The modern god that exists even to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: The modern god that exists even to Atheists
(14-07-2016 09:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have provided not a shred of evidence for this (paranoid) society you claim is real. You have provided no evidence for anything. Nothing is "made real" by electrical signals and transmissions. You actually have no clue what the variety of sources anyone (else) uses to obtain information about the world, including myself.

First, please help me add your place on my list of the countries in which people never heard of the "International Society". Perhaps in these countries the concept of "New World Order" is familiar instead.

Well, it seems you had never enough time watching horror movies in which slaughtering victims, for example, look more real than if done in reality.

About the news, did anyone told you how a few long dark beards (look much like Bin Laden) attacked my small land (where I used living) near the city Aleppo (where I live now) in March 2012? They told us in a weird Arabic (we found out later they came from Chechnya) that they were sent to save us from a dictator (as Bush saved the Iraqi people since year 2003). And these foreign Islamist fighters needed occupying our land (with many others) to surround our national Syrian troops located in the city (as being the forces of the evil superman that was discovered in March 2011 also from America). They were kind to throw us out of the land 'alive'... as a sign of their hospitality. Since then, more than 250,000 well-armed well-trained mercenaries were sent from all over the world (even from America) to take over the city Aleppo. By the way, don't your sources know why the American rulers insist on helping Al-Qaeda (the long dark beards though lately we saw blond ones too Wink ) to take over Aleppo, for more than 4 years so far, while applying more and more economical sanctions against the Syrian people (including me!)?

Anyway, a person should believe that he is well informed as long he is pleased with whatever they let him know (being true or not). It is as simple as this Wink

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KerimF's post
14-07-2016, 12:58 PM
What the heck did I just read?

Seriously KerimF, try and keep the language simple and perhaps provide some corroborating information/links?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
14-07-2016, 01:05 PM
(14-07-2016 11:11 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 08:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  That is mathematics, not atheism. Drinking Beverage

Of course, everyone is free to use his human logic the way he likes.

In my case, all ideas that I have accepted adding to my set of knowledge (since I was a teen) had to be based on the same logical reasoning.
For example, I accepted the definition of the geometrical dot not because it exists but because it is useful to work with in some situations and therefore it has a place in my life Wink Also, even if something does exist and is not useful to me, it has no place in my life.

No. Logic is logic. You're using the word "logic" incorrectly. "His human logic" (the way you say it), is individual thought processes, and not necessarily "logic".
Logic is a specific, defined disciplined thought process. It's not up to "individuals" to create their own, and still call it logic.

It may not be useful to you, in your highly unusual circumstances, but that's not transferable to anyone else's situation.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-07-2016, 01:55 PM
(14-07-2016 10:34 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Okay, read the above post. Did not understand it.

It's clear that the language and cultural differences are getting in the way of communication/understanding.

So, KerimF? How about you simply get to/explain/describe your point or thoughts as short and simply as you can?

Yes, you are right.
But are we doing here school homework or we talk while we Drinking Beverage

But I like adding that most members here, including you, proved being real gentlemen having an incredible patience.

Thank you.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
14-07-2016, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 02:51 PM by KerimF.)
(14-07-2016 11:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You're right, the confirmation was not clear... so allow me:
No, I have never heard of "the international society". Is it something to which your local media refers?
The closest thing to it that I can imagine is ""the international community" which is a fluid emergent concept that I have never seen defined in print.

Thank you for your interesting/informative remark.
I thought, in the West, the word "community" is less convincing than "society"... to denote a source having a certain vision/will/decisions about some important global events and actions.
These two words could be referred to by one word in Arabic.

Therefore, from now on, the expression "The International Society" should be replaced by "The International Community" Wink

(14-07-2016 11:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 10:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ...
After all, the internet is a well-supervised media on which the transfer of data is controlled automatically so that every region can receive and transmit according to pre-set criteria. But billions of people have no idea about this transparent advanced technology and everyone thinks he is among the best informed ones in the world of what is happening on earth far from his place.

Indeed... What a wonderful world Smile

I'm not sure if you are referring to actual censorship (we have that where I live) or the 'invisible hand' of knowledge management software.

Certainly there are shit-loads (a technical metric) of propaganda mechanisms but one can navigate through that if one seeks out counter-propaganda for comparison.

If I will still be alive and start a thread (or more) in the political section, we will see how propaganda (claimed being pro or anti) serve the same global agenda (hence supported by all systems as well).
In other words, there is no ruling system in the world (political or religious) that has an interest to let its people (said free or not, civilized or not) know the complete truth about/behind any important events; mainly the ones related to the International Terrorism which was created, in the first place, against the men on bottom (civilians, troops and mercenaries) everywhere on earth (against the ones, forming the majority in the world, who were classified as the sheep to be slaughtered... not the sheep for milk).
It happens that I was born among the sheep to be slaughtered Big Grin

(14-07-2016 11:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Evolution-theory leads to Nihilism. Absurdism lets us stare into the abyss with a smile.
Thumbsup

Oh... Nihilism and Absurdism are new to me. And I couldn't get the meaning in Arabic of the word 'abyss' Blush

14-07-2016, 02:48 PM
I think I'm starting to get it.

KerimF had a nice life in the city of Aleppo. Suddenly everything went to shit and there's a bunch of random fuckheads from who-the-fuck-knows-where competing to blow the place off the map. Instead of alleging criminal levels of incompetence among the players who are responsible, he's opted for the idea that actually this does make sense in some Machiavellian way, that there must be some shadowy super-intelligent group who run the world and control the flow of events worldwide. This group is not only responsible for the situation in Syria, but also for the World Trade Centre bombings...

Actually, some of it is right according to our own sources, in the sense that Al Qaeda did in fact plan the world trade centre bombings and (AFAIK, I don't keep up with the news from Syria) are also presently fighting in Syria.

So did I get it right, KerimF? Is your "International Society" Al Qaeda? Or are you alleging that there's an even *more* powerful group behind them, who pull *their* strings?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
14-07-2016, 03:23 PM
(14-07-2016 12:58 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  What the heck did I just read?

Seriously KerimF, try and keep the language simple and perhaps provide some corroborating information/links?

Sorry, 'Peebothuhul', since you didn't even notice my name and you keep referring to KerimF instead, I wonder if you are really serious in reading my posts.

By the way, didn't you hear of Galileo? I am not like him Wink
I mean, I am not here to convince anyone about anything.

You ask me about links to support what I try saying. I bet you will not find even one link doing this if you search the entire web Sad Perhaps, by a mere coincidence, little parts of what I present may be found in different places on the globe Wink

14-07-2016, 05:40 PM
(14-07-2016 11:19 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Do you think that the al-Assad regime is/was fair or not?

First, thank you to let me know you live in Germany.
What do you mean by AL-Assad regime?
Does a regime have a constitution?
Does a regime have a national army formed by people of all beliefs and cultures living in the country?

It seems you really believe that the war in Syria started by a peaceful revolution.
I bet no one told you that Syria was attacked from its 4 borders; coming from Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon and Iraq. A real revolution starts from inside the country, actually from inside the big cities were people are rather rich and powerful enough to oppose their dictator (though the role of a dictator exists in movies only as the role of superman).
Perhaps, you are told there is a civil war in Syria. But in my neighbourhood you can find Syrians of all kinds living and working together with the hope they will restore their good days someday. I am afraid this will happen after the end of the 3rd war that will be launched in Europe in the next decade... also for the glory of America Sad

To my knowledge, I was born in a country in which I was able starting a private business at age 26 with a capital of $100 (it was equivalent to 500 SP in year 1975).
Till March 2011, I didn't meet or heard of a Syrian family that was poorer than of the medium class in America (Should I conclude that America is ruled by dictators Wink )
I lived and worked among millions of Muslim Syrians in total safety while they know from me that their Allah has nothing to do in my reality (Yes, they are open-minded more than most free American Evangelists I met on the internet! Shocking ).
But there are always exceptions. In early 80's, I had a Muslim friend whose family, unlike he, happened being fanatic and radical. So when the Muslim Brotherhoods started their terrorist attacks in my city Aleppo (by bombs planted on some streets) and their assassinations of the intellectual/educated Syrians (mainly doctors and engineers), his family was supporting the MB attackers. My friend (27 years) had two boy babies and a young wife and decided to move far from his big family to save his small family. When his uncle knew about his decision, he accused him to be infidel and found a way to eliminate him for good. So you can imagine what would happen if MB took over the power in Syria and created for the American rulers another military base to serve them. Yes, a new state would be created and called "the Islamic State" which is equivalent to "the Israeli State". Both have to be fanatic and radical. Both are based on some ancient books said holy. And if the American rulers will succeed in creating/protecting ISIS in these days (see Kerry in Russia), both are formed by millions of mercenaries exported to Middle East from all over the world. Back to early 80's, the price was real heavy for the millions of Syrians to restore their peace and safety because many thousands of innocent Syrians have to be killed or badly injured while cleaning Hama city from the military headquarters of the Muslim brotherhoods that was installed among civilians in the city. Soon after the total defeat of MB (the parents of Al-Qaeda that was also created to serve the American rulers... hence its army is now as strong as the American one, NATO and the Israeli army) the US System started applying economical sanctions against the Syrian people (even my small private business was affected till I knew how to contact Chinese Wink ). So it was a miracle (sorry Atheists Wink ) that the Syrian people, including myself, were able to go on developing their country while the rulers of the greatest nation dream to destroy it and replace it with an Islamic military base (though it will be dressed as being a civil state exactly as it was done in Palestine).
So I wonder what did you see on your monitors that convinced you that more than 22 millions of Syrians were naïve for not knowing they were ruled by a an evil superman till Obama discovered him from America in March 2011.
Did the Syrian president deceive his national troops and send them to attack and occupy another country to flourish the businesses of some big corporations as Pr. Bush did?
Did the Syrian president played anytime before his people the naïve confused kid as Pr. Bush did on 9/11/2001 by addressing the nation with two contradicting statements (I heard them live via Al-Jazeera) a few minutes after the first crash?
Did the Syrian president played in the name of his people the role of a judge and accused anyone of being a killer as Obama was instructed to do in order to destroy one country after another under the pretext to save the peoples from their dictators/killers... exactly as Bush saved the Iraqi people since year 2003?

I am afraid if the world has to call the Syrian president (I have nothing in common with him other than living in the same country) a dictator, I wonder how the American people should call their last two US presidents who didn't mind deceiving even their national army! But let us be rational, Americans are nice people and give always a second chance (if not 3rd, 4th and 5th....) to their ELECTED presidents as long they don't commit the sole crime against the nation... which is being involved in a sexual affair!

14-07-2016, 08:29 PM
(14-07-2016 11:22 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, no one here appears to agree with you.

You haven't provided a definition let alone any evidence.

Well, it seems you too never heard of the modern god that was likely made for some countries in the world only.

Naturally I became curious to know all the countries in which people never heard of it. Unfortunately, my list of these countries has not even one entry Sad

That is nonsense. Word salad.

Define what it is and present evidence of its existence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
14-07-2016, 11:18 PM
[Image: christopher-hitchens-gullibility.jpg]

Just sayin'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]