The new introduction pattern

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: The new introduction pattern
(02-01-2015 01:23 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 01:21 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Seeing as to many lobsters will be seen as cooked that will not work, spiders seem to be the only ones.

Ah, but you can get shark at a fishmonger and the Inuit eat seals... Big Grin

Yeah but seeing as you will see more pictures of sharks and seals alive than lobsters it won't work out.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 05:11 AM
(02-01-2015 01:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  First, you say bears over spiders? Bears are more dangerous, that makes no sense. Like saying that we should run to jason vorhees instead of the clown at the party, sure one looks less scary but surly the less dangerous one is better to go to.

Bears are great. They look cute and do cool things and you can find lots of pics of them... And they are much more susceptible to puns...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
03-01-2015, 05:23 AM
(03-01-2015 05:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 01:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  First, you say bears over spiders? Bears are more dangerous, that makes no sense. Like saying that we should run to jason vorhees instead of the clown at the party, sure one looks less scary but surly the less dangerous one is better to go to.

Bears are great. They look cute and do cool things and you can find lots of pics of them... And they are much more susceptible to puns...

Fuck yeah, bears are badass!

[Image: Bear_riding_a_motorcycle.JPG]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-01-2015, 06:38 AM
(03-01-2015 05:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Spiders do better things then bears you know. That and spiders are easier to find for me, you know they have way more species.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-01-2015, 06:45 AM
(02-01-2015 01:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 12:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Please don't give people welcome spiders Sadcryface Welcome... bears or something...

Fourth, you were the only one who had a problem with it

Only because Bows hasn't seen this yet.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-01-2015, 06:49 AM
We cuddle with cute little stuffed teddy bears when we're young.... Just because real life baby bear might rip my face off doesn't mean I don't think it's super cute. And let us not forget Smokey the Bear, who taught us to prevent forest fires.

Not so common to cuddle with spiders...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
03-01-2015, 06:51 AM
(03-01-2015 06:49 AM)Nurse Wrote:  We cuddle with cute little stuffed teddy bears when we're young.... Just because real life baby bear might rip my face off doesn't mean I don't think it's super cute. And let us not forget Smokey the Bear, who taught us to prevent forest fires.

[Image: jumping_spider_plush_by_whittykitty-d4wxb4y.jpg]

03-01-2015, 06:53 AM
[Image: lobsterDM0811_468x521.jpg]

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
03-01-2015, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 06:58 AM by Full Circle.)
Zeke, you're going to weird out people with your spiders. How about birds? They're not mammals. Or butterflies and moths.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-01-2015, 07:14 AM
Spiders do kinda skeeve me out but pictures aren't a problem. In deference to others who are more stongly effected by this completely irrational phobia: How about coleoptera or hymenoptera?

A comparable amount of variation, as recognisable to the uninformed (and we apprecitate that) and less likely to make people run screaming from the thread.

(03-01-2015 06:49 AM)Nurse Wrote:  We cuddle with cute little stuffed teddy bears when we're young.... Just because real life baby bear might rip my face off doesn't mean I don't think it's super cute. And let us not forget Smokey the Bear, who taught us to prevent forest fires.

I got to feed a Kodiac Bear once. (Same day I met a Cheeta.) It was friendly, enthusiastic and licked my hand afterwards. It was also four times my size, nearly thirty years old, in a cage and the most docile specimen in on the continent.

It is exactly as close as I ever want to be to a bear.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.