The moon does not exist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: The moon does not exist.
(26-07-2014 10:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 08:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That Satan sure is a sneaky bastard.

He certainly is. What I want to know: why is he always in my cereal? Always... Sadcryface

don't ask, I don't understand it either

Satan is a cereal killer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-07-2014, 11:10 PM
So, having actually WATCHED it now, I kinda wish that the atheists in the hangout with her (rather than the ones commenting on it later) had pretty much shut up, except to say:

"... you know what? I'd like to hear the Christians here comment on this first. Do you agree with her? Do you disagree? If you disagree, how would you convince her that she's wrong? In what way is how she believes... not what she believes, but how she comes to believe it... where did she diverge in her methodology from how you come to believe in things like the existence of God, or the Resurrection, or the veracity of the Bible?"

And then, if I were the atheists in this hangout (or, rather, if a smarter, more on-the-ball, know-when-to-shut-my-mouth version of me was them), I'd double-check that it was set to record and go off to make some motherfucking popcorn. Popcorn
27-07-2014, 12:13 AM
Re OP:

As much as I enjoy mocking the christards, this woman on the video is just fucking insane. Yes she believes in an ancient stupid religion that happens to have a fictional character named Jesus Christ as it's messiah, but I don't think that has anything to do with her own mind blowing stupidity. This woman is just a fucking retard. Christianity is likely just one of many results of her wanton ignorance.

just sayin.
27-07-2014, 12:36 AM
(26-07-2014 10:30 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 10:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  He certainly is. What I want to know: why is he always in my cereal? Always... Sadcryface

don't ask, I don't understand it either

Satan is a cereal killer.

Well we need Satan now more than ever because that chick be eatin too much fruit loops.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post