The official *GUITAR GODS* thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2012, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 12:29 AM by The Theist.)
RE: The official *GUITAR GODS* thread
The Bass Is A Guitar, you know . . .

Mark Knopfler Of Dire Straits My personal favorite guitarist of all time. What was it Douglas Adams said? "Mark Knopfler has an extraordinary ability to make a Schecter Custom Stratocaster hoot and sing like angels on a Saturday night, exhausted from being good all week and needing a stiff drink."

David Gilmour Live In Gdansk. This video used to open my website last October when my little brother came to visit me after he had been diagnosed with stage 4 colan cancer. We listened quietly to it. I miss you bro.

G3 - Steve Vai Joe Satriani Yngwie Malmsteen (If you don't mind too many notes [Armedeaus reference])

Prince is one of the most underrated guitarists ever. I would rather listen to him than many "guitar gods." Unfortunately he is a little possessive about his material and for the moment this is the best I could do. Earlier I had covers he did of Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love, and the Rolling Stones Honkytonk Women. As well as some of his own from Chaos and Disorder.

In some sense a guitar god collective. You've probably seen this, I know, but I just love it. Originality.

I . . . uh . . . I have a 27 inch flat screen with 5.1 surround sound, and damn. I tell you what. It works for me. Pansies arguing religion or Red Rocks . . . yeah.

[Image: logo2.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Theist's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official *GUITAR GODS* thread - The Theist - 29-10-2012 09:11 PM