The "mystery man" Faith Healer With Many Faces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2013, 04:17 PM
I love how no explanations are coming, just criticism of anyone who questions the government.

Free thinker?

Only 4 autopsies were done on the victims.

Survivors attest that there was a group of doctors that administered and documented dosages of drugs given to people throughout the existence of this project these doctors were also free to leave and come back on many occasions.

The first coroner on the scene said that most of the people he saw had needle marks in their back. This Guyanese coroner was ignored in his findings.

The claim that they all drank...well even you don't know what the fuck they supposedly drank. If it is cyanide for example, the bodies would contort and twist and be a painful death.

It seems that you guys don't know shit about what happened.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: The "mystery man" Faith Healer With Many Faces
(10-11-2013 04:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  It seems that you guys don't know shit about what happened.

Personally, I think many a political and/or subversive organization would utilize such techniques given half a chance. Of course, that's just my personal, knee jerk paranoia... the musings of which I only ever indulge on bored weekends.

Ok. Let's say I understand that Jim Jones was a CIA operative who was running brainwashing experiments on a colony of people which he coerced to follow him as a spiritual leader and then, he had them all kill themselves or had them killed.

What is the discussion you want to present from this information?
Do you have some ethical questions you want to present and discuss?
Curious personal question: were you alive at the time Jim Jones was living in Jonestown?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-11-2013, 05:45 PM
I was born 1 yr and 14 days after that happened.

There are many more unanswered events about jones and that place. On the last night sermon he says "get dyer out of here". Dyer (however that is spelled" was a reporter traveling with the congressman and was known to be a reporter that investigated CIA covert ops. The congressman was a known anti-CIA congressman. The initial body count at the camp was only 400 something.

What most likely happened was that hundreds of people fled into the jungle and then were all hunted down then dragged back to the camp. As the people first there noted that the bodies looked like they had ben put in a row in some areas.

What most likely happened was that jones was extremely brainwashed and was used to attempt to brainwash others, although force had to be used to maintain his followers before and during Guyana.

The survivors say the team of doctors in the camp were all white and freely came and went from the camp.
10-11-2013, 05:55 PM
(10-11-2013 04:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  I love how no explanations are coming, just criticism of anyone who questions the government.

Its seems that us guys simply don't GIVE A SHIT about what happened, therefore: no explanations.

I know you're a troll and I'm feeding you, it's embarrassing, but I'm bored. I wish I had some Kool-Aid.
10-11-2013, 06:02 PM
(10-11-2013 05:55 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 04:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  I love how no explanations are coming, just criticism of anyone who questions the government.

Its seems that us guys simply don't GIVE A SHIT about what happened, therefore: no explanations.

I know you're a troll and I'm feeding you, it's embarrassing, but I'm bored. I wish I had some Kool-Aid.

You don't give a shit about the past?
10-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Well you do have a strong grasp on reading comprehension, don't you.

All history? Or just history that interests you? Maybe I just like rock n roll history. Is that okay? Because in the end, demonstrated knowledge of what happened at Jones-Town or who Led Zepplin stole riffs from is about as useful as tits on a bull.
10-11-2013, 06:21 PM
(10-11-2013 06:07 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Well you do have a strong grasp on reading comprehension, don't you.

All history? Or just history that interests you? Maybe I just like rock n roll history. Is that okay? Because in the end, demonstrated knowledge of what happened at Jones-Town or who Led Zepplin stole riffs from is about as useful as tits on a bull.

History is useless? To who?
10-11-2013, 06:26 PM
I didn't bother replying to the assertions made by i&i because well, they were to just too specious and he's simply too supercilious to be bothered with. Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-11-2013, 06:49 PM
(10-11-2013 05:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  I was born 1 yr and 14 days after that happened.

Oh. I was about to graduate from high school.

Well, I'm sure you've seen the airstrip footage. They start shooting at about :18. There's the tractor described by 17 year old Tom Bogue who survived by running into and hiding in the jungle with a wound to the leg. Everyone else at the plane was murdered... the camera... they didn't know it was on and left it. It was found days later.

The flyover footage can be seen in numerous documentaries on YouTube.
Many of the bodies close to the main area of the final event were so bloated, no one moved them during the initial body count while photos were taken. Much later, two and even three bodies of children were often found to be underneath adults in many cases. This caused much confusion while it also elevated the body count. The scene was horrifically grim.

Here is a site with far more info ... down the side the "What's New" section asks some interesting question and provides at least some speculation.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-11-2013, 06:58 PM
(10-11-2013 06:49 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 05:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  I was born 1 yr and 14 days after that happened.

Oh. I was about to graduate from high school.

Well, I'm sure you've seen the airstrip footage. They start shooting at about :18. There's the tractor described by 17 year old Tom Bogue who survived by running into and hiding in the jungle with a wound to the leg. Everyone else at the plane was murdered... the camera... they didn't know it was on and left it. It was found days later.

The flyover footage can be seen in numerous documentaries on YouTube.
Many of the bodies close to the main area of the final event were so bloated, no one moved them during the initial body count while photos were taken. Much later, two and even three bodies of children were often found to be underneath adults in many cases. This caused much confusion while it also elevated the body count. The scene was horrifically grim.

Here is a site with far more info ... down the side the "What's New" section asks some interesting question and provides at least some speculation.

The I initial count was 400 something so how can 400 bodies cover the remaining amount?

The first examiner on the scene, a Guyanese doctor, never said it looked like suicide. The US press immediately had a story without examining any evidence.

Oh and another thing, there were no automatic weapons found at the camp, even though survivors heard automatic weapon fire that night. The survivors also say they heard cheering after the gunshots.