The most horrible funny stories of your past
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2013, 06:27 PM
The most horrible funny stories of your past
Hello, I'd love to hear some stories that people went through that were absolutely horrible to experience, but completely hilarious to look back on.

Here is one of my stories:
It was Junior year of college, finals week. I had studied for my test which was the next morning at 6 or 7 AM, and crawled into bed. As I was falling asleep I could hear my roommate and his friend in the living room on the TV. Eventually they left to have a night on the town, and I fell asleep.

I woke up, startled, in the middle of the night. In front of my bed I saw an unfamiliar shadow of a man. I couldn't tell what the man was doing, or looking at, I could only see him standing there, close to the foot of my bed. I stared at him, not saying a word, completely confused at the situation, and all of a sudden I start to hear something. Pat pat pat..pat pat pat...It didn't take me long to realize that this shadow was PEEING right in front of me. It Peed all over my anime collection that was on the ground next to my bed. I YELLED OUT in a deep and angry voice, "NOOOO!" But the peeing didn't stop.

After about a minute the peeing finally died down, I still lay in my bed with absolutely no idea who this urinating shadow was. And as the peeing stopped I thought that it was finally over. But it wasn't. The man-shadow then started walking towards me. I yelled out again. "NO!" But it kept coming. It crawled INTO BED with me, and grabbed my laptop, which was also in my bed, and proceeded to use it AS A PILLOW.

At that point I SPRANG UP, violently pulled my laptop from under the shadow's head, and ran to the edge of my room to turn the lights on. Lights ON, and I see that the shadow is a person I've only met once before. It was my room mates friend that was in from out of town. He was completely blacked out drunk. My room is directly across from the bathroom in the hallway, so he had taken a left instead of a right and used my floor as a toilet.

I could see the big pee stain all over my anime binders, and the floor. And I saw him laying there with his shoes on..on my bed. And I went over and tried to talk to him.
"WAKE UP!" "HEY WAKE UP!" No response. So I gently pushed at his body trying to wake him. No response.

At this point I started washing the carpet so that the pee wouldn't set in.

A side note is that back in college I was not the type to EVER offend anybody for any reason. I didn't beleive in making people uncomfortable regardless of what they did. The same applied to this passed out pissing bastard. I didn't want to be rude. So I went into the bathroom and thought about what to do for maybe 10 minutes. I thought maybe if I splashed water on his face he would wake up. So I tried that, no response.

After about 10 more minutes of contemplation, I created a plan. I didn't want to wake my roommates, so I wrote the roommate that I was closer to a note describing what happened and telling him what I was going to do next.

Here is what I did. I took my camera, and took like 5 pictures of the guy asleep on my bed, next to the wet carpet. I then put my camera on my windowsill, with it pointed at my bed, and put it on a 10 second timer. At that point i grabbed the guy by his shoe, dragged him off my bed, onto the wet carpet *THUNK* and out of my room. During this process the picture went off and got an awesome face first shot of me dragging him with 3/4ths of his body in the air like the moment before he fell off the bed.

I dragged him into the hallway, closed my door, fell asleep, woke up 3 hours later STILL PISSED, and went off to take my final. I walked through campus with a look on my face that was probably that of an enraged murderer. I know my eyes were bloodshot.

After my final I confronted my roommate and his friend and told them what happened. The guy recleaned everything he could, he felt completely horrible, and he bought me an extra disc binder.

Looking back it is pretty freakin hilarious, but that was one of the worst days of college.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply