The most delusional thing ever said

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: The most delusional thing ever said
Yes, He can stop rapist. But how can He do it? By taking away from the rapist his moral agency.
This is what I know: God can not take moral agency from people. If He does it He can not be God any more. He will become falling angel or devil.
We all were promised to have our moral agency. It was part of the covenant God made with us. Gods do not break covenants, mortal humans do. - ALLA

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Quote:'bemore'
Not only is this a surreal event, with people walking past like nothing has happened whilst a man with his hands covered in blood holding two knives, raves on to a camera his justification, in the "eyes of allah" to the killing of a human being. Whilst his accomplice paces around.

The delusion continues when the two men put there plea forward at court of....

Not guilty
[/quote]

Why are these people delusional ?
They believe they are not guilty of murder but did kill someone as an act of self defence in the context of a larger international conflict. Lee Rigby represented part of the British army which are in conflict with multiple Islamic countries and they believe their actions are justified by Allah in the defence of Islamic persecutions by other non Islamists whether mainly CHristian or secular states.
Their conclusion is NOT delusional. As they said "its not personal to Lee Rigby (he is basically "collateral damage")

Of course I believe these are religious zealots and their actions are wrong and Islam when presented like this is extremely dangerous but calling it delusional diminished the severity of the problem turning it into some psychotic pathology.
The fact is L.Rigby murder was not an act of some deluded psychotic episode but well planned in terms of the propaganda, target, motives, method and public demonstration of the act. Due to this these muslims are sincere when they tell the court they are not guilty unlike someone who was having some hallucination or delusion.
Of course not all muslims believe these murderous actions are justified by Allah - but that's an internal conflict within Islam about how to interpret the Quran and Hadith which they cannot agree about.

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence -
David Hume

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhOs7rUrS5bRKvWS7clR7...gNs5ZwpVef]
25-01-2014, 12:53 AM
(22-01-2014 10:32 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I didn`t even know what to comment beneath this video.

....this is just typical xian crazy talk. To call it the most delusional seems a bit of a stretch. Have you seen the recording of Charles Manson when he was being prosecuted?

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
26-01-2014, 08:02 AM
If you want to see how Glen Beck thinks, put him in front of a chalk board. Old Glen can connect ObamaCare,
space aliens and the illuminati in thirty arrows or less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO1timWATHE