The pope and Kim Davis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 03:38 AM by Banjo.)
RE: The pope and Kim Davis
There was a report on TV about the new pope last night and how he represent the vatican brand. They spoke about how he talks about change but no change occurs.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
01-10-2015, 03:34 AM
If he had any balls he'd actually repeal all that bullshit about gays, and he'd sort that shit out about kiddie fiddling, and he'd damn well say that it's OK to use a fucken condom.

All he's *actually* done so far is say that for this year *only*, you can be "forgiven" a tiny bit more easily for getting an abortion. You're still a dirty sinner though. Like, who the fuck said it was your business, asshole?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
01-10-2015, 03:40 AM
(01-10-2015 03:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  If he had any balls he'd actually repeal all that bullshit about gays, and he'd sort that shit out about kiddie fiddling, and he'd damn well say that it's OK to use a fucken condom.

All he's *actually* done so far is say that for this year *only*, you can be "forgiven" a tiny bit more easily for getting an abortion. You're still a dirty sinner though. Like, who the fuck said it was your business, asshole?

He went to some prison and washed some prisoners feet. WTF is this xian fetish about feet??? Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-10-2015, 05:12 AM
He's getting ready to fight:

[Image: pope_zpsjlo62xwo.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
01-10-2015, 06:23 AM
(30-09-2015 03:05 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  On one hand he is progressive and on the other he is still a medieval closeminded asshole.

He's a regressive who happens to have a basic understanding of science and who doesn't back the plutocracy. At the end of the day, he believes morality comes from an invisible person who's views on morality are suspiciously similar to the views of his followers, 2,700 years ago.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
01-10-2015, 06:41 AM
(01-10-2015 06:23 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  He's a regressive who happens to have a basic understanding of science and who doesn't back the plutocracy.

Those two things are a step in the right direction though, if they're not just good PR.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-10-2015, 06:45 AM
I suppose an atheist pope is more than we can hope for. Though, if a rabbi can be atheist, I don't see why a pope couldn't be too. I can dream.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
01-10-2015, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 07:06 AM by yakherder.)
(01-10-2015 05:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  He's getting ready to fight:

[Image: pope_zpsjlo62xwo.jpg]

I thought veterinarians put those on to keep you from licking your balls or something. Maybe the pope just got neutered.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
01-10-2015, 07:45 AM
I guess it is of no particular surprise that he met with her from his track record. Come on pope, the whole country of Ireland just gave you the middle finger on gay marriage. It is time to become more progressive since the whole of the western world is passing you by while you wallow in your same stale dogma.
01-10-2015, 07:47 AM
I've been really surprised and amused by the reaction to the news he met with Kim Davis. Did people think he didn't feel this way? Nothing about this is inconsistent with anything he's said previously.

Just because he believes in Climate Change doesn't mean he's not the head of a 2,000 year old death cult.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post