The perfect melee weapon against a zombie.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: The perfect melee weapon against a zombie.
(19-10-2012 08:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 07:56 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Heh, conserve ammo, dude!

Kill by melee whenever you get a chance.

And yeah, got an 870 as well and a 9mm.

I've got shot shell reloading equipment and supplies.
The 870 was my first firearm; I now have 3 barrels for it - 20" slug barrel, 28" modified choke, 30" full choke.

You and I would survive a long time in an apocalypse... that is... if we don't kill each other Wink

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-10-2012, 08:10 AM
(19-10-2012 08:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 08:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  I've got shot shell reloading equipment and supplies.
The 870 was my first firearm; I now have 3 barrels for it - 20" slug barrel, 28" modified choke, 30" full choke.

You and I would survive a long time in an apocalypse... that is... if we don't kill each other Wink

Oh, oh. Don't read my post in "Think of three forum members...". No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-10-2012, 08:30 AM
(19-10-2012 08:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 08:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You and I would survive a long time in an apocalypse... that is... if we don't kill each other Wink

Oh, oh. Don't read my post in "Think of three forum members...". No

welp

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
19-10-2012, 08:43 AM
I have Tom Savini's remake of Night of the Living Dead on right now for some background entertainment while I browse online and am wondering how good a crowbar would actually be... Ben seems to do pretty well with it at the start.

[Image: opforum1.png]
19-10-2012, 02:05 PM
The best melee weapon against zombies?

That's easy.

A human leg.

Group of zombies got you cornered? Toss em a human leg. They'll be so distracted with dinner that you can take out a secondary weapon and calmly go around bashing in their heads.

And if that doesn't work, apparently according to KC's sig, a coat does wonders against the zombie apocalypse. A coat infused with the power of Christ, that is.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
19-10-2012, 02:31 PM
The Chinese Jian, It's sleak, light, shard, and easy to carry Big Grin

[Image: 1229591337-1-1.jpg?t=1348531853]
19-10-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't want Zombies near me. So, I'll use a glock 19 - 33 round mag. - they never jam and the mags are light and a quick change.

Otherwise, I'm with Magoo... I would find the light saber a very clean weapon. I can imagine it would sear the wound and cut down on Zombie matter flinging all over the place. If I finally get my hair right, I don't want to be brushing Zombie parts out of it.

Also... I gotta say, Buddy C is on the money with that human leg decoy thing. Those fuckers seem to move quite fast and pop up just anywhere. Best to be ready to throw them off your trail and run. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
19-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Sounds like a job for a morning star.

Here you can borrow mine. It has a +4 damage buff and I added a bleed effect so whatever you hit will take 10bleed damage over 5seconds.

[Image: Morning_Star_Mace.jpg]

I've been thinking of adding the 20% chance to freeze an opponent instead, but I figured just straight damage is probably better.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
19-10-2012, 10:00 PM
The perfect melee weapon against a zombie.
I say we just find ourselves a missile silo and ICBM those greasy mother fuckers!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-11-2012, 12:58 PM
I would end up having to choose between a baseball bat with nails, or a nice sharp sword. Though neither will do me much good unless the zombies are shorter then me which seems unlikely haha.