The nations are glorious

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2014, 03:33 PM
The nations are glorious
The modern moral zeitgeist is wrong. Religion is wrong. I don't know how to say this, what approach to take. Every day that passes I'm realizing more and more how controlled I have been as a man- starting in childhood and even before I was born, when I was seeded- that is when my mind was seed, with certain concepts and beliefs, to prepare for my subservience or failure to accomplish. Does this sound conspiratorial? I mean its very basic- anytime there is competition, that competition can turn unhealthy. Any time one group or person has an advantage, he can use it to prevent competition. What must be stressed is that one's very existence can be as a threat if only the threat of competition, and such person is born in crosshairs. As a child, I was made giddy and excited about a certain many things. I swallowed easily poison pills. A lot of this garbage or mental toxins came from the electronic media- that is the television, the radio, the world of compact discs and the cinema. Now I am tired of being all critical. I want to be positive, as a realist. I want to enjoy life. In fact if I did enjoy life I wouldn't have to deal with all this heavy stuff, which I reluctantly do. No, I simply want to throw it off my back. When I get frustrated or can't pay attention to my studies any longer, I come back to this for refreshment. Ideally I would have a girlfriend and fun, but for now I guess this is my karma.

Let us begin with texts from Isaiah
40:15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.

FUCK YOU ISAIAH. I CURSE YOUR MEMORY AND YOUR DEAD BODY. I CURSE YOU AND YOUR DESCENDANTS IN EVERY WAY. You are a prophet- where is your god? Your god is a thought form which has been invented, that your politican program of national genocide, can proceed apace.

You were writing to your own people first of all, and then the nations themselves swallowed your poison pill dogma. They believe it is mystical, because it is hard to understand, so they put a high value on such writings, even though they are garbage, crap. They become self-fulfilling prophecies when they are believed in by the masses of the nations, even if not understood. they lead to acquiescence. In this case the pen seems mightier than the sword, but only because people permit this text to circulate. This should be banned.

I'm an internationalist- I always have been. I have traveled widely and I love exploring other peoples and cultures of all races. But to be an internationalist, I am first a nationalist. I don't want people's destroyed, to become rootless, their homelands opened to mass immigrations and mixing, the cultures to all become standardized, towards mcdonalds and starbucks, and stereotyped, where the most superficial aspects of a culture (hey the bavarians wear lederhosen) are held as the essence of that culture. This is horror to me, this is my pain. So let's let the nations remain.

Fuck you Isaiah. You created or invented a god, and then you proclaimed yourself his chosen particular people.

Handel wrote a beautiful piece of music to go to your writings- it is the opening even of his Messiah- Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. This got me hooked to a significant degree.

First principle- one must not get or be hooked- no matter how sweet the hook or poison, if it leads to an unhealthy horrible end. One must get unhooked if one is. One can salvage the good, oftentimes, but one must chuck the bad. We must unhook ourselves from the bad or we will suffer bad karma. Music can be a gateway to religion also, or ideology. The goal or aim is that we want our minds and our brains operating at the highest level, which they can and should do naturally. To do this we need to remove all forms of dogma and distraction from them, and all forms of viruses and hooks and chains. We must unrepress our minds. It is easier said than done. Work is essential. Having a purpose and being on track is essential. But how can we be free, and think accurately and well when our heads are full of such dogma and music?

And Chariots of Fire, the film, in which a Scottish Missionary/Athlete preached a sermon on how the nations were a drop in the bucket, counted as small dust. I guess many civilizations have perished, from Rome and Greece to those before- in the middle east. The thing is I understand nations and states to continue existing throughout times of hardship and difficulty, famine and defeat, so long as they can retain a bit of territory (sometimes not even that- as with both Jews and Polish) but essentially their folk and their blood- that is genetic integrity. I suppose or believe after much thought (and I could be wrong) that the cause of the fall of many empires was the changing of the underlying genetic structure of the population base. This seems true with Rome- as the population in its founding days was one type, and in its decline was highly multi-cultural, which meaning usually implies if not in fact essentially signifies multi-racial/multi-ethnic. Multi-cultural again implies multi-race/ethnicity, because after all, what is culture? China has many cultures and subcultures, even within one race, but it is not considered multi-cultural because it is only one race. The same can be said of Europe and anywhere for that matter.

Fuck you Isaiah. You are the chief propagandist and magician whose spells have beguiled millions of key influential people throughout history. I am becoming free of your spell. I am denouncing you and renouncing you. This happened because I first realized your God was false and phony. If there is a god or infinite intelligence, he is not your yahweh elohim. He is not either the Jesus or Holy Spirit or father god of the "new testament" either. I don't believe I ever had a covenant or testament, old or new, with any of these figures. I grew up thinking I did. I believe it was all in my imagination- just my imagination. This is why my brain and mind wasn't attuned to what was and is real. This is why I held the middle east to be a significant place in the world, and Palestine and Israel to be a particularly important place, and why I suspended rationality in evaluating the political and social situation- and why I considered it very important to understand Roman and ancient history- because I felt it might have a bearing on the future. How defrauded I was- and it was helped along by the organ music in church, and the beliefs of my peers, and the seductive voice of the pastors and radio pastors, and all the books by authors, and the media which never gave real dissenting views (real competitors- see they withheld competition and alternate ways of looking at things).

I feel repressed and as if there is a weight on me. I want to throw this weight. That is why I do what I do. I do not believe I can avoid my destiny or future- that is why I do what I do. The more I try to avoid it the more it haunts me or bites me back. I want to avoid the back bite, from mistakes or omissions, of which regret is one form, and to avoid setbacks.

I hate Isaiah. He is so distant from the European mind that such distance gives him a mystique and sense of authority. That is another reason I believed in all this dogma and nonsense- I believed inherently in authority- and I still do, although so much authority is bad authority, or controlled by my enemies -and I am not naturally a person to have enemies. If you saw me you'd think I'm a really nice person. Anyway that's the feedback I get from co-workers. They can't believe I have an evil thought in my head- but I have many- but the truth is none of them are evil in fact. I only want to restore what is broken and lost and expose corruptions and help other see. But I AM NOT A TEACHER. I am only presenting my point of view- that must be understood at all times- and I want you to find your point of view. I may sound dogmatic sometimes, but it is for the sake of style.

I feel so often agitated and frustrated. This is caused by my personal problems and tasks but it is not helped by the fact that those above me believe so many things contrary to what I believe, or which I do not believe- and they have the power to garnish wages, the power to install military bases in other lands, the power to incarcerate members of their own citizenry and the power to spy on the same- all with taxes on the fruits of our own time and labor. I consider this criminal and corrupt- and when this is based on Isaiah's writing and other garbage from the bible, I consider this is threat to the peace of life. I expect as always there will be some war, but I do not expect the war will lead to significant destruction and loss as would a particular program of national destruction- and we are all part of it if we believe as is written. We are all acquiescing, and going along with it.

My enemies have won victory after victory in the last 100 of years. America, my home country is a big reason why. America is democractic- and I am a citizen in good standing- so I want to overturn the religious ideology of the day. Considering the crimes (by modern standards) of the Yahweh figure in the bible- of genocide, destruction of whole cities, mutilation of male flesh (not a crime but a moral repugnancy)- considering the high degree of propaganda, and hate speech and incitement to violence, painting the other nations as heathens, "pagans" in a negative meaning- I wonder if not Lucifer is not the true God. I don't believe in him either- that is his existence, that is the existence of a Satan figure or 'The Devil' as represented by modern Christianity or Judaism or Islam (anything Abrahamic- all of which I reject). But I'd more likely believe that Satan was the good guy than Yahweh. Satan simply means enemy or adversary, and any enemy of these people, like Isaiah, is likely to be a good guy, from my point of view- highly smeared and defamed. Does he ever get to present his point of view, his case? His mouth is gagged in fact- or words are put in his mouth, but it is still Yahweh's scripture- so how do you know? Anyway he doesn't exist, but if he did. I understand the name Lucifer just means morning star, which is a latin translation, which just means the plate venus. So the whole character of Lucifer doesn't even exist- which is another product of the active imagination of some propagandists. Do we see a pattern or a theme here?

The bible, including the writings of Isaiah and the sayings of Jesus, have managed to turn many people against people of their own families and blood- just for the sake of belief and ideology- to favor outside groups. if this isn't propaganda or indoctrination, I don't know what is. I wash my brain of this, so help me life! If I had a 'god' that is an ultimate authority, it would not be one for truth- because I must discover truth as I go along. Truth is not give to one- one must simply learn to see. I feel libido is my driver though- and I serve life. It originates from my energy centers, and this includes my testes, and elsewhere. If you think this is gross, consider the bible - who was it placed their hands on the testes of the patriarch- Isaac maybe it was, or Jacob, or Abraham- to swear an oath? This is how things were done back in the day. Circumcision and hands on testes, and that could be where the word 'testament' comes from.

I don't want to live in a gender neutral world. I want there to be polarity. I don't want to live in an ethnoneutral world. I want there to be different nations. All we have to do to see that happen is stop destroying them. We have to stop enabling our governments. The American government is responsible for so much destruction and policing of the world according to its moral standard. Back in the day it was co-policeman along with the Soviet Union. This is wrong, I can only say it this way-= and the religious play no small part in this.

Prayers don't work. Intercessory prayers are meaningless. I have prayed and I have felt inclined to pray when struggling with what seemed like an overwhelming problem. This has happened numerous times. I remind myself that the bible is just a political document and yahweh is fictitious. Abrahamic religions are bunk and I am not communicating to anyone in the sky. Even if I was, he could know my thoughts anyway. Humility is a virtue and pride can be a vice, but prayer is neither the one nor the other. Viruses know how to plant themselves deep in the mind, and really get a hold of the centers, and keep the host away from its own center, where it can be powerful. Viruses know how to disguise themselves as friendly entities or beliefs.

There is no devil and sex is not a sin, but there are people who know how to tempt and lead one into bad places through desires and addictions and needs. We must experience need fulfillment, or we can be open to attacks or predators. I want to stress, this is all happening on a natural level- and perhaps psychic, but it is not religious or spiritual. Predators exist in the natural world, such as lions and tigers, as do parasites, and brood parasites, so why wouldn't they exist in the human world, and in the financial sphere, etc. We must look beyond good and evil, and to a naturalistic way of viewing things. The idea of a government is not a bad one, but a government should serve its people. An occupied government or infiltrated government no longer serves its people, but represses and exploits its people, to serve itself or its masters. The same can be said of a media or a company even- and anytime someone is in the position of paymaster, or hiring agent or employer, that person has a great deal of power. Economic power is a great form of power to threaten and reward those who harm or help a particular cause. I must serve life, and my needs. Those who aren't provoked as I am can continue to go and live happy lives. Someday maybe I will find the happy life. I do not mean to lecture or preach here.

I want to be free. I want to be free, and in so doing, I reconnect to my history, my roots, my people's history. I remember. I don't want to yammer. I have long been a yammerer- too long. For the last several years I have increasingly begun to yammer and complain. I recognize the need for security in work and an advancing career. I want to live life, enjoy life and serve life. The challenges are difficult. I don't like the religious and ideological environment of my birth country. I consider it wrong minded, at least. I want to be part of an atheist+ awakening. The plus is my particular spin, which is replacing atheism with a high form of understanding- of biology, of race and ethnicity and heritage, and psychic wars and battles that go on every day that want to separate you from your money, from your love, from your self-respect, from your friends, or make these conditional on your acquiescence in certain things. I don't know if I believe in a soul, but I believe the human being can be elevated or corrupted, depending on many factors. I want to see it elevated.

I am trying to elevate my understanding. Life is hard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: The nations are glorious
Life is hard.
But when you start to see what everything is, you become Siddhartha.
You become enlightened.
And here is the answer.
Life is matter.
Matter is energy.
Energy is matter.
The whole universe is one thing.
A thousand worlds may revolve, an a million years might go by, but, things will change.
An alien society is sure to have different social norms than us.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
31-03-2014, 05:16 PM
[Image: 47943190.jpg]

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-03-2014, 05:33 PM
(31-03-2014 05:16 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  [Image: 47943190.jpg]

That was somewhat, offensive.

31-03-2014, 06:02 PM
(31-03-2014 05:33 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 05:16 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  [Image: 47943190.jpg]

That was somewhat, offensive.

"Too long, didn't read" is offensive? Or do you mean the whole German stereotypes?
31-03-2014, 06:21 PM
(31-03-2014 06:02 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 05:33 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  That was somewhat, offensive.

"Too long, didn't read" is offensive? Or do you mean the whole German stereotypes?

No, I thought it said: "Too long, don't read."

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
31-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Did I detect a whiff of fascism in one paragraph?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-03-2014, 07:04 PM
(31-03-2014 07:01 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Did I detect a whiff of fascism in one paragraph?

From viking?

Yes.

Yes, you did.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
31-03-2014, 07:06 PM
(31-03-2014 07:01 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Did I detect a whiff of fascism in one paragraph?

Not a wiff, but a truckload of fascist meth.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Dear Viking I remember when you used to post really long winded misogynistic threads Yes

And I am so glad you are now back with new stuff to be long winded about No

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post