The need for Darwinism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: The need for Darwinism
(14-04-2015 06:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It reminds me of the whacked out regulations the OSHA came up with.... For instance we got fined once for not having the fire extinguisher marked with a pictograph on the wall where the extinguisher was mounted. The pictograph was about 6 inches high - and the fire extinguisher 2 1/2 feet.............. Yeah boy, you'd never find that extinguisher without that label pointing it out.....

Fucknut bureaucrats..

That seems stupidly obvious. I know they were just following the letter of the law, but there are more effective ways to make those things easy to find. When I used to work in a factory on the summers, any pillar/beam that had an extinguisher mounted to it had the entire face of it painted red, all the way up to the 25-foot high ceiling. That way, you could find them from a serious distance, with shelves and brake presses in the way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: The need for Darwinism
I don't understand the practical need for the sign, given that on most trains nowadays, the doors are only open when the train is not moving.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply