The most dangerous superstition.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: The most dangerous superstition.
(03-08-2013 10:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What?
Don't worry Ferdy, I'd let you stroke my cock too...

(I suspect the innuendo is getting out of hand.. Tongue)

Blink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2013, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 01:06 PM by TrulyX.)
(28-07-2013 10:22 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  I agree with how it was structured, but your statement of "Communism is the working class overthrowing the state" is a false definition. Any working class in any government can overthrow the state if they have the will to. If you would have said "Communism is the working class CONTROLLING the state" I would have agreed with you 100%

You would likely only call something, where a state is present, "communism", if you just finished a revolutionary coup and wanted to convince the village people that they actually had ownership and a legitimate say, without relinquishing power and control, or if you wanted to persuade people into thinking that communism meant a place where someone else owned all of your shit and controlled you.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
03-08-2013, 10:01 PM
(03-08-2013 12:46 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 10:22 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  I agree with how it was structured, but your statement of "Communism is the working class overthrowing the state" is a false definition. Any working class in any government can overthrow the state if they have the will to. If you would have said "Communism is the working class CONTROLLING the state" I would have agreed with you 100%

You would likely only call something, where a state is present, "communism", if you just finished a revolutionary coup and wanted to convince the village people that they actually had ownership and a legitimate say, without relinquishing power and control, or if you wanted to persuade people into thinking that communism meant a place where someone else owned all of your shit and controlled you.

thats a very corrupt form of communism, and it's not how it was designed on paper.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
04-08-2013, 07:28 AM
(03-08-2013 10:01 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  thats a very corrupt form of communism, and it's not how it was designed on paper.

I don't think I'd call it a corrupt form. I just would say it is not communism. It would be like saying that the USA had/has a corrupt form of democracy. You can definitely call it that, but then you would have a lot of explaining to do.

If there are rulers, especially a centralized or specific group who are obviously in control of the decision making, unless you are honestly delusional, there is no reason to claim something that isn't there.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell