The picture of Christopher Stevens being dragged is disturbing...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2012, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 04:19 PM by kingschosen.)
The picture of Christopher Stevens being dragged is disturbing...
He's the ambassador that was killed yesterday. Story here.

A picture surfaced. It is not known whether or not he is dead or alive in the picture.

[Image: 091212_ambassadorkilled_20120912_153215.jpg]

Can you imagine being a family member and seeing this?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: The picture of Christopher Stevens being dragged is disturbing...
Islam is a religion of peace. asfag;agh;gasdg

[Image: religious-wars-religion-war-god-atheism-...921724.jpg]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
12-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Yes. I knew this was what they would hang on to... I knew it when they dragged Muammar Gaddafi through the streets. It's disturbing, but not surprising.

If they would have been able to get Gaddafi into a cell, get him tried, and imprisoned or whatever, they would have stood some chance of civility. Instead, this kind of bloodthirsty dervish seems to be the only thing they have to fall back on. They have no secular sense memory - only the tradition of a sadistic philosophy thrust on them by their "peaceful" religion.

I guess we impose sanctions now? Have these photos made the rounds? I haven't been looking.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
12-09-2012, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 04:40 PM by LadyJane.)
Could that photo be under a spoiler? I didn't expect to see that. I thought maybe this was just about it. I'm nearly 100% sure this is after he had passed.

Yes, this would be tragic for the family and others to see. I can't stand violence. I wish the human race would grow up a little.

ETA: I forgot please, and now thank you. Bad manners, sorry!
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
12-09-2012, 04:20 PM
(12-09-2012 03:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  He's the ambassador that was killed yesterday. Story here.

A picture surfaced. It is not known whether or not he is dead or alive in the picture.

They are carrying him to the hospital for help...where he later died.

My Blog
[Image: 1z5qgiq.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like NeonMoment's post
12-09-2012, 04:37 PM
(12-09-2012 04:20 PM)NeonMoment Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 03:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  He's the ambassador that was killed yesterday. Story here.

They are carrying him to the hospital for help...where he later died.

Yeah, the article makes a point of saying it was Libyans who carried the Ambassador to the hospital.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-09-2012, 04:50 PM
(12-09-2012 04:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 04:20 PM)NeonMoment Wrote:  They are carrying him to the hospital for help...where he later died.

Yeah, the article makes a point of saying it was Libyans who carried the Ambassador to the hospital.

The article has conflicting stories, or rather just the stories are generally conflicting because nothing is clear yet.

Quote:They said some Libyans tried to fight to defend the U.S. post while it was under attack, even carrying Stevens' body to a hospital. The Libyan doctor who treated Stevens also told The Associated Press that he died of severe asphyxiation, apparently from smoke inhalation, and that he tried for 90 minutes to revive him. There continue to be conflicting reports about the circumstances of Stevens' death.

Quote:One official said the compound began taking fire at 10 p.m. local time, touching off an hours-long scramble to retake the building. Shortly afterward, those with Stevens lost track of him -- it wasn't until dawn that his body was returned to U.S. personnel.

But yes, it appears at some point some Libyans helped however they could.
12-09-2012, 06:07 PM
The news just said that they were dragging his body.... I think there are conficting stories out there. Apparently some of the others were saved... carried away and saved.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-09-2012, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 06:46 PM by fstratzero.)
(12-09-2012 06:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  The news just said that they were dragging his body.... I think there are conficting stories out there. Apparently some of the others were saved... carried away and saved.

Sensationalism is so disgusting. They use that headline for ratings/purchases of their news media.

I think its really strange that he was dragged to a hospital. Don't they have vehicles or ambulances? Where were their police force?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
12-09-2012, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 08:04 AM by KVron.)
(12-09-2012 06:42 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Sensationalism is so disgusting. They use that headline for ratings/purchases of their news media.

I think they're using this picture to justify a military intervention and since people are shocked, few will oppose to a military action.

<edit>
people is - people are
</edit>

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like KVron's post