The most amazing ways to have sex!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-08-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: The most amazing ways to have sex!
[Image: whyguppiesha.jpg]

New research from evolutionary biologists at the University of Toronto shows that the male guppy grows claws on its genitals to make it more difficult for unreceptive females to get away during mating.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2013-08-guppies-gen...s.html#jCp

Evil_monster lol

I can just imagine someone using this as an excuse to justify rape!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
03-08-2013, 12:20 AM
(03-08-2013 12:08 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  [Image: whyguppiesha.jpg]

New research from evolutionary biologists at the University of Toronto shows that the male guppy grows claws on its genitals to make it more difficult for unreceptive females to get away during mating.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2013-08-guppies-gen...s.html#jCp

Evil_monster lol

I can just imagine someone using this as an excuse to justify rape!

A wolf will get stuck for 30 minutes, even as the pissed off alpha bears down on him.

and if you have a cat he's barbed as well.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Another post reminded me of this and if ever a thread needed to be resurrected, it's this one (Johnny, feel free to curse me to the end of the earth. All four of them, really - like I would actually mind going to the four ends of the world Angel )

Sea Hares are a form of sea slug, generally much larger than slugs and reaching up to 8 inches. Their name comes from the “bunny ears” which the rhinophore on top of its head look like. They have found the aphrodisiac chemical that trumps all and as hermaphrodites who cannot self fertilize, have a days-long orgy to reproduce.

Between two animals, this mating can go on for several hours. But if you have an aggregation of 15, 20 animals, this aggregation can go on for days, so it’s a long term party. Once the party gets started, it just goes on and on.

You might wonder what is so unusual about that, as lots of animals have harems and multiple partners? Well most do not have every one of them participating the whole time. Instead, generally a male has a harem and once he has mated with one female he goes on to the next. In the sea hare’s case they are hermaphrodites and when they join the party, they act as males and supply the sperm. Once the sperm is no longer available, they flip and act as females and lay eggs with other hares fertilizing them. Of course as they are flipping back and forth more of the attractin is released and more hares come to join in.”

(03-08-2013 12:08 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  New research from evolutionary biologists at the University of Toronto shows that the male guppy grows claws on its genitals to make it more difficult for unreceptive females to get away during mating.

I totally read this as "the male guppy claws on its genitals" and thought "well, that's taking the whole BDSM thing a bit too far, ain't it?" Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post