The political irony of Trump’s administration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: The political irony of Trump’s administration
(17-03-2017 09:42 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 09:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You're making the assumption that Clarabelle is stupid, because you didn't vote for him.

He's many things - probably many of which aren't good - by I doubt "stupid" is among them.

I would disagree.

Actually, I don't think he is stupid either. He is sly. And he does stupid things because he is disordered.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-03-2017, 12:17 PM
(16-03-2017 09:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  “Four hundred of the 420 counties ARC operates in voted for Trump in November’s election."

Would it be dick to say they have it coming? Yeah, that'd probably be dick. The morons have it coming. Don't mean we need to let it come to them though. That'd just be being a dick.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Trump is a grifter, bought and owned by Putin and Bannon.

Hillary may be a lot of things - flexible with the truth for one - but by any measure you wish to use would have been a better choice.
[+] 6 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
17-03-2017, 08:55 PM
Let's take a vote, how many people admire Trump's grammar and spelling skills? How many think he has mastered the English language? When someone his age and with his upbringing can't spell tap correctly, he's not bright. He's a fucking moron who was taught the loopholes in the business world, that is it. He's a fucking idiot who would be homeless if he didn't have his father. Fuck him.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
17-03-2017, 11:55 PM
(17-03-2017 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 09:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  “Four hundred of the 420 counties ARC operates in voted for Trump in November’s election."

Would it be dick to say they have it coming? Yeah, that'd probably be dick. The morons have it coming. Don't mean we need to let it come to them though. That'd just be being a dick.

I'm a dick, then. You made your bed, lay down in it and don't come crying to me after I spent eighteen goddamned months trying to explain why his stories wouldn't work.

Bite the pillow and enjoy the assrape, Cleetus. You bought it with your vote.
17-03-2017, 11:59 PM
(17-03-2017 11:55 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Would it be dick to say they have it coming? Yeah, that'd probably be dick. The morons have it coming. Don't mean we need to let it come to them though. That'd just be being a dick.

I'm a dick, then. You made your bed, lay down in it and don't come crying to me after I spent eighteen goddamned months trying to explain why his stories wouldn't work.

[Image: 20130109.0.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-03-2017, 12:49 AM
Actually, the artist made an updated version recently, in light of recent events (comic dated August 2016).

[Image: b79.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-03-2017, 01:25 AM
(17-03-2017 11:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 11:55 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm a dick, then. You made your bed, lay down in it and don't come crying to me after I spent eighteen goddamned months trying to explain why his stories wouldn't work.

[Image: 20130109.0.png]

It's not that I'm fine with events, obviously. I will fight them out of self-interest.

What I won't do is spare any sympathy for idiots who voted against their own best interests even after having been told they're doing exactly that for well over a year. If they want sympathy, after foisting this president upon me, they can find it in the dictionary, between "shit" and "syphilis".
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
18-03-2017, 06:11 AM
(17-03-2017 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I have a little saying that I use for a myriad of reasons, it goes "Would you look at that." It keeps people from knowing my true feelings.

It can be taken to mean just about anything from surprise to "I told you so" without putting too fine a point on how I really feel and it is perfect for this particular situation.

The next, opportunity to say it will be when Dick and Sally Republican lose their ACA subsidies and go back to either being gouged by the insurance companies or find themselves without insurance. Would you look at that I'll say, thinking to myself, "you not only brought this on yourselves but on all of us as well you stupid motherfuckers."

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
18-03-2017, 06:19 AM
(17-03-2017 08:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Know what the big difference between Trumph and Hillary?

Trump is a lousy, unbelievable liar.

Hillary can spout lies all day, and still seem believable.....

> "Hell! The only thing worse than a politician is a child molester." (Rip Torn, Extreme Prejudice)