The most incredible plant...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2011, 01:25 AM
RE: The most incredible plant...
Jesus Christ Almighty!! Do you listen to yourself sy2502? I am passionate about all the thing that the governments of the world are trying to cover up by constantly lying about. That is the sole reason I am on this forum, because it is time to get the truth about religions, and the best way to get the truth out is by talking and spreading the truth. I am not talking about carrots because carrots are completely legal, you have them everywhere and it is common knowledge to EVERYONE in this world that they are healthy and good for you. If I was being lied to about carrots, I would do the same thing for it, as well. I didn't start all this just to smoke more weed, I started it because I think it is incredible that THC oil has a potential to CURE THE GOD DAMN CANCER!!! Isn't that at least an interesting theory, if nothing else? Now please, stop irritating me intentionally, let us continue about the subject at hand here.

Thank you.

Peace!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2011, 03:52 AM
(21-07-2011 11:01 AM)sy2502 Wrote:  You wouldn't have got so passionate about pot if it didn't make you high. Carrots are pretty good for you too. Do you go on Internet forums going on and on about how carrots will save the world? No? Why not? I rest my case.
That is a pretty dumb argument.
Lots of things can make you high and they are not illegal. Despite some of it's effects Cannabis has many real medical uses as well.

Eg. I recently had severe lower back pain. Was crippled and unable to walk. I called a friend and slid into the back of the car and to hospital literally sliding along the floor because I couldn't crawl or stand. They gave me this painkiller - Endone, Valium, and anti-inflammatory meds. I was able to work and function normally without cramps and spasms the next day. I didn't need the all the Endone in the pack so I'm keeping the last 8 tablets in case it happens again. My back recovered after roughly one week. I went rock-climbing yesterday. I'll take them with me when I do outdoor climbing cause if I get crippling back pain half-way up it won't be a good situation!

So by your over-simplistic standard my pain-killing meds have abuse potential and could make you high so they should be illegal? Or I want them to stay legal just so I can get high? It's a double edged sword.

When I clicked like on your post up there I thought you had a more neutral position and were capable of listening. For someone who supposedly believes in science you don't know much about your position. You should really put in 5 minutes reading/effort to save you from posting things like that... Benefit of being a db admin.. I can reverse a liked post.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
22-07-2011, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 11:06 AM by sy2502.)
(22-07-2011 03:52 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  So by your over-simplistic standard my pain-killing meds have abuse potential and could make you high so they should be illegal?
I think you should spend more time reading people's posts. Let me help you out and repost what I said:

Quote:Let me start by saying I have a very Libertarian view of pot. People should be able to make their own decisions about their bodies and what substances they put in them, and then be held accountable for any undesirable consequence that may have.

Got it now?

Quote:When I clicked like on your post up there I thought you had a more neutral position and were capable of listening. For someone who supposedly believes in science you don't know much about your position. You should really put in 5 minutes reading/effort to save you from posting things like that... Benefit of being a db admin.. I can reverse a liked post.
What are you, 5 years old? Do you think I care who gives me "likes"? And now that you took it away, do you think I am going to go in a corner and cry? Give me a break!!!

I stated my informed belief that most people who get up in arms about pot simply want to get high legally, and that if pot didn't make you high they wouldn't get all worked up about it, just like they don't get all worked up about the thousands of other beneficial substances in the world. You can agree with me or not, I don't really care.
It is one thing to casually support the legalization of pot and getting up in arms and try to convince people pot can cure everything under the sun. They are 2 very different types of people. So you don't identify yourself in that class. Good for you.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
[+] 1 user Likes sy2502's post