The new liberal version of imperialism (with alCIAdas help of course)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2013, 10:06 PM
The new liberal version of imperialism (with alCIAdas help of course)
The Tuaregs in North Africa have for centuries been a nomadic peoples and with the west drawing borders and states they began to be limited in their lifestyle. So in the several states they live in they began to be oppressed, had revolutions, armed uprisings etc etc. The tuaregs have been mainly a secularist leftist in recent times and many of them fought on the side of Gaddafi in Libya. So the Tauregs launch another uprising, the west of course shits their pants so.....guess what happens next.

AlCIAda lo and behold coincidentally attacks an area in the same region as the uprising then the west says "well we have to intervene now" we gotta go in there and fight them terrorists. In the meantime, the whole point is for the west to regain control in that region. AlCIAda are the people who set fire to your house and NATO plays the firefighter that goes in and takes your shit. Very cozy and convenient relationship indeed.

The western state ran media known as "free press" of course is painting alCIAda and the tuaregs as the same group or two groups fighting on the same side.

KONY nuff said.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: The new liberal version of imperialism (with alCIAdas help of course)
He's back! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
20-02-2013, 04:35 PM
You spelled Al Qaeda wrong. Shouldn't your version be "AlCAIda's" (which would, of course, take your fun out of it)?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
20-02-2013, 04:36 PM
(19-02-2013 10:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  The Tuaregs in North Africa have for centuries been a nomadic peoples and with the west drawing borders and states they began to be limited in their lifestyle. So in the several states they live in they began to be oppressed, had revolutions, armed uprisings etc etc. The tuaregs have been mainly a secularist leftist in recent times and many of them fought on the side of Gaddafi in Libya. So the Tauregs launch another uprising, the west of course shits their pants so.....guess what happens next.

AlCIAda lo and behold coincidentally attacks an area in the same region as the uprising then the west says "well we have to intervene now" we gotta go in there and fight them terrorists. In the meantime, the whole point is for the west to regain control in that region. AlCIAda are the people who set fire to your house and NATO plays the firefighter that goes in and takes your shit. Very cozy and convenient relationship indeed.

The western state ran media known as "free press" of course is painting alCIAda and the tuaregs as the same group or two groups fighting on the same side.

KONY nuff said.
They are now dubbing it "The tuarag problem" in the media. This mainstream article reports how al qaeda just "melted away" in a "orderly fashion" when the trouble started.

Yet another "destabilized" goverment uprising occuring in the world... how many have we had the last few years? At this rate we should all be "free" soon.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-02-2013, 05:50 PM
You are really just incredibly dense, you know that? For fuck's sake man, do you have a one track mind or something? Why are you talking about this horseshit here? Have you been banned from every political forum on the internet so you have to proselytize your brand of political alarmism on an atheist forum of all places?

Seriously man, get a grip.

Idiot.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
20-02-2013, 06:07 PM
(20-02-2013 05:50 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  You are really just incredibly dense, you know that? For fuck's sake man, do you have a one track mind or something? Why are you talking about this horseshit here? Have you been banned from every political forum on the internet so you have to proselytize your brand of political alarmism on an atheist forum of all places?

Seriously man, get a grip.

Idiot.
I take it you disagree with his assessment?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2013, 08:20 PM
The way I see it is our planet has a varied history of people/organisations/countries all jostling for whatever in that time was deemed as "power" and "control" and fast forward to now and my life and as I look around nothing has miraculously stopped this from happening today. Its just different people in different and more modern ways.

Instead of maurading in on horses they now do it in tanks and with drones. Peasents would of been cut down if they got in the way and today civilians get caught up. There was allways a "reason" behind firing the arrow than there was the apache helicopter 1.5 miles away firing a hellfire missle.

The need for survial has not gone and our ways of life need sustaining and have evolved globally. Would I believe that for the needs of the greater good/power can supercede life and people throughout life had have had to make very difficult decisions and justified these in many different ways? Its happened its called history.

I very much doubt I will know the truth though. We can all cuss and mock each other but we are not unique as trillions have done so before us, all whilst the "system" evolves and grinds onwards.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
20-02-2013, 09:10 PM
"The way I see it is our planet has a varied history of
people/organisations/countries all jostling for whatever in that time
was deemed as "power" and "control""

It's just people, brother. But yeah, I concur.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user