The on-going saga...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
05-01-2011, 01:50 AM
RE: The on-going saga...
Now that people are worshipping Stark Raving as a god, I demand proof of his existance. It better be physical evidence because what is written is unverifiable. Tongue

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2011, 03:35 AM
(05-01-2011 01:50 AM)No J. Wrote:  Now that people are worshipping Stark Raving as a god, I demand proof of his existance. It better be physical evidence because what is written is unverifiable. Tongue

Hey shaddap you! It's up to you to prove I don't exist, otherwise it's obvious I'm a god. Duh!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
05-01-2011, 11:21 AM
checkmate..

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
06-01-2011, 07:37 AM
I just got word that Dawkins is writing a new book called "The Stark Delusion". Looks like you're screwed.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
06-01-2011, 07:44 AM
I knew it couldn't last. But what a ride!!!

07-01-2011, 01:58 AM
Queen to Kings Rook Four. Checkmate.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
05-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Ok, gang, time for an update.

I just had a visit from the JWs! Man are they ever pissed at me. Turns out the devil is working through me to turn away gods faithful, and that my eternal damnation is guaranteed. Yes folk, that's right. Your dear friend Stark Raving is now the proud owner of a oneway ticket to hell! I suspect that from the lecture I recieved, the JWs are officially short one member. They were VERY upset with me, and gave me a very stern lecture on how evil it is to turn people away from their beliefs. (Bob, the old guy who did most of the talking, acted as if I said nothing when I asked why it was ok for them to do it but not me).
Finally voices were raised and they were asked to leave. First I was polite, then I brought out the dogs. I don't think they'll be back after meeting my staffordshire terrier!

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
05-02-2011, 01:51 PM
(05-02-2011 01:43 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  They were VERY upset with me, and gave me a very stern lecture on how evil it is to turn people away from their beliefs.

The irony. And, the nerve of them to come to you to complain about it. Amazing they felt they had some right to come and complain that you did to one of theirs what they intended to do to you. Especially since they came to you and you never left your property.

Good for you, though. It sounds like you helped one wayward brother see the light.

[Image: Blues-Brothers_1.jpg]

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
05-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Ya, it kind of bugs me that they came to my home to tell me I'm a bad person. But then again, if I'd said not to come in the first place, nothing would have changed for our "wayward brother". Still feeling angry at them, so I'll need to cool down before I can think logically about that, but your approval and the pat on the back means alot.

05-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Wow. Let me get that thought out of the way for a second...

Wow. You just saved that young guy a long, boring and self-repressing lifestyle. And you did it all the right way too. Let them come to you rather than harassing them. Stayed calm, utilized reason. Stood your ground. I hope he continues to talk to you and doesn't just disappear. Without the earlier used worshiping tones, you are an inspiration Stark.
+1

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete