually state it.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
14-07-2016, 06:05 AM
(14-07-2016 12:22 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 12:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It lives in Las Vegas.
I saw it on the Kardashians once. Yes

Truth be said, you are the best one here (so far) in understanding the deep idea of this thread.

Well that tells us a lot. Since I think your idea is entirely crap.
Every nut case that stumbles into TTA with their pet turd in hand, thinks their special little piece of bullshit is a "deep idea". Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-07-2016, 06:16 AM
(13-07-2016 03:19 AM)Vosur Wrote:  To my knowledge, virtually every god in human history possessed at least one supernatural power. If you omit that quality from your definition, you end up with a word that could be used to describe various seclusive cult leaders around the world as 'gods'.

Doesn’t any of the so-called supernatural powers form a part in the stories that were also made for the god in question?
I mean it is usually a quality ‘added’ to man-made gods as a way to scare the ancient people (if not of the present time) by its powerful wrath; against its enemies for example.

But, as you know, those who created the concept of “The International Society” didn’t need adding to it any supernatural power. Those who rule the today's world (via their politicians/leaders/kings/princes, chosen/hired in a way or another, in every region... but this is off topic here) have all the necessary means (so-called legitimate) to drive the people’s mind without the need to scare them.

For example, if we ask:
“For which reasons, the WTC twins and their brother “the juridical building #7” had to be destroyed completely, in daylight and in front of the entire world, on 9/11/2001?”
Or
“For which reasons, Syria which was one of the safest countries in the world (a truth confirmed by all tourists before Obama’s TV speech against it in March 2011) had to be attacked and destroyed for about 5 years so far?”
... do you really think the 'true' reasons could be found/heard from any international source (claimed being pro or anti)?

Actually, the great majority in the world doesn’t mind believing any story made (thanks to the very advanced audio/video technology) about a fact, if approved by their men on power (mainly in America).

In other words, even without having any supernatural power, the “New World Order” is imposed lately on all men on bottom in the world via the concept of “The International Society” whose power supersedes the power of any other man-made god.

By the way, I repeat, this god couldn’t be created without the help of many professional scientists... mainly those who work in the audio and video fields... and in programming the various tools of the social media that are offered for free... or almost free Wink

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
14-07-2016, 06:21 AM
At work.

Popcorn

Well.... here we go....

Though I would warn KerimF to give up their lunacy about the twin towers.

Throwing conspiracy upon such tradged/crime is not good.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
14-07-2016, 06:22 AM
(14-07-2016 06:16 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But, as you know, those who created the concept of “The International Society” didn’t need adding to it any supernatural power. Those who rule the today's world (via their politicians/leaders/kings/princes, chosen/hired in a way or another, in every region... but this is off topic here) have all the necessary means (so-called legitimate) to drive the people’s mind without the need to scare them.

Nice story. Needs some dragons and vampires and zombies.

You live an isolated little life, and you made all this bullshit up ... trying to explain your imaginary connections, .... where none exist. Your "those who bla bla bla " are totally imaginary.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-07-2016, 06:27 AM
(14-07-2016 03:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 01:26 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, I said "their great Caesar" and not "the great Caesar". I hope you see the big difference.

I think Brutus would disagree with you. And George Washington modeled himself on Cincinnatus. Not Iulius.

Anyway. Back to fantasy land.

I got your right point from your first post, but I liked emphasising the idea of "Relativity"; for example, being great or not is a relative quality as seen by every individual.

You look great to me... But does this imply you are so for all other members? Big Grin

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
14-07-2016, 06:40 AM
(14-07-2016 06:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I got your right point from your first post, but I liked emphasising the idea of "Relativity"; for example, being great or not is a relative quality as seen by every individual.

You look great to me... But does this imply you are so for all other members? Big Grin

Why thank you.

Points are interesting. I have never tried needle point, but I have pointed at things. I have also pointed out things. Funny how one word can change the meaning of a sentence.

I see you point out ralativity. Have you studied physics? I never did.I wish someone had pointed out to me how important it is in life.

Have you noticed the way I have used the word "point" a lot. Although that was not my point to begin with.

Notice how I pointed out that I was making a point using points so much.

Though that again was never the point.

Although I have lived with 44 dogs, none was ever a pointer.

[Image: Dog_English_Pointer_01.jpg]

Anyway, I hope I made my point. Although now I forget what that point was???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
14-07-2016, 07:24 AM
(14-07-2016 05:12 AM)julep Wrote:  I'm not going to make any statements about "the international society" so that you can play gotcha and continue to refuse to get to the fucking point. I have no idea which conspiracist theory you follow, but you seem to see this society (illuminati? bankers? UN?) as having a level of power and influence that is so exaggerated that it might as well be termed supernatural. Theistic thinking at its finest, but it must be terrifying to believe in such a malevolent god.

If you're pissed off at the UN, you have decent reasons to be.

Your ideas about how other humans think are condescending (as well as odd), no matter how many times you faux-compliment the posters on here. Again, if you would simply lay out your ideas plainly, you'd get a better discussion. The main drawback would be that you couldn't feel superior at shooting down the guesses of people trying to figure out your point from the hints and questions. It seems that feeling superior is more important to you than communicating.

Thank you for reminding me the expression to use in order to get to the f****** point.
Yes, people are allowed to 'piss off' Wink , even openly and via the international media, at UN or 'any' system (political or religious) but the "International Society"... which is supposed inspiring, since 9/11/2001 in the least, the high classes in the world (of all camps) about how to save the world from terrorism, wars and poverty, for a few.

But I also understand it is rather hard to believe that, for example, the high classes in America do form 'one' business family (I guess the word family here is better to use than some others Wink ) while they play the tough rivals before their masses (see the great shows and ceremonies of the FREE elections). But, truth be said, the men on bottom are always raised/convinced to live in a continuous hope and this is better than nothing... and this is in every country in the world, hence not in America only Wink

You expect me find a global solution?
The best I did is to find a personal solution instead Sad which, I am afraid, doesn't suit to others. After all, this is why each of us is given a powerful brain to help him find his best path in life despite all difficulties. By the way, during my school exams, I used asking my brain only for help... not of any other Big Grin Also I depend mainly on it anytime I design a new board which can answer the need of the local market, but not of all markets in the world (that should have their own designers Big Grin ).

Anyway, I guess you agree with me that even Atheists have no choice but to believe in the existence of the non-existent International Society Wink