The most attractive gaming girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: The most attractive gaming girl
(17-03-2014 01:42 AM)sporehux Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 01:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I hate those mods, it's turns Skyrim into fucking Hollywood. It's more than possible to make something that is attractive without needing mods to make it look like a creepy Barbie doll, Jpop star, or IMVU avatar to boot... Dodgy
Try it with an oculus rift, im sure you'll change your mind Smile

No and no; and that's my professional opinion as a trained game developer.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 01:50 AM
(17-03-2014 01:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 01:42 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Try it with an oculus rift, im sure you'll change your mind Smile

No and no; and that's my professional opinion as a trained game developer.

Some people are into that look. Luckily they are self programmed to never pass on their defective genes so the species is safe.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 01:15 PM
I personally do not see a problem with uber beautification mods. It's just adding more fantasy to fantasy.
17-03-2014, 01:27 PM
(17-03-2014 01:15 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I personally do not see a problem with uber beautification mods. It's just adding more fantasy to fantasy.

But it's not, it's adding Hollywood plastic surgery. It clashes so bad precisely because it's not adding fantasy to fantasy. They all have flawless skin, massive breasts, feathered hair, oversized eyes, massive makeup, and perfectly shaped eyebrows. They're not warriors in a fantasy setting, they're runway models in chainmail. There are zero 'flaws'; and it's the flaws that make us human. They just look creepy as all hell, and entirely out of place within the setting. It's more than possible to make something relatively attractive within the game, and not look like it was sent there by SKYNET.

Then you combine all of that bullshit with the nude models and all of the rest of the mods that attempt to turn Skyrim into a virtual sex simulator? Fucking gag me with a spoon... Dodgy

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-03-2014, 02:51 PM
(17-03-2014 01:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 01:15 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I personally do not see a problem with uber beautification mods. It's just adding more fantasy to fantasy.

But it's not, it's adding Hollywood plastic surgery. It clashes so bad precisely because it's not adding fantasy to fantasy. They all have flawless skin, massive breasts, feathered hair, oversized eyes, massive makeup, and perfectly shaped eyebrows. They're not warriors in a fantasy setting, they're runway models in chainmail. There are zero 'flaws'; and it's the flaws that make us human. They just look creepy as all hell, and entirely out of place within the setting. It's more than possible to make something relatively attractive within the game, and not look like it was sent there by SKYNET.

Then you combine all of that bullshit with the nude models and all of the rest of the mods that attempt to turn Skyrim into a virtual sex simulator? Fucking gag me with a spoon... Dodgy

A world where all women are Hollywood plastic surgery clients that are each capable of overpowered ass kicking is a popular fantasy according to the nexus. Whether or not you like it is irrelevant to another person's enjoyment of the game. If we're able to replace the dragons with Thomas the Tank Engine then I don't think we have a right to criticize another's want to make everyone a beauty queen.

If you want to keep your dark and gritty skyrim, you can have it, if another wants a cutesy animu~ skyrim, they too are allowed it. If somebody wants to give their female character a dick larger than the sun and swing around MLP characters as a weapon while Macho Man Randy Savage screams at them, then let them. I'll admit most of the mods on the nexus I find hilarious, but I have no reason to insult the people who make and/or enjoy them.