The pathetic last stand of German homophobia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2014, 12:06 AM
The pathetic last stand of German homophobia
The state of Baden Würtenberg is passing a bill which will change school textbooks to no longer refer to marriege as between a man and a woman, to thereby recognise gay rights.

Funny enought, even though most had expected the bill to pass without any protests, there was a "demonstration" against it in the state capital Stuttgart.

The protest consisted almoust completly of people in their 60s and 70s, Russian immigrants, catholic fanatics and neo nazis - so people mentaly stuck in the stone age anyway.

One protester with a west that had "God loves you" printed on it, had to be aprehended by the police when he started beating a counterprotester with a wooden club.

The number of counter protesters was larger than the protest groups of the stone age demostration - so it was stopped in it`s tracks and eventualy had to disburst.

Confronted with such a pathetic sight, I think I can say with confidence that homophobia and christian fanatisism is as good as dead in my country.

http://dokmz.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/st...sgebremst/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OtlU21t4Nc

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like The Germans are coming's post
16-03-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: The pathetic last stand of German homophobia
Banana_zorroGirl_nailsBanana_zorroRainbow Vomit

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
16-03-2014, 04:20 AM
(16-03-2014 12:06 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The state of Baden Würtenberg is passing a bill which will change school textbooks to no longer refer to marriege as between a man and a woman, to thereby recognise gay rights.

Funny enought, even though most had expected the bill to pass without any protests, there was a "demonstration" against it in the state capital Stuttgart.

The protest consisted almoust completly of people in their 60s and 70s, Russian immigrants, catholic fanatics and neo nazis - so people mentaly stuck in the stone age anyway.

One protester with a west that had "God loves you" printed on it, had to be aprehended by the police when he started beating a counterprotester with a wooden club.

The number of counter protesters was larger than the protest groups of the stone age demostration - so it was stopped in it`s tracks and eventualy had to disburst.

Confronted with such a pathetic sight, I think I can say with confidence that homophobia and christian fanatisism is as good as dead in my country.

http://dokmz.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/st...sgebremst/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OtlU21t4Nc

*enough

[Image: Grammar-Nazi-1613.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-03-2014, 04:48 AM
I live near Stuttgart and didn't even notice Blink
should definitely read more news.. so happy to live in a country where being an openly gay atheist is no big deal at all Shy .
Those last bigots won't be around for too long anymore hopefully.

[Image: panda_0077.gif]
16-03-2014, 04:54 AM
(16-03-2014 04:48 AM)Taro Wrote:  I live near Stuttgart and didn't even notice Blink
should definitely read more news.. so happy to live in a country where being an openly gay atheist is no big deal at all Shy .

Isn`t it weird how the Russian minority here is the most bigoted and conservative group in the country?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
16-03-2014, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 04:02 AM by DLJ.)
(16-03-2014 04:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
*enough

Seriously? No allowances made for non-English speakers?

Even more Gasp Seriously? That's the only mistake you noticed?

I watched the YouTube clip. My German not good enough to understand it but this thought struck me...

The German language is not the natural language of snappy protest slogans for signs.

Bumper stickers must be a problem too.

Shy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-03-2014, 05:10 AM
(16-03-2014 05:04 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 04:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
*enough

Seriously? No allowances made for non-English speakers?

Even more Gasp seriously? That's the only mistake you noticed?

I watched the YouTube clip. My German not good enough to understand it but this thought struck me...

The German language is not the natural language of snappy protest slogans for signs.

Bumper stickers much be a problem too.

Shy

"We correct because we care."

You would not believe how long I was putting t's at the end of 'enough'. To see that mistake now pains me, good sir.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
16-03-2014, 05:12 AM
(16-03-2014 04:54 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 04:48 AM)Taro Wrote:  I live near Stuttgart and didn't even notice Blink

Isn`t it weird how the Russian minority here is the most bigoted and conservative group in the country?

I actually have some (younger) russian friends that are quite normal, but yes, they tend to be very conservative. It was worse when I lived near Nuremberg though, a lot of conservative people there (not only russians). More Christians there, too.

But since new generations are much more tolerant (as can be seen with turkish people here, too), it can only get better Shy .

[Image: panda_0077.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Taro's post
16-03-2014, 05:15 AM
(16-03-2014 05:12 AM)Taro Wrote:  ... when I lived near Nuremberg

Do they still hold rallies there?

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-03-2014, 05:16 AM
(16-03-2014 05:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 05:12 AM)Taro Wrote:  ... when I lived near Nuremberg

Do they still hold rallies there?

Dodgy

Haha, Nazi joke!