The point of the presidential election is going to be about prosecuting Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 10:03 AM by TrainWreck.)
The point of the presidential election is going to be about prosecuting Hillary
Let's not be stupid - it is going to come down to do We prosecute Hillary Clinton, or not? Trump has to run using the sensational campaign to prosecute Hillary. If he avoids it - he probably has to pardon her if he wins.

It is obvious, that the police forces understand that they are controlled by political sympathies, now. And if they understand that, and they understand that they cannot trust what their commander in chief says publicly and privately, then they are somewhat guided to exercising corruption to their advantage.

It will get really messed-up if Hillary is elected.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: The deciding is of the presidential election is going to be about prosecuting Hillary
WTF are you babbling about?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
07-07-2016, 09:58 AM
The deciding is of the presidential election is going to be about prosecuting Hillary
(07-07-2016 09:50 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  WTF are you babbling about?

I think he is saying that Hilldawg is corrupt and if she gets elected that things will get more corrupt. Also the corruption will be acceptable as the norm in our political system.

Personally I think it has been corrupt for a long time.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
07-07-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: The point of the presidential election is going to be about prosecuting Hillary
Yes, it is corrupt. It has pretty much always been corrupt. Everybody knows it is corrupt. Some people believe exercising the corruption to their advantage is how it is supposed to work!!!

Everybody dreams of a better society, and believes that the government founded by racist slave owners is the way to that better world.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
07-07-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: The point of the presidential election is going to be about prosecuting Hillary
So when will train wreak be put on the naughty list?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-07-2016, 10:17 AM
You must have missed Trump's rambling psycho speech last night.
This election is going to be about mosquitoes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-07-2016, 10:22 AM
(07-07-2016 10:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You must have missed Trump's rambling psycho speech last night.
This election is going to be about mosquitoes.
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

That's what I love about this forum - the wit and humor. The only thing we take seriously is our fight against religion.