The old me.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: The old me.
When you hurt yourself, you also hurt the people who care about you.
I love you, sissy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
06-09-2012, 04:02 PM
So you're name is Sarah Smile

Wow Sarah, you have been, and still going through some pretty harsh times for a teenager. I have no idea what it's like, but my heart goes out to you.
06-09-2012, 04:17 PM
This is way beyond my knowledge and help. I only wish the best for you and peace in you home. I think that would go a long way to helping you. Please stop hurting yourself. You've become part of this family of posters. we do care about you and want you to be happy. Life is so fragile and you should enjoy it. You're so young and have your whole life ahead of you. You will see time passes so quickly. Enjoy your youth and try to make the best of it.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
06-09-2012, 04:26 PM
(04-09-2012 12:01 PM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  As we spoke, I got more and more depressed to the point where I... cut myself.

It doesn't help, does it? But it is good you are reaching out, now we might be able to better your life. We're always here to listen.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
06-09-2012, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 08:25 PM by Near.)
I've not met you, either on the forum, or IRL, but I do hope that things get better for you soon. If you think of anything that those of us on the forum can do to help, please be sure to let us know! Hug

Also, do you and your boyfriend both have private access to computers? It might be nice to be able to Skype (or some other form of video chatting) with your boyfriend. That way you can both see and talk to each other. It might help to make the distance seem less. I've chatted with a couple of my brothers who only live a few hours away, and it made me feel like I was there in the room with them (which was kind of weird).

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2012, 07:55 PM
First off, I a new to this forum and I am amazed that there hasn't been some ignorant ass retard on here to give you some bullshit about begging for attention or killing yourself. I think I have found a forum that I will like. Bravo fellow Atheists.

Sarah, I was a very depressed teenager, I hated my mother, and disliked my father because he would passively do whatever it took to avoid a fight with my mother, which included doing things to me which I know he wouldn't have done on his own. I was not in your exact situation, but I know what it feels like to be isolated. Not physically, but philosophically, socially, religiously utterly alone. It is a lot to endure. I wish I had something profound to tell you, but I don't. I can promise you this though, there will come a time, it not far in the future that you will be completely independent. You have the opportunity to fail, or achieve; to do what you feel, to say what you think; to be yourself. You are not alone. There are those among us that will appreciate you, that value you, that want to spend time with you, and discuss serious things with you, and have a beer and just goof off with you. I wish you the best, and hope you find that talking on the forum therapeutic. You're welcome to chat with me anytime.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
07-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Thank you everyone.
I mean it.
Love you all.
Hug

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

07-09-2012, 08:51 AM
(04-09-2012 12:01 PM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  As we spoke, I got more and more depressed to the point where I... cut myself.
I used to do it in the past, I told Elijah about it all, and I promised him that if I ever did it again that I would tell him. So I did.
Don't take this personal, but what's the reason behind cutting yourself when you're depressed? It seems to me that it makes the situation even worse than it was before.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
07-09-2012, 08:52 AM
(07-09-2012 08:51 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
I used to do it in the past, I told Elijah about it all, and I promised him that if I ever did it again that I would tell him. So I did.
Don't take this personal, but what's the reason behind cutting yourself when you're depressed? It seems to me that it makes the situation even worse than it was before.

It's a way for me to take out my anger and frustrations. Like when people get mad they want to hit something. I cut myself.
07-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Another update:
Everyone things start to get better, they eventually get worse. I just never get happier.
Me and the boyfriend are having troubles again and the family is still arguing. Sad

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore