The optimal web of interconnected human intellects, is it achievable?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Question The optimal web of interconnected human intellects, is it achievable?
The Clay Institute Millennium Prize Problems are not wired to the collective intellect of the humankind. Sadly, such a shame! I mean, what evil envy, aborts and terrorism do destroy the global intellect. We must not build the artificial intellect in PC, we shall better to support evaluation of the human ability to think. Any individual is like the super-computer, more powerful and more beautifully designed, than the entire Universe. So, connecting the human abilities into the social media, one makes the super-super-super powerful intellect. The global intellect, which is capable to solve such hardly solvable Millennium Prize problems. Some new solutions of latter came in: https://www.researchgate.net/post
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 09:41 AM by SYZ.)
RE: The optimal web of interconnected human intellects, is it achievable?
The one solved of the seven problems is the Poincaré conjecture, which was solved in 2003 by Grigori Yakovlevich Perelman.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
16-08-2016, 09:31 PM
(15-08-2016 09:24 AM)SYZ Wrote:  The one solved of the seven problems is the PoincarĂ© conjecture, which was solved in 2003 by Grigori Yakovlevich Perelman.
What about my solutions? Please, do not discriminate!
16-08-2016, 09:36 PM
(09-08-2016 06:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Any individual is like the super-computer, more powerful and more beautifully designed, than the entire Universe.

Well that's certainly a strange assertion. Never heard that one before.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?