The most dangerous superstition.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: The most dangerous superstition.
IandI is a political hipster. A few months ago, he was an avid communist supporter. Now he doesn't think government is justified.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
26-07-2013, 12:32 AM
(24-07-2013 02:21 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 06:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  How do humans gain such mystical woo woo powers?

You yourself are capable of pursuing a career and become a member of either the executive, legislative, or judicial branches.

Granted there are very real issues of nepotism, and "money in politics" that prevent people from entering. But you also have opportunities to gather popular support and enact reforms and strengthen safeguards against corruption.

The "alternatives" to social contracts and governments are the same "woo woo" that you claim to be against.

I might be of the opinion that self sustaining anarchic utopia's are possible, but the prerequisites definitely have not been met.

In what country does every member of that country have an equal opportunity to pursue a career in politics?

That's what I thought, thanks for playing.
26-07-2013, 12:37 AM
(24-07-2013 05:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  IandI is a political hipster. A few months ago, he was an avid communist supporter. Now he doesn't think government is justified.

A few months ago logica human was a retarded fuck face who wouldn't understand a thread from the hole in his ass ....... Oh he still is that way.

Only a stupid fuck face like logica humano would think that the op is arguing against all government, and only a retarded fuck face like logica humano would be so laughably dumber than shit not to know that communism is the working class overthrowing the state.

Fuck, is this guy some 10 yr old alter boy that swallowed too much cum?
26-07-2013, 03:35 AM
(26-07-2013 12:37 AM)I and I Wrote:  Only a stupid fuck face like logica humano would think that the op is arguing against all government, and only a retarded fuck face like logica humano would be so laughably dumber than shit not to know that communism is the working class overthrowing the state.

Fuck, is this guy some 10 yr old alter boy that swallowed too much cum?

[Image: 25156385.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
26-07-2013, 06:45 AM
"communism is the working class overthrowing the state."

Again, you have no idea what the system of government you are describing actually is....Communism is not defined by the working class overthrowing the state....that could be any form of government's working class. This: "the working class overthrowing the state" is defined as a revolution.

Communism, being a form of government, could be a state...or a country...or even a Union (Soviet Union?)

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
28-07-2013, 07:31 PM
(26-07-2013 06:45 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  "communism is the working class overthrowing the state."

Again, you have no idea what the system of government you are describing actually is....Communism is not defined by the working class overthrowing the state....that could be any form of government's working class. This: "the working class overthrowing the state" is defined as a revolution.

Communism, being a form of government, could be a state...or a country...or even a Union (Soviet Union?)

Perhaps you you don't even know how the political apparatus in the Soviet Union was structured? Workers had workers councils in which everything that applied to their living standards was decided by workers councils on a voting system. This is the same in Cuba as well.
28-07-2013, 07:34 PM
(28-07-2013 07:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 06:45 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  "communism is the working class overthrowing the state."

Perhaps you you don't even know how the political apparatus in the Soviet Union was structured? Workers had workers councils in which everything that applied to their living standards was decided by workers councils on a voting system. This is the same in Cuba as well.

Having argued countless times with people in this issue, the result of capitalist propaganda is extremely predictable.
28-07-2013, 07:54 PM
(22-07-2013 03:09 PM)I and I Wrote:  Ruh roh, your favorite tta member has a new book to read.

Clicking on threads to read responses from Earmuffs.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
28-07-2013, 08:23 PM
(28-07-2013 07:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Clicking on threads to read responses from Earmuffs.

Let me know if you find any good ones. I can add them to my earmuffs thread. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
28-07-2013, 10:22 PM
(28-07-2013 07:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 07:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  Perhaps you you don't even know how the political apparatus in the Soviet Union was structured? Workers had workers councils in which everything that applied to their living standards was decided by workers councils on a voting system. This is the same in Cuba as well.

Having argued countless times with people in this issue, the result of capitalist propaganda is extremely predictable.

I agree with how it was structured, but your statement of "Communism is the working class overthrowing the state" is a false definition. Any working class in any government can overthrow the state if they have the will to. If you would have said "Communism is the working class CONTROLLING the state" I would have agreed with you 100%

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"