The name's Joey!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Brick The name's Joey!
The name is Joey,
Im a full time day dreamer.

Im a graphics designer, interface designer, app developer, amateur photographer, and so much other crap.

Im File Administrator at Agnostics International. But Im an Atheist. I started my doubt started when I found the people at Agnostics InteranionalBut as you can tell. I just cant be posting over there any longer. Im welcome, but i dont allow myself to due to some members. I just cant find the patience anymore for this ongoing never ending circle of doubt.

Also I run my own Web design company named Wekobo Web Designs...
Feel more than free to visit us on facebook.

Anyhow, I just got here. Its a fresh start. I hope to make many friends and enemies Big Grin

Love,
Joey

OH! and HI! Smartass
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2012, 08:05 AM
RE: The name's Joey!
(19-08-2012 07:51 AM)Joey_Perez Wrote:  
The name is Joey,

Im a graphics designer, interface designer, app developer, amateur photographer, and so much other crap.

Im File Administrator at Agnostics International. But Im an Atheist. I started my doubt started when I found the people at Agnostics InteranionalBut as you can tell. I just cant be posting over there any longer. Im welcome, but i dont allow myself to due to some members. I just cant find the patience anymore for this ongoing never ending circle of doubt.

Anyhow, I just got here. Its a fresh start. I hope to make many friends and enemies Big Grin

Love,
Joey

OH! and HI! Smartass

Welcome, Joey.

There are many of us here who are technically agnostic atheists. That is, we don't know for certain, and can not prove, that there are no gods, but find it extremely unlikely that there are. Like, really extremely unlikely.

But there is a variety of thought here, including some theists. I kid you not.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Welcome, Joey!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Welcome aboard

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
19-08-2012, 09:23 AM
The name's Joey!
Hey Joey! It's been a long time since I've made an enemy. If you need one, let me know and I'll try! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-08-2012, 01:27 AM
(19-08-2012 08:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-08-2012 07:51 AM)Joey_Perez Wrote:  
The name is Joey,

Love,
Joey

OH! and HI! Smartass

Welcome, Joey.

There are many of us here who are technically agnostic atheists. That is, we don't know for certain, and can not prove, that there are no gods, but find it extremely unlikely that there are. Like, really extremely unlikely.

'Agnostic atheist' makes zero sense.
You're either agnostic or you're atheist.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
20-08-2012, 01:31 AM
(20-08-2012 01:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-08-2012 08:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  Welcome, Joey.

'Agnostic atheist' makes zero sense.

Calm down, he's just saying no there isn't a god unless more proof shows up.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
20-08-2012, 01:56 AM
(20-08-2012 01:31 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 01:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  'Agnostic atheist' makes zero sense.

Calm down, he's just saying no there isn't a god unless more proof shows up.

Yea, agnostic atheists still doesn't make sense so I'm not getting your point...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
20-08-2012, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2012 02:32 AM by fstratzero.)
(20-08-2012 01:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 01:31 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Calm down, he's just saying no there isn't a god unless more proof shows up.

Yea, agnostic atheists still doesn't make sense so I'm not getting your point...

The point is he is on our side, but probably on the weak atheism side rather than the strong atheism side.

Agnostic atheism, also called atheistic agnosticism, is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact. The agnostic atheist may be contrasted with the agnostic theist, who does believe that one or more deities exist but claims that the existence or nonexistence of such is unknown or cannot be known.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
20-08-2012, 02:50 AM
Howdy!

[Image: opforum1.png]