The most amount of pain you have felt.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2013, 07:51 AM
RE: The most amount of pain you have felt.
A kick between the legs I got at the age of 17.

It ripped my cock open, which had to be stiched together again.

Funny thing was, that I was so utterly fucking drunk and on pills that I didnt even notice the injury or even the pain until blood started dripping out of my pants.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2013, 07:53 AM
(30-12-2013 10:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 06:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Waking up after my double mastectomy was absolutely horrifying. I expected pain, but not at that level. And I didn't expect the surgeon to not believe in the use of pain meds. Oddly, I expected my chest to hurt but it felt like someone had hit me in both shoulder blades with a sledge hammer. I have endured a lot of pain before from an unplanned natural childbirth to kidney stones...this was pain at a whole other level. It was months before it was finally determined that I had suffered severe nerve damage...which doesn't respond to pain meds like other pain does.

I did finally get the hospital to call the plastic surgeon to override the oncology surgeon and get some pain meds, it really didn't do much but it was better than the nothing I was getting.

Even with an extremely high pain tolerance, that was pain that was unbearable. I really wished I had died in surgery.

I would hunt down that surgeon and torture him to death. Drinking Beverage

Fucking pain Nazi. Angry

Her...and I stopped seeing her a long time ago. Evil bitch.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-12-2013, 08:11 AM
(30-12-2013 05:54 PM)bemore Wrote:  This last week has been a grim reminder to me about pain. I had a molar extracted on Christmas eve which then turned into a dry socket.

The toothache that I had was nothing compared to the last couple of days. It wasn't a constant pain as I was treating it myself very carefully however when it did come it was something to "behold". I imagine because it is the nerves in my jaw that made it so painful but it felt like pure burning fire throbbing in lines from my jaw to my ear canal and skull. Everything from my personal medicine cabinet was thrown at it and hardly anything touched it other than Solpadol and paracetamol

It is the second most painful time of my life as the first time was when I was about 9-10. I was involved in a fight at school with another lad and he won by kicking me straight in the balls (fair play) The pain at the time was shattering, however when I woke up the next morning my right testicle was throbbing. Over the next few days my testicle slowly swelled up and became so painful that in the end I had to tell my parents. A doctors visit sent me on the way to hospital where I was told I had a twisted testicle and that to treat it they needed to slice me open and untwist it. The pain then was horrendous to the point me breathing would change the pain. I was glad to get to hospital lol.

So what is the most amount of pain people have felt in their lifes which they wanna share?

Oh I hope you feel better. Sorry you have so much pain.

Labor pains has been the most intense pain I've had. I've had several surgeries but nothing quite compares to the screaming - akin to Scalding - level of birth ala natural.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
31-12-2013, 08:27 AM
The real response will throw this thread into epic derailment, so I'll just say "broken collarbone!"

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
31-12-2013, 08:52 AM
(30-12-2013 09:26 PM)parsonf Wrote:  I had a polynidal cyst on my tailbone once. I couldn't bare to sit in a chair. Which is problematic because not only do I have lower back problems from standing, but I also have a desk job. When I went in to get it removed, I had to sit in the waiting room for four hours. Sit. For four hours. Actually, towards the end of the wait, I lost all dignity and ended up laying on the floor on my stomach.

That's the worst that comes to mind, I'm sure I'm probably forgetting something. I should probably count myself lucky, I suppose.

That will return I have suffered from them the since I was 18 and no they are not fun.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
31-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Compared to some here my experience is probably pretty harmless.
Worst was my dentist removing gums with a laser (smelling your own burned flesh is kinda weird) and drilling a hole in my maxilla bone to attach my dental implants some months after an accident. The 5+ injections didn't help at all. Fortunately the pain was pretty much over after the surgery itself.
31-12-2013, 10:12 AM
(31-12-2013 08:27 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  The real response will throw this thread into epic derailment, so I'll just say "broken collarbone!"

OUCH. You ok?Blink

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
31-12-2013, 10:48 AM
(31-12-2013 07:32 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 10:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I just have 'em pulled. Missing 2 molars now but only cost me $25/tooth. 'Course I'm 51 so it amounts to a cost-benefit analysis.

the dentists says i also need a root canal treatment or shits. And i don't want to live with a big hole in my mouth. My gums are too sensitive to do that

Having gaps in your teeth would lead to the remaining teeth slowly trying to pull to cover the gap, giving you crooked teeth.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
31-12-2013, 10:54 AM
(30-12-2013 10:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 06:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Waking up after my double mastectomy was absolutely horrifying. I expected pain, but not at that level. And I didn't expect the surgeon to not believe in the use of pain meds. -----

Even with an extremely high pain tolerance, that was pain that was unbearable. I really wished I had died in surgery.
I would hunt down that surgeon and torture him to death. Drinking Beverage
Fucking pain Nazi. Angry

Side of torso - under arm just above elbow, left rib cage; ice pic.

As the lung collapses, ask the nice surgeon what belief might be appropriate at this time. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
31-12-2013, 12:25 PM
I've thought about this question since it was posted. My humorous response is "whatever pain I have right now."

Bone pain and back pain are at the top of my list. They are unrelenting and I needed serious opiates to make it bearable.

Tooth pain is close. Smashed fingers/fingernails is close.

'Worst' is quite subjective - intensity and duration both come into play.

I had an external fixator holding my leg together when there was no lower femur. One of the clamps failed and they needed to replace it. In the process, one of the six-inch rods screwed into my femur was stressed and released - the pain was unbelievable, but was brief.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user