The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 07:30 AM by Deesse23.)
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
Omfg, 5 pages to find out its just another 911 conspiracy theory lunatic. Facepalm

Ohh, and
Quote:Syria which was one of the safest countries in the world
that depends entirely on your view of the al-Assad dictatorship. I dont think Syria was a very safe place for anyone who opposed the Baath party in general and the al-Assad family in particular....for the past 40 years, roughly. However it will be rather difficult to get anyone to confirm what i said in an interview for example, because.....so many members of the opposition died of "lead poisoning".

Your obsession with "international society", whatever that is supposed to be in your imagination, is rather frightening to me to be honest. Especially, since you intentionally seem to be so unspecific/ambiguous about it.
If you got something to say, then, by all means, say it.

If you cakcle, you better lay an egg soon as we say here.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
14-07-2016, 07:26 AM
There are plenty of international societies. Most I think are crime related. Mafias of various kinds.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-07-2016, 07:37 AM
(14-07-2016 05:31 AM)julep Wrote:  Am I misrepresenting your position? No way to know if you won't actually state it.

I am sorry for having no known position Sad
It happens I had to live as a real free independent person.

For example, as you know, marriage should be confirmed/blessed by a third party; likely a civil and/or religious system. So it was out of question for me to get married and submit to any law (civil or religious) by my 'own will' even if this helps my human living flesh to live legitimately one of its greatest pleasures Big Grin

I guess most here (if not all) agree with me that the world is fortunate for having rare free independent persons as Kerim Tongue

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
14-07-2016, 07:44 AM
(14-07-2016 07:37 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 05:31 AM)julep Wrote:  Am I misrepresenting your position? No way to know if you won't actually state it.

I am sorry for having no known position Sad
It happens I had to live as a real free independent person.

For example, as you know, marriage should be confirmed/blessed by a third party; likely a civil and/or religious system. So it was out of question for me to get married and submit to any law (civil or religious) by my 'own will' even if this helps my human living flesh to live legitimately one of its greatest pleasures Big Grin

I guess most here (if not all) agree with me that the world is fortunate for having rare free independent persons as Kerim Tongue

I live as freely as possible. Never married. Worked as a musician travelling. However you differ from me as far as I can tell as you have a god of some kind. Am I correct?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-07-2016, 07:49 AM
(14-07-2016 06:21 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Popcorn

Well.... here we go....

Though I would warn KerimF to give up their lunacy about the twin towers.

Throwing conspiracy upon such tradged/crime is not good.

Sorry, who talked about any theory?

I guess you are already happy in believing the story confirmed/approved (and even proven on audio/video tapes) by the "International Society".
So where is the problem?

On my side, I had never the intention to disturb the sanity of anyone (here or elsewhere)... unless I am asked to Tongue

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
14-07-2016, 07:57 AM
(14-07-2016 06:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 12:22 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Truth be said, you are the best one here (so far) in understanding the deep idea of this thread.

Well that tells us a lot. Since I think your idea is entirely crap.
Every nut case that stumbles into TTA with their pet turd in hand, thinks their special little piece of bullshit is a "deep idea". Weeping

Sorry, I had no better way to hear exactly what is in your mind.
So, thank you for telling me that you have nothing to add. This happens in best families Wink

14-07-2016, 08:18 AM
(14-07-2016 06:22 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 06:16 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But, as you know, those who created the concept of “The International Society” didn’t need adding to it any supernatural power. Those who rule the today's world (via their politicians/leaders/kings/princes, chosen/hired in a way or another, in every region... but this is off topic here) have all the necessary means (so-called legitimate) to drive the people’s mind without the need to scare them.

Nice story. Needs some dragons and vampires and zombies.

You live an isolated little life, and you made all this bullshit up ... trying to explain your imaginary connections, .... where none exist. Your "those who bla bla bla " are totally imaginary.

You may be right. After all, anything you hear which is not confirmed/approved by the international sources on the media (the modern Bible of the "modern god" that almost all people in the world believe its verses and even quote them as proofs) has to be "bla... bla... bla...".

So what I am sure of is that you are happy with all what you see as being real and true because some others (whom you trust most) help you always see the truth via your electrical audio/video monitors. But I hope you will know someday to how far things can be made real and true (even more real than reality Wink ) by using audio/visual electrical signals only.

14-07-2016, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 08:28 AM by Peebothuhul.)
At work.

(14-07-2016 07:49 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 06:21 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Popcorn

Well.... here we go....

Though I would warn KerimF to give up their lunacy about the twin towers.

Throwing conspiracy upon such tradged/crime is not good.

Sorry, who talked about any theory?

I guess you are already happy in believing the story confirmed/approved (and even proven on audio/video tapes) by the "International Society".
So where is the problem?

On my side, I had never the intention to disturb the sanity of anyone (here or elsewhere)... unless I am asked to Tongue

Kerim

*Sigh*

We've had towers conspiracy whack-jobs about on the forum before. They probably lurk still.

Please, don't derail the point you're alluding to with tower conspiracy stuff.

EDIT: I find it odd/interesting that you're happy to use the medium about which you're casting demons...

Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
14-07-2016, 08:26 AM
(14-07-2016 06:40 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Anyway, I hope I made my point. Although now I forget what that point was???

I was told that in English the word point could also refer to the non-existent geometrical dot which is dimensionless by definition.

By the way, do you think an Atheist shouldn't be interested in geometry because it is based on a non-existent object... the point Big Grin

14-07-2016, 08:38 AM
(14-07-2016 08:26 AM)KerimF Wrote:  By the way, do you think an Atheist shouldn't be interested in geometry because it is based on a non-existent object... the point Big Grin

That is mathematics, not atheism. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post