The most amount of pain you have felt.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: The most amount of pain you have felt.
Watching Armageddon while holding a degree in geology.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
14-03-2014, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2014 11:43 PM by Deidre32.)
Physical standpoint, when I burned myself on a fryer, when I was making chicken. It's like my brain was going to explode ''processing'' such excruciating pain. Omg! Horrible. And the pain was agonizing for the next week, until it started healing. I think about burn victims who have been burned like 50% or more of their bodies, and I can't imagine the agony. Sad

Emotional standpoint, the last douchebag I dated. It wasn't a normal breakup. He went to great lengths to humiliate me, and no matter how hard I tried to just stay away from him, I never returned his calls, etc...the more he would humiliate me on other social networking sites, or with our offline friends. It was hard to believe that someone who had once told me he loved me, would do that. I'm pretty cold when it comes to relationships and breakups, but to humiliate a person, is a hurtful thing to do. :/ Sadly, he is still trying to 'get back together' with me. I mean, really? Delete...ignore...delete. You ever meet a person and have a relationship, and from the get go, you had a bad feeling? But, you ignored it, because you wanted to give it a chance? That's this situation. I will never again ignore the gut feeling I have warning me about a bad guy.

Suffice to say, it's been one of the most painful 'learning experiences' of my entire life. Ugh.

The beauty of the heart, is the lasting beauty. - Rumi Heart
14-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Necroposting motherfuckers... Dodgy

As to the OP, that'd be dying. Dying is supposed to be the worst. Big Grin

Toothaches? I remember giving other motherfuckers toothaches. They'd be like, "whatchu doing?" And I'd be like, "see this cavity?" (Opening up my yap...) "See this toothpick?" Jam one into the other and short that shit out. Big Grin

Know what else? Going "commando" and zipping up my shit. Distinctly unpleasant. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-03-2014, 11:49 PM
(14-03-2014 11:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Necroposting motherfuckers... Dodgy

As to the OP, that'd be dying. Dying is supposed to be the worst. Big Grin

Toothaches? I remember giving other motherfuckers toothaches. They'd be like, "whatchu doing?" And I'd be like, "see this cavity?" (Opening up my yap...) "See this toothpick?" Jam one into the other and short that shit out. Big Grin

Know what else? Going "commando" and zipping up my shit. Distinctly unpleasant. Angel

Laugh out load @ ''zipping up my shit''

The way people describe things on this forum is funny. I'm sure you weren't laughing, though. Tongue

The beauty of the heart, is the lasting beauty. - Rumi Heart
15-03-2014, 12:37 AM
A blinding migraine, diarrhea, and vomiting for six days straight. I undoubtedly ate something contaminated.
15-03-2014, 03:15 AM
I got hit from behind by a car that mounted the pavement. It hit my right leg only and compound breaks in Tibula and Fibula (basically disconnected my foot from my leg) about 4 inches up from the ankle.
The impact split my jeans up to the upper thigh. The skin broke open on my shin as the bone got snapped forwards. Without a doubt, my worst moment.

My mate joked several weeks later that I screamed like a little girl but I had no shame in that!

Using Tapatalk
15-03-2014, 03:18 AM
Fibula and Tibia I meant. Always get that wrong, surprising since I've seen so much of it!

Using Tapatalk
15-03-2014, 04:49 PM
While not nearly as bad as a lot of the things here, appendicitis was one of the worst experiences I ever had, along with infection in my kidneys.

Hyper-extended wrists comes in second, followed closely by dislocating my shoulder getting out of bed.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
15-03-2014, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 08:55 PM by GirlyMan.)
Shingles in my eye. Do I need to say it again. Shingles in my motherfucking eye.

[Image: herps2-1.jpg]

(15-03-2014 04:49 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  While not nearly as bad as a lot of the things here, appendicitis was one of the worst experiences I ever had, along with infection in my kidneys.

That wasn't pain, that was dieing.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-03-2014, 06:16 AM
My 18th back surgery. Woke up finding out I had 93 staples in my back after we did first dressing change. 46 just in 1 incision