The "mystery man" Faith Healer With Many Faces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Congressman Ryan's own family believes he was killed by the CIA. They even filed a lawsuit.

Congressman Ryan was the author of and was attempting to pass a law through congress that would make ALL CIA operations come under the review of congress. After his death this was killed as well.

On the last night, jones says "get Dwyer out of here". Many say he was a CIA man, and was seen at the crime after the shooting at the plane washing his hands.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: The "mystery man" Faith Healer With Many Faces
(10-11-2013 07:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  Congressman Ryan's own family believes he was killed by the CIA. They even filed a lawsuit.

Congressman Ryan was the author of and was attempting to pass a law through congress that would make ALL CIA operations come under the review of congress. After his death this was killed as well.

On the last night, jones says "get Dwyer out of here". Many say he was a CIA man, and was seen at the crime after the shooting at the plane washing his hands.

Well, it is interesting but, I'm personally not certain what to make of it... especially when so much research is lacking.

It would be good for someone to put it all together but then, the question becomes: whom to trust? If someone has a particular "agenda" so to speak, their bias is immediately bent in that direction to "find" corroborating evidence. Who does one go to for accurate, unbiased information?

I usually try to look to reputable journalists to provide accurate info. Most of them will chase that "one big story that uncovered the truth" and so I kind of trust a few of them, selectively.

I guess I wish the Ryan family good luck and hope they do uncover further insight into this tragic event. It will be horrible for them to have to wade through all that again.

Back during that time, it was very well known that the CIA was into a ton of shit... hell, it is very likely they still are. I think that if they want shit like this buried ... it may very well stay buried.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-11-2013, 07:47 PM
(10-11-2013 07:38 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 07:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  Congressman Ryan's own family believes he was killed by the CIA. They even filed a lawsuit.

Well, it is interesting but, I'm personally not certain what to make of it... especially when so much research is lacking.

It would be good for someone to put it all together but then, the question becomes: whom to trust? If someone has a particular "agenda" so to speak, their bias is immediately bent in that direction to "find" corroborating evidence. Who does one go to for accurate, unbiased information?

I usually try to look to reputable journalists to provide accurate info. Most of them will chase that "one big story that uncovered the truth" and so I kind of trust a few of them, selectively.

I guess I wish the Ryan family good luck and hope they do uncover further insight into this tragic event. It will be horrible for them to have to wade through all that again.

Back during that time, it was very well known that the CIA was into a ton of shit... hell, it is very likely they still are. I think that if they want shit like this buried ... it may very well stay buried.

Check this out.....shit.

http://youtu.be/HULqx4SP46Y
10-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Yes, I've seen that stuff however, I have problems with the argument for causality. I see no demonstrable connection between the actual historical event and something which "could be a possibility" and/or the possibility of a tangible link between either. If there even is a link like that, then it is very obscured - at least to me.

Obscured for a reason? Again causality and more conjecture to heap on the pile. It seems there might be surrounding involvement of different possibilities ... but maybe it only seems that way.

The thing is... CIA operatives duck their cover here and there and write a book about it. And then someone comes along and writes another book which looks to have contrary information refuting the other guy's stories. Then someone in someone's family is brought out to corroborate information from a third guy who ended up dead. You have to realize, I grew up with this shit going on all the time. The idea that transparency is there if you look hard enough, has become kind of a moot point for me.

However I will say, I do not put stake in the "proposed theory" that any of this crap is funded and protected by the "Rockefeller banking interests which run the US and other governments". That just kind of puts even the fairly interesting speculation of this off into the land of dithering idiots. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-11-2013, 08:49 PM
(10-11-2013 08:40 PM)kim Wrote:  Yes, I've seen that stuff however, I have problems with the argument for causality. I see no demonstrable connection between the actual historical event and something which "could be a possibility" and/or the possibility of a tangible link between either. If there even is a link like that, then it is very obscured - at least to me.

Obscured for a reason? Again causality and more conjecture to heap on the pile. It seems there might be surrounding involvement of different possibilities ... but maybe it only seems that way.

The thing is... CIA operatives duck their cover here and there and write a book about it. And then someone comes along and writes another book which looks to have contrary information refuting the other guy's stories. Then someone in someone's family is brought out to corroborate information from a third guy who ended up dead. You have to realize, I grew up with this shit going on all the time. The idea that transparency is there if you look hard enough, has become kind of a moot point for me.

However I will say, I do not put stake in the "proposed theory" that any of this crap is funded and protected by the "Rockefeller banking interests which run the US and other governments". That just kind of puts even the fairly interesting speculation of this off into the land of dithering idiots. Shy

I don't know how the rockefellers got into this story. The rockefellers have little political influence now compared to the early 1900's.
10-11-2013, 09:01 PM
(10-11-2013 08:49 PM)I and I Wrote:  I don't know how the rockefellers got into this story. The rockefellers have little political influence now compared to the early 1900's.

I know, but as a skeptic, I always consider the source. And then... grain of salt and all that. The Rockefeller quote was from the synopsis under the video.

I do try to keep an open mind but, I also don't feel a need to scramble that mind with gibberish and pour it down a toilet.

Like I said, grain of salt. Shy

10-11-2013, 09:06 PM
(10-11-2013 09:01 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 08:49 PM)I and I Wrote:  I don't know how the rockefellers got into this story. The rockefellers have little political influence now compared to the early 1900's.

I know, but as a skeptic, I always consider the source. And then... grain of salt and all that. The Rockefeller quote was from the synopsis under the video.

I do try to keep an open mind but, I also don't feel a need to scramble that mind with gibberish and pour it down a toilet.

Like I said, grain of salt. Shy

I read and watch documentaries and take them apart. Example: if a Christian website publishes a report on corruption then believes in a god. I wouldn't use the logic of, they are wrong about this subject so they must be wrong about another subject. The fact that Ryan's family, his aide and some of the survivors believe and filed a lawsuit alleging that jones was a CIA operative means it's not just Virginia in a basement online coming up with a conspiracy.
10-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Virgins I mean
10-11-2013, 09:45 PM
(10-11-2013 09:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  The fact that Ryan's family, his aide and some of the survivors believe and filed a lawsuit alleging that jones was a CIA operative means it's not just Virginia in a basement online coming up with a conspiracy.

I might agree to a certain extent however, there is also the possibility they too, have been sucked in by someone with an agenda (not excluding the CIA). If they have enough substantial evidence to bring to a lawyer, then they will still need to convince a judge. Any judge will demand a hell of a lot of substantial evidence for a capital crime and most certainly one involving interpol. I would want to see such evidence before I make any claim to certainty.

Having said that, I really have no problem entertaining the possibility that Jim Jones could have been a CIA operative. If he was though, it would be extremely difficult to connect his own personal, very well documented, run amok lunacy, with a very implausible experimental CIA mind control program. See what I mean? Again, the argument for causality makes it difficult to get the dots connected, even from "possible fact" to "possible maybe".

It's interesting to know there might be some further development in this horrible event. "Cold cases" have been solved many years on and it's kind of a relief to know that. No matter what, I'm sure any information they come up with could at least help the families to find a more accurate perspective of the event. No doubt they just want it to be finally over. Shy

[+] 2 users Like kim's post