Poll: Describe the pain of hell
Mouth ulcers
Fucking mouth ulcers
Toothace
Fucking toothace
FUCKING TOOTHACHE WHILE HAVING FUCKING ULCERS THE SIZE OF A SMALL COUNTRY IN YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
The pain of hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: The pain of hell
(14-08-2012 02:59 PM)Leela Wrote:  my hun uses one sip of rum in such cases. and he just keeps it in his mouth, in the area where the tooth hurts. helps him really well

1 sip?

I'd rather have one bottle to pass out with Consider

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2012, 03:06 PM
(14-08-2012 01:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  Clear hard liquor for everything. Slosh it around all the bad spots. (if you swallow it too, you won't feel any pain after a while either Smile )

Ok - I'm gonna hang out with Dom for any and all possibly coming Apocalypses. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
14-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Spent part of this spring going between my dentist and doctor...a combination abscessed tooth and sinus infection on the same side...there weren't enough drugs to even numb it a bit. A couple rounds of major antibiotics finally got it to where pain meds could help me sleep...that pain was my concept of hell. I hurt from my lower jaw straight up through my eye. Don't want to do that again.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Yes, an abscessed tooth is almost as painful as childbirth! At least with the tooth you can get relief after it's gone Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
14-08-2012, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 07:36 PM by FSM_scot.)
Mouth ulcers. Try some bicarbonate of soda mixed in water. Salt water works as well (both Stings a bit but nothing to bad). Corsodyl mouthwash has helped me with them they usual stop hurting within a day for me, but its not as cheap as other mouthwash.

I can sympathize about tooth pain. A few years ago I had a small crack form in one of my fillings, It got infected. It was the single most agonizing thing I have ever experienced. No amount of painkillers helped. I had to put up with it for 4 days. It is the only time I could say that a dentist sticking a needle into my gums felt pleasant.

Seriously go to a dentist.

EDIT: Just saw your response to someone else saying go to the dentist. Waiting till September for an appointment about tooth ache is ridiculous. If the pain is unbearable or if there's blood they could probably give you an emergency appointment.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Dental infections are nothing to mess with. If you have a fever, you should call and ask your MD or dentist about an antibiotic. If it's an infection, you can become septic, and crash. There are instances where dental infections cause Meningitis, or Endocarditis. Seriously, do not underestimate the possible ramifications.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-08-2012, 10:50 PM
(14-08-2012 06:55 PM)aurora Wrote:  Yes, an abscessed tooth is almost as painful as childbirth! At least with the tooth you can get relief after it's gone Dodgy

So not very painful, just over hyped up? Consider

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-08-2012, 11:00 PM
(14-08-2012 10:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-08-2012 06:55 PM)aurora Wrote:  Yes, an abscessed tooth is almost as painful as childbirth! At least with the tooth you can get relief after it's gone Dodgy

So not very painful, just over hyped up? Consider

I suggest you ask your mother, young man Yes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
15-08-2012, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 07:26 AM by FSM_scot.)
(14-08-2012 10:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So not very painful, just over hyped up? Consider

Well we all know how women like to make a big deal over nothing....I'm sure childbirth is just one of those things.
Tongue
Aaaand just like that i can feel the hatred from every woman to browse the forum. Big Grin

[Image: 1301224400389-Copy.jpg]

I'm just kidding

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
15-08-2012, 01:33 PM
I can describe the pain in my own way: Nothing you haven't experienced already. If people didn't use fire...which is an earthly element...to promote it, when they use it to burn brush, light cigarettes, have bonfires, to keep warm, yearly wildfires that burn an impressive amount of the earth when you consider that over 70% of it is water, and also use it for romance; No, my seizures scare me more I assure you.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]