Poll: Describe the pain of hell
Mouth ulcers
Fucking mouth ulcers
Toothace
Fucking toothace
FUCKING TOOTHACHE WHILE HAVING FUCKING ULCERS THE SIZE OF A SMALL COUNTRY IN YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
The pain of hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2012, 02:19 AM
The pain of hell
Some frustration venting...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: The pain of hell
Salt and vinegar chips, works wonders on ulcers every time.
Apparently it's the salt so I suppose if you wanted you could just try just salt, but the crisps is much tastier way of doing it IMO.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-08-2012, 09:55 AM
The pain of hell
(14-08-2012 09:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Salt and vinegar chips, works wonders on ulcers every time.
Apparently it's the salt so I suppose if you wanted you could just try just salt, but the crisps is much tastier way of doing it IMO.

My favorite chips!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Yeah, salt on a toothache, that'll wake you up. Big Grin

I got pneumonia, does that count? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2012, 10:37 AM
I have this stuff called Kanka - probably causes cancer but the shit works! NO ulcer within 40 hours - yes, I've clocked it. Other than that, all I can tell you might be...

Get your ass to a dentist! Dodgy And I love those vinegar & sea salt chips, too... the really crunchy kind- kettle cooked.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-08-2012, 11:09 AM
I'LL BURN THE FUCKING ULCERS OUT WITH A CIGARETTE END!

RAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

(14-08-2012 10:37 AM)kim Wrote:  Get your ass to a dentist!
Again...

Every time I return, i have an other problem on an other tooth within a day or 3 or so.
The problem now is a chip that sprung off. Every time I bite, food crams itself between the teeth an pushes them apart. Nothing some flossing can't solve but painful and annoying in the meantime.

The date at the dentist is for the end of September. She has vacation as well...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
14-08-2012, 12:36 PM
(14-08-2012 09:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  My favorite chips!

Erm..... there called crisps Big Grin

Muffs is right observer, salt does numb mouth ulcers but only for about 30 mins a time.

You can either be a man and sprinkle it directly on the ulcer or you can put lots of salt in some water and rinse it around your mouth, I dont think it will help with the toothache though Confused

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
14-08-2012, 12:41 PM
I coop by being grumpy

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
14-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Clear hard liquor for everything. Slosh it around all the bad spots. (if you swallow it too, you won't feel any pain after a while either Smile )

Cloves for the pain. Put clove on painful spot and leave it there. It numbs it better than novacaine.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
14-08-2012, 02:59 PM
my hun uses one sip of rum in such cases. and he just keeps it in his mouth, in the area where the tooth hurts. helps him really well

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post