The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(14-07-2016 08:26 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I was told that in English the word point could also refer to the non-existent geometrical dot which is dimensionless by definition.

By the way, do you think an Atheist shouldn't be interested in geometry because it is based on a non-existent object... the point Big Grin

Right now I'm literally on about 60.000 + USD of drugs. Not thinking much of anything. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-07-2016, 08:39 AM
(14-07-2016 07:24 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Anyway, I guess you agree with me that even Atheists have no choice but to believe in the existence of the non-existent International Society Wink

No, no one here appears to agree with you.

You haven't provided a definition let alone any evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-07-2016, 09:34 AM
(14-07-2016 07:24 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Omfg, 5 pages to find out its just another 911 conspiracy theory lunatic. Facepalm

Could you tell me which one of the conspiracy theories you heard from me?
Thank you.

Quote:
Quote:Syria which was one of the safest countries in the world
that depends entirely on your view of the al-Assad dictatorship. I dont think Syria was a very safe place for anyone who opposed the Baath party in general and the al-Assad family in particular....for the past 40 years, roughly. However it will be rather difficult to get anyone to confirm what i said in an interview for example, because.....so many members of the opposition died of "lead poisoning".

So you think I should know from the media about a city in America more than its citizens do after they lived in it more than 6 decades.

You talk as if you lived in Middle East and you know personally how people live in its different countries more than I do.
So please help me know:
How the royal family, Al-Saud (the close ally of the men on power in America) rule their people?
I bet no one told you that the people in Saudi Arabia are ruled by Al-Sharia of Al-Qaeda (that was introduced with a great success on TV worldwide by G. Bush and Bin Laden on 9/11/2001) since more than 80 years. What do you think? Is it 80 smaller than 40?!
Do you really think Syrians have accepted anytime being ruled by Al-Sharia as it is applied in Saudi Arabia by the USA close friends?
Please don't repeat as a tape recorder what your media, so-called free and independent, shows you on your monitors. But, on the other hand, what else can you do other than believing that 80 is smaller than 40 and Al-Sharia of Al-Qaeda is better than the Syrian constitution under which all religions and beliefs, including Atheism are respected?

Quote:Your obsession with "international society", whatever that is supposed to be in your imagination, is rather frightening to me to be honest. Especially, since you intentionally seem to be so unspecific/ambiguous about it.
If you got something to say, then, by all means, say it.

If you cakcle, you better lay an egg soon as we say here.

If I understood you well:
The concept of "The International Society" is not heard, at all, where you live.
True or false?

If 'true', please help me know in which region you live where the received media never show politicians and political analysts who reminds their masses of the "International Society" anytime they talk about the unbeatable 9/11 terror.

Thank you.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
14-07-2016, 09:53 AM
(14-07-2016 08:19 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  EDIT: I find it odd/interesting that you're happy to use the medium about which you're casting demons...

Consider

But thanks to this medium I had the chance to discover the world as it is by talking to individuals... far from the great speeches addressed to the masses.

It seems you didn't have the time to read all my posts. To me in the least, there are no good or bad persons. Humans are made differently so that they can play their different roles in life more efficiently. By the way, these roles could be anything one may imagine Wink So nothing surprises me.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
14-07-2016, 09:58 AM
(14-07-2016 08:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 06:22 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nice story. Needs some dragons and vampires and zombies.

You live an isolated little life, and you made all this bullshit up ... trying to explain your imaginary connections, .... where none exist. Your "those who bla bla bla " are totally imaginary.

You may be right. After all, anything you hear which is not confirmed/approved by the international sources on the media (the modern Bible of the "modern god" that almost all people in the world believe its verses and even quote them as proofs) has to be "bla... bla... bla...".

So what I am sure of is that you are happy with all what you see as being real and true because some others (whom you trust most) help you always see the truth via your electrical audio/video monitors. But I hope you will know someday to how far things can be made real and true (even more real than reality Wink ) by using audio/visual electrical signals only.

You have provided not a shred of evidence for this (paranoid) society you claim is real. You have provided no evidence for anything. Nothing is "made real" by electrical signals and transmissions. You actually have no clue what the variety of sources anyone (else) uses to obtain information about the world, including myself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-07-2016, 10:27 AM
(14-07-2016 07:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  There are plenty of international societies. Most I think are crime related. Mafias of various kinds.

Although I didn't get a clear confirmation from any friend here, I think the expression of "the international society" is not heard at all in many regions in the world mainly in the countries that this International Society is supposed to live in!

After all, the internet is a well-supervised media on which the transfer of data is controlled automatically so that every region can receive and transmit according to pre-set criteria. But billions of people have no idea about this transparent advanced technology and everyone thinks he is among the best informed ones in the world of what is happening on earth far from his place.

Indeed... What a wonderful world Smile

14-07-2016, 10:34 AM
At work.

Okay, read the above post. Did not understand it.

It's clear that the language and cultural differences are getting in the way of communication/understanding.

So, KerimF? How about you simply get to/explain/describe your point or thoughts as short and simply as you can?
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
14-07-2016, 10:38 AM
(14-07-2016 10:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 07:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  There are plenty of international societies. Most I think are crime related. Mafias of various kinds.

Although I didn't get a clear confirmation from any friend here, I think the expression of "the international society" is not heard at all in many regions in the world mainly in the countries that this International Society is supposed to live in!

After all, the internet is a well-supervised media on which the transfer of data is controlled automatically so that every region can receive and transmit according to pre-set criteria. But billions of people have no idea about this transparent advanced technology and everyone thinks he is among the best informed ones in the world of what is happening on earth far from his place.

Indeed... What a wonderful world Smile

Oooooohhhh, I get it. Our overlords of The International Society control the internet. Shocking

Weeeeeeellll, that explains everything. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-07-2016, 10:49 AM
(14-07-2016 10:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But billions of people have no idea about this transparent advanced technology and everyone thinks he is among the best informed ones in the world of what is happening on earth far from his place.)

It's quite interesting how frequent on places like here those who think they have the knowledge or answers often are proclaimed experts on psychology of the "others" in their dichotomies of people.

But s good portion of billions fall into the lines of not giving a shit about what is happening and dont proclaim much else.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-07-2016, 10:56 AM
(14-07-2016 07:44 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I live as freely as possible. Never married. Worked as a musician travelling. However you differ from me as far as I can tell as you have a god of some kind. Am I correct?

So, you were able to live free (as possible); free to think about your existence far from all other's philosophy, theologies, religions and beliefs.

I wonder if you had the time to personally discover the end purpose for you to exist in the realm that we call life; limited/defined by time/space.
Discovering there is no end purpose also makes one's life more stable than following blindly (by hope or faith) some others.