The pope and Kim Davis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 08:02 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: The pope and Kim Davis
(01-10-2015 12:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  1. First of all, Gospel is Good News to all people, including gays.
2. Secondly, everlasting torment doesn't mean that someone will suffer forever, but it means that punishment comes from everlasting God.
Punishment comes from everlasting God that is why it(punishment) calls "everlasting".

1. Bullshit.
2. Even more bullshit. You cannot produce ONE theologian, or even anyone from your cult that agrees with that, Ms. (ignorance itself) "Jebus is Yahweh". Weeping

You are SO fucking ignorant of religion I'm starting to think you really are a poe.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Does anyone know for a fact what the Apostolic church (or whatever Kim Davis' particular CULT is called) thinks about the Catholic Church? I'm curious to know whether she is so committed to her homophobia that she would accept the moral support of the leader of the Great Whore of Babylon.

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
[+] 2 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post
01-10-2015, 02:21 PM
(01-10-2015 02:17 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Does anyone know for a fact what the Apostolic church (or whatever Kim Davis' particular CULT is called) thinks about the Catholic Church? I'm curious to know whether she is so committed to her homophobia that she would accept the moral support of the leader of the Great Whore of Babylon.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" - old Arabic proverb

Holy shiite!! Does this mean shes a Muslim too???

Drooling

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-10-2015, 02:32 PM
(01-10-2015 12:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  ...
First of all, Gospel is Good News to all people, including gays.

Says you.

The problem with fan-fiction is that it increasingly strays away from the original plot and characters.
From Mark --> John
From Judaism --> Antisemitism.

(01-10-2015 12:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  ...
Secondly, everlasting torment doesn't mean that someone will suffer forever, but it means that punishment comes from everlasting God.
Punishment comes from everlasting God that is why it(punishment) calls "everlasting".

I know English is not your first language so let me explain ...
Your interpretation leads you to an ...

Everlasting Punisher

Bowing

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-10-2015, 04:25 PM
(01-10-2015 01:58 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Taking bets --- hubby #4 (or whatever she's up to) will be filing for divorce soon....

But not until the donations to which he is entitled half fizzle out.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-10-2015, 08:03 PM
(01-10-2015 02:21 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 02:17 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Does anyone know for a fact what the Apostolic church (or whatever Kim Davis' particular CULT is called) thinks about the Catholic Church? I'm curious to know whether she is so committed to her homophobia that she would accept the moral support of the leader of the Great Whore of Babylon.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" - old Arabic proverb

Holy shiite!! Does this mean shes a Muslim too???

Drooling

Her parents are Catholic. I suspect she was raised as one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-10-2015, 06:11 AM
The P.R. Pope realised he dun fucked up so they are walking this one back.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-10-2015, 07:03 AM
Ya suppose the Pope knows how Donald Rumsfeld felt???

[Image: 2irm5gz.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-10-2015, 02:43 PM
http://www.advocate.com/religion/2015/10...al-meeting

Quote:Papal spokesman Federico Lombardi is disputing Liberty Counsel's version of the meeting between renegade antigay county clerk Kim Davis and the pope, saying people shouldn't read too much into it.

After Davis recounted the experience to ABC News and her attorney, Liberty Counsel chairman Mat Staver, claimed the pope told the defiant antigay clerk to "stay strong," the Vatican now says Pope Francis did not talk about Davis's defiance of federal law in denying same-sex couples marriage licenses. In fact, the Vatican claims that Davis's audience with the pope wasn't even a private meeting, as she and Staver have repeatedly claimed.

“The pope did not enter into the details of the situation of Mrs. Davis, and his meeting with her should not be considered a form of support of her position in all of its particular and complex aspects,” Lombardi said in a prepared statement this morning. “Pope Francis met with several dozen persons who had been invited by the Nunciature to greet him as he prepared to leave Washington for New York City. Such brief greetings occur on all papal visits and are due to the pope’s characteristic kindness and availability. The only real audience granted by the pope at the Nunciature was with one of his former students and his family.”

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-10-2015, 04:29 PM
(02-10-2015 02:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  http://www.advocate.com/religion/2015/10...al-meeting

Quote:Papal spokesman Federico Lombardi is disputing Liberty Counsel's version of the meeting between renegade antigay county clerk Kim Davis and the pope, saying people shouldn't read too much into it.

After Davis recounted the experience to ABC News and her attorney, Liberty Counsel chairman Mat Staver, claimed the pope told the defiant antigay clerk to "stay strong," the Vatican now says Pope Francis did not talk about Davis's defiance of federal law in denying same-sex couples marriage licenses. In fact, the Vatican claims that Davis's audience with the pope wasn't even a private meeting, as she and Staver have repeatedly claimed.

“The pope did not enter into the details of the situation of Mrs. Davis, and his meeting with her should not be considered a form of support of her position in all of its particular and complex aspects,” Lombardi said in a prepared statement this morning. “Pope Francis met with several dozen persons who had been invited by the Nunciature to greet him as he prepared to leave Washington for New York City. Such brief greetings occur on all papal visits and are due to the pope’s characteristic kindness and availability. The only real audience granted by the pope at the Nunciature was with one of his former students and his family.”

Yeah, amazingly enough it looks like Kim Davis and her supporters lied about what actually happened. Who'd have thunk it? I'm sure they've forgiven themselves for lying for Jesus though.
Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post