The most epic sport ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 12:47 PM
The most epic sport ever

Imagine watching this on television instead of boring and mundane football or soccer matches. It would of course be important to ensure the well being of all participants, but i don't think that would be too hard.Just have an army of medics standing by.(after i watched this i understood why the gladiator games where so popular in ancient Rome XD, it speaks to the caveman part in me )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: The most epic sport ever
I don't get it. Never did.
Boxing, wrestling, ^ this, 'action' movies, that gladiator show where the knock each other off podiums with giant cotton buds... I simply do not understand the appeal.

Maybe I am not quite as in touch with my inner ape as I thought I was.

Meh!

21-09-2013, 01:09 PM
(21-09-2013 01:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I don't get it. Never did.
Boxing, wrestling, ^ this, 'action' movies, that gladiator show where the knock each other off podiums with giant cotton buds... I simply do not understand the appeal.

Maybe I am not quite as in touch with my inner ape as I thought I was.

Meh!

I find I have trouble relating to average people, most of what interests them hold no appeal for me. I don't much care about fashion or celebrities or scandals. I can talk politics or current events but most people have no idea what is going on in either let alone have a ready formed opinion. TV is generally mindless and holds very limited conversational value, so sports is something I have learned to follow as a means to interact with the majority of people I know.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
21-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Thats all you got?

Tongue
21-09-2013, 07:07 PM
fighting sports are boring if people don't die

[Image: sigvacachica.png]