The one thing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 06:11 AM
RE: The one thing
As Sniper would say, "Let's have a go at it!"

-> I still have stuffed animals in my bed

-> I sleep with two pillows, 'cause I have a need to hug something during nighttime. Strange isn't it.

-> I think sex is overrated. Nothing is better than some good double bass patterns:

(No, I do not mastrubate to double bass patterns or (Super) Mario Duplantier)

-> I do not believe women when they call me attractive. Sorry folks, I have no underlaying theory as to why, do not care to find out why. Would probably believe it if it was spoken from a romantic partner, but hey, there's the second dilemma.

-> I probably had a form of depression from 2012 to 2015. Wasn't before summertime 2015 I got control over my irrational side. ATM my creed is that there's only one way to go; forward. And seriously ELKster, it's only in your head man. A stupid thought or two can't hurt you.

-> I need to lose weight. Shia Labeouf's DO IT and Scott Steiner help me train.

-> Banjo's been my drum mentor for about 4 months. Tremendous respect for the guy. Taught me discipline and patience.

-> I almost accidentally lit myself on fire a few days ago. Don't fuck with lighter fluid in fireovens.

-> I suck at cleaning my room.

-> I still use old Nokia phones. Fuck smartphones.

That's all I can come up with.

Hold on, that was more than one thing wasn't it? Shit.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
10-03-2016, 06:16 AM
(10-03-2016 06:11 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  As Sniper would say, "Let's have a go at it!"

-> I sleep with two pillows, 'cause I have a need to hug something during nighttime. Strange isn't it.

-> I think sex is overrated. Nothing is better than some good double bass patterns:

-> I do not believe women when they call me attractive. Sorry folks, I have no underlaying theory as to why, do not care to find out why. Would probably believe it if it was spoken from a romantic partner, but hey, there's the second dilemma.

-> I probably had a form of depression from 2012 to 2015. Wasn't before summertime 2015 I got control over my irrational side. ATM my creed is that there's only one way to go; forward. And seriously ELKster, it's only in your head man. A stupid thought or two can't hurt you.

-> Banjo's been my drum mentor for about 4 months. Tremendous respect for the guy. Taught me discipline and patience.

-> I almost accidentally lit myself on fire a few days ago. Don't fuck with lighter fluid in fireovens.

Thanks mate.

I got Taso a teaching job. He plays all that stuff easily. I never bothered with double kick because at heart I'm a jazzer and love the hi hat too much. However I plan to get a Sakae double pedal and teach myself. Shouldn't take long.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-03-2016, 06:23 AM
(10-03-2016 06:16 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 06:11 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  As Sniper would say, "Let's have a go at it!"

Thanks mate.

I got Taso a teaching job. He plays all that stuff easily. I never bothered with double kick because at heart I'm a jazzer and love the hi hat too much. However I plan to get a Sakae double pedal and teach myself. Shouldn't take long.

Just take out Stick Control and do the patterns there on your feet. It's what I'm doing.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."