The most amount of pain you have felt.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: The most amount of pain you have felt.
Im such a pussy compared to you guys. The most pain i felt was when some guy decided that my jaw would be a good one-time boxing ball. I got a gum abcess at two molars,and i refused to visit any medical staff. 3 weeks with swollen gums w/o meds is a pain in the ass mouth. If anyone is interested,those 2 molars are still loose and shaking

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2013, 08:41 PM
I got my four wisdom teeth taken at the same time (with a piece of my jaw for good measure) and felt nothing but a bit of discomfort. But from time to time I get these excruciating stomach aches that feel like my guts are being chewed by an angry chihuahua (as if there were other kind of chihuahua Tongue). But I haven't got them since I stopped smoking Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
30-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Man you guys have got some horror stories Shocking

My worst was food poisoning. Man, it felt like some giant had ahold of my entire mid-section, and was slowly crushing me. I couldn't get up off the bathroom floor. Vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, delirious... I remember thinking I'd rather die than live another day like that.
30-12-2013, 09:26 PM
I had a polynidal cyst on my tailbone once. I couldn't bare to sit in a chair. Which is problematic because not only do I have lower back problems from standing, but I also have a desk job. When I went in to get it removed, I had to sit in the waiting room for four hours. Sit. For four hours. Actually, towards the end of the wait, I lost all dignity and ended up laying on the floor on my stomach.

That's the worst that comes to mind, I'm sure I'm probably forgetting something. I should probably count myself lucky, I suppose.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING
30-12-2013, 09:34 PM
I think my whole body is tense from reading this thread.

I like to think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, but I've never broken a bone and I've only had stitches once. I had my wisdom teeth out but that was nothing. I was mostly just disappointed that I didn't have trippy drug experiences. Dodgy

My most painful experiences are from exercising too much.. Sore muscles are no joke. And I sliced my fingers up a few good times working at jimmy johns. And butt zits. Censored
30-12-2013, 09:46 PM
When I was younger one of my teeth had started to decay, but we couldn't afford a dentists visit, my mom only took me when I stopped eating, sleeping, and when the school started to ask about my health on a constant basis. I had to get an emergency root canal done, since the decay was affecting the nerves of that tooth.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
30-12-2013, 09:52 PM
(30-12-2013 09:46 PM)Question Wrote:  When I was younger one of my teeth had started to decay, but we couldn't afford a dentists visit, my mom only took me when I stopped eating, sleeping, and when the school started to ask about my health on a constant basis. I had to get an emergency root canal done, since the decay was affecting the nerves of that tooth.

i actually have that right now. I need to go to the dentist,but it costs like 2k to remove it and do a root canal and to get a crown. Fucking insurance won't cover it. Parents cant pay it. W/o crown,i would have more discomfort(imagine iceblocks on gums if you just removed a tooth) so i'll live with it untill i can pay it

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
30-12-2013, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 10:16 PM by Question.)
(30-12-2013 09:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 09:46 PM)Question Wrote:  When I was younger one of my teeth had started to decay, but we couldn't afford a dentists visit, my mom only took me when I stopped eating, sleeping, and when the school started to ask about my health on a constant basis. I had to get an emergency root canal done, since the decay was affecting the nerves of that tooth.

i actually have that right now. I need to go to the dentist,but it costs like 2k to remove it and do a root canal and to get a crown. Fucking insurance won't cover it. Parents cant pay it. W/o crown,i would have more discomfort(imagine iceblocks on gums if you just removed a tooth) so i'll live with it untill i can pay it

Yeah, my whole family had to help pay for it. Then the dentist kept fucking up on the crown.
You gotta get it taken care of as soon as possible though, it can fuck up your whole jaw bro. But until then here some ideas to help you with your pain. http://www.myhomeremedies.com/topic.cgi?topicid=2723

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
30-12-2013, 10:37 PM
(30-12-2013 09:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  

I just have 'em pulled. Missing 2 molars now but only cost me $25/tooth. 'Course I'm 51 so it amounts to a cost-benefit analysis.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
30-12-2013, 10:39 PM
(30-12-2013 06:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Waking up after my double mastectomy was absolutely horrifying. I expected pain, but not at that level. And I didn't expect the surgeon to not believe in the use of pain meds. Oddly, I expected my chest to hurt but it felt like someone had hit me in both shoulder blades with a sledge hammer. I have endured a lot of pain before from an unplanned natural childbirth to kidney stones...this was pain at a whole other level. It was months before it was finally determined that I had suffered severe nerve damage...which doesn't respond to pain meds like other pain does.

I did finally get the hospital to call the plastic surgeon to override the oncology surgeon and get some pain meds, it really didn't do much but it was better than the nothing I was getting.

Even with an extremely high pain tolerance, that was pain that was unbearable. I really wished I had died in surgery.

I would hunt down that surgeon and torture him to death. Drinking Beverage

Fucking pain Nazi. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post