The pope and Kim Davis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: The pope and Kim Davis
Is it me, or does Kim Davis just have a face you want to hate????

If she was handing out free money, liquor and tickets to a brothel - her ugly assed face would STILL piss me off.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-10-2015, 08:26 AM
(01-10-2015 06:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 06:23 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  He's a regressive who happens to have a basic understanding of science and who doesn't back the plutocracy.

Those two things are a step in the right direction though, if they're not just good PR.

That is true. We just can't be surprised when he bases "morality"-based decisions on the declarations of an invisible person who's interests align with a several-thousand-year-old culture.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
01-10-2015, 08:44 AM
(01-10-2015 08:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Is it me, or does Kim Davis just have a face you want to hate????

If she was handing out free money, liquor and tickets to a brothel - her ugly assed face would STILL piss me off.....

She certainly has a very bug-eyed sort of visage, doesn't she?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-10-2015, 10:35 AM
(30-09-2015 03:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Breaking News:

Catholic Church Backs The Wrong Horse!

No wait! That's been going on for centuries.

Dodgy

Jeez, nice way to insult horses everywhere. Doubtful if even the donkeys would claim her.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
01-10-2015, 12:08 PM
(30-09-2015 03:39 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  "God will damn gays to everlasting torment, but don't blame me; I just work here."
First of all, Gospel is Good News to all people, including gays.
Secondly, everlasting torment doesn't mean that someone will suffer forever, but it means that punishment comes from everlasting God.
Punishment comes from everlasting God that is why it(punishment) calls "everlasting".

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
01-10-2015, 12:21 PM
(01-10-2015 12:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 03:39 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  "God will damn gays to everlasting torment, but don't blame me; I just work here."
Secondly, everlasting torment doesn't mean that someone will suffer forever, but it means that punishment comes from everlasting God.
Punishment comes from everlasting God that is why it(punishment) calls "everlasting".

Gays do not care about any idiotic gospel that says they're sinners
I've never heard that and it does not make sense. Everlasting torture means torture...forever.
You are twisting the phrase to make it sound better.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 2 users Like Imathinker's post
01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
(01-10-2015 12:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  

How many gay people can you call close friends?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-10-2015, 12:42 PM
(01-10-2015 08:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Is it me, or does Kim Davis just have a face you want to hate????

It's like she was beaten with the ugly stick.

When I imagine the term "white trash". I think of people like her.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Well let's be honest, true Christians™ think the pope is the Antichrist so that might give them pause.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-10-2015, 01:58 PM
(01-10-2015 12:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

It's like she was beaten with the ugly stick.

When I imagine the term "white trash". I think of people like her.

Hey -- white trash girls can at least be fun........

She looks about as much fun as getting a vasectomy with a chainsaw....

Taking bets --- hubby #4 (or whatever she's up to) will be filing for divorce soon....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post