The most amount of pain you have felt.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: The most amount of pain you have felt.
You ladies sure are making me even more scared of having babies Confused lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
31-12-2013, 08:14 PM
(31-12-2013 07:33 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I've heard of bone pain being the worst. My grandmother had bone cancer and I remember her not even being able to have light cotton sheets on her from the pain they caused.

I can attest to bone pain being a serious contender. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-12-2013, 08:42 PM
(31-12-2013 08:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You ladies sure are making me even more scared of having babies Confused lol

My first wasn't bad really at all, most of the time it's fine. Even though I had that experience it wouldn't scare me away from labour again, though I just don't want any more kids, I'm done. Pain doesn't scare me, but changing any more diapers- no thanks! Laugh out load
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
01-01-2014, 07:37 AM
(31-12-2013 08:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You ladies sure are making me even more scared of having babies Confused lol

Yeah - it hurts. LOL But don't get scared. I got super scared with the first baby and it made labor twice as long. Nope........ it's a no-fear kinda thing hon.
If women didn't forget the pain fairly quick the human race would've died out long ago. No worries. Yeah.........it hurts........ and maybe at some EPIC level too........but it's ok. And if I can do it (3 times) You can do it too.
ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

(besides you can always get the drugs and breeze right thru - lots doBig Grin)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
01-01-2014, 07:43 AM
Well, you females keep your child birthing, and I'll keep my perpetually problematic arm and the risk of being kicked in the balls.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-01-2014, 08:18 AM
(01-01-2014 07:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, you females keep your child birthing, and I'll keep my perpetually problematic arm and the risk of being kicked in the balls.

I wonder if getting punched in the boob is as painful? I'll never know being ball-less and all. But I did get accidentally punched in a boob (bad) last night by a 4 yr old......and it took about 1/2 hour to recover.
Owie..........

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
01-01-2014, 08:47 AM
(01-01-2014 08:18 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 07:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, you females keep your child birthing, and I'll keep my perpetually problematic arm and the risk of being kicked in the balls.

I wonder if getting punched in the boob is as painful? I'll never know being ball-less and all. But I did get accidentally punched in a boob (bad) last night by a 4 yr old......and it took about 1/2 hour to recover.
Owie..........

Those creatures do have powerful little fists... Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-01-2014, 08:49 AM

Owie..........

i've seen grown men get tears and yell from a kick in the ball Drinking Beverage

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-01-2014, 08:52 AM

Owie..........

From how I've heard it described by various dudes in my life, a punch in the boob doesn't even come close to the pain of a solid kick in the nuts. There's a reason dudes fall to the ground in the fetal position, it's not an isolated pain.

I'm sure some dudes could verify, since I'm just a lady and I don't really know Angel
01-01-2014, 08:54 AM
You get used to it after a while...

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post