Poll: Describe the pain of hell
Mouth ulcers
Fucking mouth ulcers
Toothace
Fucking toothace
FUCKING TOOTHACHE WHILE HAVING FUCKING ULCERS THE SIZE OF A SMALL COUNTRY IN YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
The pain of hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: The pain of hell
Observers Ouch reminds me of that time when a nerv of one of my tooth died and I had no money to go to the dentist. It hurt so bad that I didn't know in what position to hold my head anymore, I couldn't eat, I couldn't drink. The only thing that did something to me was actually pressing that very tooth into my jaw... dunno why though. At some point not even that helped anymore, I wanted to rip it out with my bare hands.
Later the dentist explained that it was not the nerv dieing that hurt so bad but that the nerv was dead already and had built gases that could not escape from the root channel...
Even better was the root canal treatment that he gave me then > WITHOUT anesthisation.
Those two might be the closest I got to the "pain of hell"

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Are mouth ulcer's and canker sore's the same thing??

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2012, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 08:30 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-08-2012 02:56 PM)Leela Wrote:  Observers Ouch reminds me of that time when a nerv of one of my tooth died and I had no money to go to the dentist. It hurt so bad that I didn't know in what position to hold my head anymore, I couldn't eat, I couldn't drink. The only thing that did something to me was actually pressing that very tooth into my jaw... dunno why though. At some point not even that helped anymore, I wanted to rip it out with my bare hands.
Later the dentist explained that it was not the nerv dieing that hurt so bad but that the nerv was dead already and had built gases that could not escape from the root channel...
Even better was the root canal treatment that he gave me then > WITHOUT anesthisation.
Those two might be the closest I got to the "pain of hell"

The "gasses" are the metabolic products of the anaerobic bacteria, if the pain is rising in your face/cheek, which is principally methane, (and you may need an antibiotic). If it's local pain, only in the tooth area, it's from the dying nerve cell. Ice may help that. Keep an ice cube in your mouth, in the area, it will take care of local pain.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-08-2012, 08:18 PM
I didn't see Herpes in the eye so I didn't vote.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-08-2012, 10:03 PM
(15-08-2012 08:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I didn't see Herpes in the eye so I didn't vote.

How..wha... Ya know what, I'm not even gonna ask.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-08-2012, 11:01 PM
I woke up with the sensation of being stabbed in the back. I got pulled muscles in the chest wall conflicting with pneumonia in the lung; makes toothache feel like grade-school bullshit.

Ya fucking whiners.

But, no. In 2009, as part of my prophet OTJ, my stupid brain hid my love of my Gwynnies from me - that was the worse pain evers. Ya got love, everything else is tolerable. Got no love, might as well curl up and die Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user