The most amount of pain you have felt.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: The most amount of pain you have felt.
There should be a list based on this thread that we can vote on to decide the winner!

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: The most amount of pain you have felt.
Cluster Headaches are by far the worst pain I've ever experienced. I've broken my leg in 3 places, smashed my finger and had to get it reconstructed, dislocated my shoulder, and sliced myself to the bone by falling on something before.

None of them even came close.

FTA:

Quote:Pain
The pain occurs on one side only (unilateral), around the eye (orbital), particularly above the eye (supraorbital), in the temple (temporal), in any combination. The pain of CH is remarkably greater than in other headache conditions, including severe migraine. The term "headache" does not adequately convey the severity of the condition; the disease may be the most painful condition known to medical science.[10] The pain is described as stabbing, burning or squeezing and may be located near or behind the eye and at the back of the head or neck.

I wouldn't wish one on my worst enemy. Seriously.

She turned me into a NEWT. I got better, though.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply