The most amount of pain you have felt.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The most amount of pain you have felt.
(30-12-2013 06:35 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Jesus. I had some gall bladder pain before having it removed. All it did was keep me up all night sweating.

I broke a finger once. Never had more than 5 stitches at a time. Never crashed a car (not much, that is).

I have one ankle that gets sprained too easily.

When I made Petty Officer 3rd Class (Navy) the ritual (hazing) was to "tack the crow on" by punching a person where the insignia goes. I got hit so often my arm turned purple from elbow to shoulder.

I have a bunch of tattoos. Tattoo'ing pain stops pretty much when the needle does.

But I got NOTHING on this stuff. My lord.

"There but for the grace go I..."

After my surgery I had my whole lower leg tattooed over the course of a few months...nothin' to it. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
30-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Ive been stabbed, broken, teeth drilled and pulled, and injured in lots of ways. Ive never had any issue with pain being a significant discomfort. Having my arm crushed in a roller was a lot of fear followed by little pain. Seeing a shard of glass through my hand was also unnerving but pretty painless. Had no pain in my 4 wisdom teeth extraction (literally none, even afterward, with no painkillers). I slept through a 5 hour tattoo, pulled out all the hair on one leg because i was bored, and even had a compound break in my arm. None of it was memorably painful or distracted from other activoties. I think the worst discomforts are the two anxiety attacks I've had, having the wind knocked out of me, cramps, and gas pain.
[+] 4 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
30-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Spinal fusion (L5, S1) - after a car accident. Some knobhead forgot to add pain meds to my IV and when I awoke I almost screamed the hospital walls down.
Oh, and childbirth Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
30-12-2013, 06:45 PM
(30-12-2013 06:35 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Jesus. I had some gall bladder pain before having it removed. All it did was keep me up all night sweating.

I broke a finger once. Never had more than 5 stitches at a time. Never crashed a car (not much, that is).

I have one ankle that gets sprained too easily.

When I made Petty Officer 3rd Class (Navy) the ritual (hazing) was to "tack the crow on" by punching a person where the insignia goes. I got hit so often my arm turned purple from elbow to shoulder.

I have a bunch of tattoos. Tattoo'ing pain stops pretty much when the needle does.

But I got NOTHING on this stuff. My lord.

"There but for the grace go I..."

I have flipped a car twice. Always were your seat belts kids! (Walked away with nothing but scratches!)

Was robbed and pistol whipped while working at a convenience store. (Six stitches in the head!)

I have did a lot of damage to my body but nothing compared to what I did to my hand. Morphine didn't do jack for the pain!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
30-12-2013, 06:48 PM
(30-12-2013 06:43 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Ive been stabbed, broken, teeth drilled and pulled, and injured in lots of ways. Ive never had any issue with pain being a significant discomfort. Having my arm crushed in a roller was a lot of fear followed by little pain. Seeing a shard of glass through my hand was also unnerving but pretty painless. Had no pain in my 4 wisdom teeth extraction (literally none, even afterward, with no painkillers). I slept through a 5 hour tattoo, pulled out all the hair on one leg because i was bored, and even had a compound break in my arm. None of it was memorably painful or distracted from other activoties. I think the worst discomforts are the two anxiety attacks I've had, having the wind knocked out of me, cramps, and gas pain.

Everyone says that getting wisdom teeth pulled is excruciating. I had no problems either just a couple ibuprofen afterwards and I was fine.

[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
30-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Oh actually I remember something painful now. I was finishing a set of squats @ over 500lbs. I felt great, finished my last set and walked inside the house. Went to the fridge for some milk. Leaned in, and this pain shot through my body. I was laid out on the couch for the next two days. THAT was the worst pain ive felt. Spinal pain. Not sure what happened eggzachary.
30-12-2013, 06:51 PM
(30-12-2013 06:49 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Oh actually I remember something painful now. I was finishing a set of squats @ over 500lbs. I felt great, finished my last set and walked inside the house. Went to the fridge for some milk. Leaned in, and this pain shot through my body. I was laid out on the couch for the next two days. THAT was the worst pain ive felt.

Torn muscle?

30-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Worst was laying in a hospital bed for 14 hours with a burst appendix. But that was dying and it was a whole different sorta pain that no painkiller on the planet could touch.

And When the shingles flares up in my eye. That shit hurts.
[Image: herps1.jpg][Image: herps2-1.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
30-12-2013, 06:58 PM
(30-12-2013 06:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And When the shingles flares up in my eye. That shit hurts.
[Image: herps1.jpg][Image: herps2-1.jpg]

Fuck that man! I don't mess with eyes. I hate putting in eyedrops.

Neat pictures though!

30-12-2013, 07:04 PM
(30-12-2013 06:43 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Ive been stabbed, broken, teeth drilled and pulled, and injured in lots of ways. Ive never had any issue with pain being a significant discomfort. Having my arm crushed in a roller was a lot of fear followed by little pain. Seeing a shard of glass through my hand was also unnerving but pretty painless. Had no pain in my 4 wisdom teeth extraction (literally none, even afterward, with no painkillers). I slept through a 5 hour tattoo, pulled out all the hair on one leg because i was bored, and even had a compound break in my arm. None of it was memorably painful or distracted from other activoties. I think the worst discomforts are the two anxiety attacks I've had, having the wind knocked out of me, cramps, and gas pain.

I was bored , but pulling the hair from my leg never occurred to me as a good way to pass the time. Laughat

You are right, braking shit on your body is not really that painful. I mean it is painful, but not anything you can't handle. I slept trough the night with a broken leg. I also broke my arm, collar bone, finger on my left hand and my right hand twice. Once cracked ribs , and my scull cracked twice. Strangely enough I had never cut myself seriously.
A serious toothache is way more painful then breaking bones .

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post