The most amazing ways to have sex!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: The most amazing ways to have sex!
Ohmy

Fuck those ducks. I'm never feeding those rapist assholes ever again. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
27-04-2013, 04:46 PM
This perfectly illustrates my theory of IID. That is Intelligent Icky Design.

Some things are just too icky to have developed naturally. They must be the creation of an infinitely icky intelligence.

Tongue

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Abdul Alhazred's post
27-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Wow that was kinda amazing...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

27-04-2013, 05:00 PM
(27-04-2013 04:46 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  This perfectly illustrates my theory of IID. That is Intelligent Icky Design.

Some things are just too icky to have developed naturally. They must be the creation of an infinitely icky intelligence.

Tongue

Given how much God apparently hates sex (well, at least Yahweh) it's humorous to imagine God designing a penis or a vagina. I wonder how much he struggled with those naughty parts!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
27-04-2013, 05:03 PM
(27-04-2013 04:03 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 03:47 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  It was your reaction more than anything that promted me to watch it. Big Grin

I must say, the musical accompaniment was superb! I wonder if it was just stock music or did the producers ask the composer "I am looking for a music score for two slugs mating".
You should have seen my face while I was watching it... it almost hurt Blink

Music should have been louder - 'cause the sounds they were making was just... oh well, I'll be going to bed relatively soon, I'd better expunge it from my head. If someone's gonna be having sex in my dreams, it sure as hell shouldn't be slugs Dodgy

Did your head tilt while watching the vid?

[Image: hCE6A6DC3]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
27-04-2013, 05:16 PM
(27-04-2013 05:03 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Did your head tilt while watching the vid?

[Image: hCE6A6DC3]

Nah, neck hurts too much for that. It was more like (only, way less beautiful Rolleyes )
[Image: tumblr_ma5drlTbxf1qfbqn3.gif]

And!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
27-04-2013, 05:43 PM
(27-04-2013 05:00 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 04:46 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  This perfectly illustrates my theory of IID. That is Intelligent Icky Design.

Tongue

Given how much God apparently hates sex (well, at least Yahweh) it's humorous to imagine God designing a penis or a vagina. I wonder how much he struggled with those naughty parts!

Not sure about the lady parts, but one thing was rather easy...

[Image: God_Makes_The_zps9fc31bcd.jpg]

Don't gawk. Clay dries.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
29-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Up next is the honey bee. It has exploding balls. Literally.

The reproductive cycle of bees is fascinating - and complex. But here's the short story: a queen is selectively bred in a special "queen cell" in the hive and fed royal jelly by worker bees to induce her to become sexually mature.

A virgin queen that survives to adulthood without being killed by her rivals will take a mating flight with a dozen or so male drones (out of tens of thousands eligible bachelors in the colony). But don't call these drones lucky because during mating, their genitals explode and snap off inside the queen!

Strange as it is, this actually makes evolutionary sense: the snapped-off penis acts as a genital plug to prevent other drones from fertilizing the queen. But tell that to the dead drone whose penis just exploded.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
04-05-2013, 03:13 PM
The next critter on the list is a flatworm, which fights other flatworms using its penis. The ritual is sometimes referred to as penis fencing.

Like slugs, flatworms are hermaphrodites, meaning that they have both mail and female sex organs. When a pair square off to mate, they engage in a duel where they each flatworm attempts to stab the other one with their penises (flatworms have at least two peckers). The winner gets off scott free. The loser is inseminated and is stuck with the responsibility of parenting the offspring

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
04-05-2013, 03:44 PM
How about the Deep Sea Angler Fish? A co-dependant relationship if I ever saw one.

[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post