The most amazing ways to have sex!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-05-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: The most amazing ways to have sex!
(08-05-2013 06:53 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  So what makes the Argonaut Octopus amazing? A detachable penis, that's what!

I wonder if these octopi like the band King Missile.

King Missile? Why since that song came out did I think it was The Butthole Surfers who made this song? Blink

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 01:47 PM
(09-05-2013 06:37 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I always knew we were "sex machines"

"Perhaps the biggest difference between the male and female brain is that men have a sexual pursuit area that is 2.5 times larger than the one in the female brain. Not only that, but beginning in their teens, they produce 20 to 25-fold more testosterone than they did during pre-adolescence.

If testosterone were beer, a 9-year-old boy would be getting the equivalent of a cup a day. But a 15-year-old would be getting the equivalent of nearly two gallons a day. This fuels their sexual engines and makes it impossible for them to stop thinking about female body parts and sex."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/03/23/br...index.html

Just the mention of beer turns me on...and to see somethin' nekid!
Go to 1:25of this clip

Reminds me of one of my favorite episodes of Scrubs.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
15-05-2013, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 02:05 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Garter Snakes. Gentle, non-venomous critters, common in urban areas, that keep insects and other pests in check.

And when they make the sexy time, they have orgies that make Caligula look like a Puritan!

Strange Fact 1. The annual mating of red-sided garter snakes is a tourist attraction in Manitoba, Canada. That's because when a female garter snake emerges from hibernation, she releases a pheromone that attracts hundreds of male snakes in the vicinity to rush her and create a large squirming "mating ball."

Strange Fact 2. Like many snakes, the male garter snake has two penises, called "hemipenes," on each side of its body. The male will try to use the best-positioned penis to mate with the female in the center of the mating ball.

Strange Fact 3. As if the two facts above aren't strange enough, turns out there is a "she-male" snake who releases pheromones just like the females do (and fools hundreds of other males to pile up on him/her). Why? Scientists think that this gives the she-male warmth and protection (and attention, too, I'm sure).

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
21-05-2013, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2013 08:09 PM by mysterics.)
(09-05-2013 06:37 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I always knew we were "sex machines"

"Perhaps the biggest difference between the male and female brain is that men have a sexual pursuit area that is 2.5 times larger than the one in the female brain. Not only that, but beginning in their teens, they produce 20 to 25-fold more testosterone than they did during pre-adolescence.

If testosterone were beer, a 9-year-old boy would be getting the equivalent of a cup a day. But a 15-year-old would be getting the equivalent of nearly two gallons a day. This fuels their sexual engines and makes it impossible for them to stop thinking about female body parts and sex."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/03/23/br...index.html

Just the mention of beer turns me on...and to see somethin' nekid!
Go to 1:25of this clip

No sources, no justification, uses eye-catching sensationalist talk like 'man-trance' and 'daddy brain', these are the kind of terms skeptic people use to mock people like this, it's crap dude, citelessness and sensationalism aside,because it has such an outdated belief on what testosterone actually does and what healthy sexual behavior actually entails.

More on-topic, so many animal's mating stratergies are so bloody terrifying, it makes me feel a bit more glad to be human.
21-05-2013, 08:09 PM
I think it's those people who should "get a room" Tongue
Must be one of the last species you want to interupt mid-coitous Exclamation

21-05-2013, 08:14 PM
(21-05-2013 08:09 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I think it's those people who should "get a room" Tongue

That thing looks like a goddamn tentacle! Shocking

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
21-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Echidnas have a four-ended penis,article here , google image it if you dare
[+] 1 user Likes mysterics's post
23-05-2013, 11:47 PM
And yet here we were, arrogantly enough, believing ourselves to be one of the only animals to eat ass as foreplay.
24-05-2013, 04:45 PM
That was kind of like watching a Cirque du Soleil act.

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)
[+] 1 user Likes Scully's post
25-05-2013, 01:05 PM
(21-05-2013 08:09 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I think it's those people who should "get a room" Tongue

They make scientists all giddy, too!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"